Gardening might seem daunting, especially when you are just starting out, however with a product like SeedSheet, it gets a bit easier. SeedSheet, as the name suggests, is a sheet containing curated seeds that you can easily plant and use yourself. Each SeedSheet comes with organic, non-GMO seeds that are packaged in a biodegradable, dissolvable pouch which facilitates easy growth and sprouting.
One of the best things about the SeedSheet is that it comes in an anti-weed fabric that further encourages weed-free gardens. You can easily order SeedSheet separately, however, if you want an optimal experience, you can order a garden container as well as supportive soil to make it a singular purchase that does everything. SeedSheet is basically made for people who don’t have access to land and live in cities, this allows them to grow their own garden without any problems.
What Is SeedSheet?
Seedsheet is a gardening kit that comes with everything you need: potting soil, watering nozzle, security stake, and 2 special sheets that have six different types of seeds embedded in them. The kit also comes with special software that can send you notifications and updates on how your garden is doing.
Benefits Of Seedsheet
Save Money: Seed sheets help you to save money by yielding that overcomes the price of seeds. Almost 40 days of time, it starts giving its first harvest, approximately one produce gives around hundreds of dollars of produce.
But if the harvest fails it will yield less produce, as long as you follow the information in pouches it will help us in maximum productivity.
Save time: In order to save time we need to buy the seedsheets instead of buying the seeds alone as it contains an expandable.
Seedsheet was founded in 2014 and began on Kickstarter before quickly gaining retail traction and launching in Home Depot in 2016. The company appeared on Shark Tank in 2017 and has gone on to numerous QVC sellouts and features on Good Morning America and The View. The company manufactures each product in its Middlebury, Vermont factory, and proudly sources the finest organic seeds and soil in the industry. For additional information.
Fetchers Of Seedsheet
- 6 Delicious Herbs Included – Every Seedsheet Herb Garden includes: Basil, Cilantro, Parsley, Dill, Onion Greens and Sorrel.
- Anyone Can Do It – It’s That Easy! The herb garden is purposely designed to be as simple and straightforward as possible. Just plant, water, and feast – easy peasy! No experience or green thumb needed.
- Your Garden Will Talk To You (Customer Favorite Feature)! That’s right – our innovative, easy-to-use, and FREE app will text you when your plants need to be watered and are ready to eat. If you’ve killed a cactus, it’s only because it didn’t communicate with you!
- Everything You Need Is Included! Your gardening kit includes the Seedsheet (with all your organic herb seeds), fabric gardening container (BPA-Free!), and saucer – everything you need to enjoy your own fresh herbs.
- Every Seed Is Organic (And Made in USA)! Forget chemicals, pesticides, and engineered foods. Our seeds and soil are organic because you’re not just growing herbs, you’re growing dinner.
- Perfect For Small Spaces! We select fast-growing companion plants that grow amazingly well together in tight spaces, so you can grow a lot of herbs in a small container. Only takes up 1-sq ft of space!
- Works Indoors or Outdoors – From your patio or balcony, to your kitchen or windowsill – SeedSheets will easily grow almost anywhere with direct sunlight!
- 30-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee – If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with your Herb Garden, you can easily return it, hassle-free!
SeedSheet? – What’s In It?
There are a couple of different versions of SeedSheet that you need to know about:
1. Grow Your Own SeedSheet – The SeedSheet contains six unique herbs that are mostly used it our day to day lives. The herbs include green onions, basil, parsley, sorrel, dill, and cilantro. The specially selected herbs add a much-needed layer of flavor in your homemade food.
2. Grow Your Own Salads – This particular kit contains 8 commonly used salad ingredients. You get beet greens, French breakfast radios, pea shoots, golden frills, red Russian kale, tatsoi, and arugula.
3. Grow Your Own Caprese – This SeedSheet kit has sweet basil and glacier tomatoes which are essential in making Italian food. If you love Italian dishes, this is a must-have for you.
4. Grow Your Own Tacos – As the name says, you get 6 unique toppings for your tacos with this kit. White icicle radish, Valentine’s Day radish, purple plum radish, cilantro, scallions, and arugula all come together to give you a wide assortment of taco toppings.
5. Grow Your Own Cocktails – If you are into making your own cocktails then this SeedSheet is made for you. There are a total of 8 different ingredients that can be utilized in making cocktails. Cutting celery, bronze fennel greens, purple basil, tulsi, borage, Thai basil, and pea shoots all come together to help you make cocktails.
6. Grow Your Own Hot Sauce – Do you want to make your own hot sauce? Well, look no further than that hot sauce SeedSheet which contains ingredients that will help you make some. Dragon red carrot, purple bunching onions, ring-o-fire Cayenne peppers are used in a variety of different ways to make the perfect hot sauce you desire.
How to Use SeedSheet?
- Plant Seeds – The very first step you need to follow is simply placing the SeedSheet in a container of soil. The seed side of the sheet should face the soil and by using your hands gently flatten the SeedSheet.
- Place Stakes – There will be 3 green stakes given with each SeedSheet package. You need to place them through the “X” slits that are located on the very edges of the sheet.
- Pouch Dissolving – You will need to dissolve the pouches by applying water to them every 10 seconds. After the water is applied, you will have to wait around 30 seconds to see if the pouch is dissolved or not. Repeat the process until the pouches are completely dissolved and gone.
- Provide Sunlight – This final step can be tricky, especially if you live in a place that doesn’t get direct sunlight. You can use your windowsill or patio, wherever there is ample sunlight and place the container there. You will find instructions on each of the SeedSheet version inside the package. This will tell you the exact time when you need to harvest the plants.
Pros And Cons
- Perfect for new gardeners: This was my first experience with successfully growing anything on my own and I could not be more pleased. My kids, who are 4 and 6, were able to set up the sheet in a pot on their own. They water it daily. We have so much basil! Its so nice to walk out onto your deck and grab some to add to any meal. The spacing of seeds has always been my trouble and seedsheet solves that. We LOVE this product as its completely foolproof. – Jessica
- Sends you reminders for watering and replanting!: They arrived on time. They are growing like crazy. I love that if you sign up your phone number they will send you reminders for watering and replanting! It was easy to use and tell which pods where which so I could cut out the ones I wanted. – Erin
- Great mini-garden for apartment living and for reducing cooking costs: Love this concept of growing my own herbs on my apartment porch. I received my Herb Seed Sheet in late July and by mid-August it was flourishing. I have previously bought individual plants from the grocery, but I always forget about them so it was a waste of money. So I like having all the herbs in one place. I also bought one for a gift for my sister for her kids to see grow and maintain themselves as a project. – Sylvia
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is the produced naturally?
Yes, all herbs produced using seed sheets are 100% natural.
What if I buy seed sheets from a 3rd party website?
You can it from where ever you like. But since the official site provided you with a 30 days cash back guarantee, it’s always recommended to buy from their official site.
In which size is the seed sheet available?
There’s no default size. Seedsheets are customizable. While ordering the customer does provide dimensions and the company makes one for him.
Does it take long enough to build a seed sheet?
It takes around 40 days to get a seed sheet made and delivered. Yes, it a long time but it is worth a wait.
How much time will it take for the seed sheet to start producing?
It takes 30 days to yield the first produce.
Should I spray chemicals while I grow my herbs?
No, it’s not required.