Clean your garden easily with the help of backpack leaf blower. Read our review and buyer’s guide while making a choice. Selecting a product is never been this easy.
However, if you do have a leaf blower, it will make your garden cleaning task a bit more comfortable to get done quickly. You can find three types of leaf blowers from the handheld leaf blower to use on porches, a small lawn, and gazebos. You can use it to handle sawdust, dust, and snow.
It’s according to your need and the area you want to clean. You can find our top selection of leaf blowers here with a detailed buying guide.
Best Backpack Leaf Blowers Reviewed
|Poulan Pro PR48BT, 48cc 2-Cycle Gas 475 CFM 200 MPH Backpack Leaf Blower||3,474 Reviews||$238.36||Buy on Amazon|
|Husqvarna 965102208 130BT Back pack Blower||458 Reviews||$299.00||Buy on Amazon|
|CRAFTSMAN BP410 32cc, 4-Cycle Full-Crank Engine Gas Powered Backpack Leaf Blower - Gasoline Blower...||338 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|DEWALT 40V MAX Backpack Leaf Blower (DCBL590X2)||105 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Echo PB-755ST 63.3cc Backpack Blower with Tube Mounted Throttle||50 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Troy-Bilt TB4BP EC 32cc 4-Cycle Backpack Blower with JumpStart Technology||306 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Greenworks Pro 80V (180 MPH / 610 CFM) Brushless Cordless Backpack Leaf Blower, Tool Only BPB80L00||903 Reviews||$179.34||Buy on Amazon|
|Husqvarna 360BT Backpack Blower, Orange||618 Reviews||$459.99||Buy on Amazon|
|Backpack Blower, Gas, 756 CFM, 234 MPH||241 Reviews||$649.00||Buy on Amazon|
|Makita EB5300TH 52.5 cc MM4 4-Stroke Engine Tube Throttle Backpack Blower||575 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
1. Poulan Pro PR48BT 48cc Two-Cycle Gas Backpack Leaf Blower
- 48CC 2-stroke engine
- 200 mph/475 cfm
- Cruise control. Heavy duty frame
- This lightweight blower is packed with all sorts of load-reducing harness for optimal fit, superior comfort, minimal strain, and reduced fatigue for users of any size
- Variable speed throttle control.Adjustable shoulder straps
2. Husqvarna 965102208 130BT Backpack Blower
- X-TORQ ENGINE: The X-Torq engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: the handle can be adjusted to fit the operator and has rubber inserts for a comfortable grip.
- COMFORTABLE HARNESS: Padded harness is shaped to fit the contours of the operator.
- CRUISE CONTROL: Variable speed throttle with cruise control can be set for easier handling
- AIR PURGE: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting
3. Craftsman BP410 32cc Four Cycle Gas Powered Leaf Blower
- POWERFUL ENGINE: High performance 32cc 4-cycle gas engine with air volume and speed up to 460 CFM/205 mph blows air quickly and efficiently.
- 4-CYCLE ADVANTAGE: No mixing of gas and oil! Engine oil included with purchase for your convenience.
- COMFORTABLE BACKPACK DESIGN: Fully-tensioned multi-material suspension system distributes weight evenly and comfortably between the shoulders and hips for reduced operator fatigue.
- ELECTRIC AND EASY START CAPABILITY: Easy-start technology provides simpler pull starts while the added electric start capability eliminates pull starts with an electric engine starter. (Starters sold Separately)
- CONTROLLED OPERATION: Unit is designed with an ergonomic tube-mounted lever and variable speed throttle for greater control during use.
4. DEWALT DCBL590X2 40V Max Lithium-Ion Backpack Blower
- Battery operated leaf blower gets up to 450 CFM of air volume at 142 MPH to clear heavy debris
- High-efficiency brushless motor maximizing run time and motor life of the cordless blower
- Dual high capacity 40V MAX* 7.5Ah batteries for extended runtime of battery leaf blower
- Battery switch to select which battery well to draw energy from or to lock off the tool
- Low noise during operation - 63 dB(A). Ideal for noise sensitive regions and properties
5. Echo PB-755ST 63.3cc Backpack Blower with Tube Mounted Throttle
- 63.3 cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine for outstanding performance
- Pleated, automotive-style air filter for superior filtration
- Extra flexible tube for cold weather operation
- Padded backrest and shoulder straps for comfort
- Tube-mounted throttle with cruise control for operator convenience
6. Troy-Bilt TB4BP EC 32cc Four Cycle Backpack Blower
- Operating from the user's backpack, this gas blower is comfortable, yet powerful enough to handle your landscaping needs
- Up to 150 mph air speed and 500 cfm air volume for blowing large piles of leaves and debris
- Fully-tensioned multi-material suspension system distributes weight evenly and comfortably between shoulders and hips
- Backpack design and padded hip belt for reduced operator fatigue; fits the shape of your hips and reduces pressure points
- Long flex tube allows operator to maneuver around and under objects
7. Greenworks Cordless Backpack Leaf Blower
- Up to 580 CFM / 145 MPH makes blowing through dry/wet leaves and debris a breeze
- Brushless motor delivers gas equivalent performance
- Variable speed trigger and turbo button delivers on-demand power
- Cruise control for ultimate control. Compatible 80V Battery Model 2901302. 60-1706 Compatible 80V Charger Model 2901402. 60-1708
- Battery and charger not included, 4 Year Tool Warranty
8. Husqvarna 360BT Backpack Blower
- X-TORQ ENGINE: The X-Torq engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60 Percent and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20 Percent
- UTILIZE FULL BLOW FORCE WITH MINIMAL ARM STRAIN: The offset handle makes the blow forces easier to control by preventing the arm from being pulled downwards
- HIGH BLOWING CAPACITY: The powerful and easy to start X-Torq engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air speed and air flow.Maximum power speed:8100 rpm
- AIR PURGE: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting
- Powerful commercial-style backpack blower designed for demanding tasks. X-Torq engine for excellent performance, good fuel economy and low emissions. High air speed combined with large air flow gives sufficient capacity for most jobs
9. ECHO PB-770T Gas Backpack Blower
- Price For: Each Engine: 2 Stroke Fuel Type: Gas Speed Control: Variable Includes: Powerhead, Pipes, Handle, Operators Manual, 2 Stroke Oil Engine Displacement: 63.3cc dBA: 73 Max. Air Speed: 234 mph Max. Air Flow: 756 cfm Compliance: EPA Fuel Tank Capacity: 68.3 oz. Item: Backpack Blower Country of Origin (subject to change): Japan
10. Makita EB5300TH Four-Stroke Engine Tube Throttle Backpack Blower
- Mechanical automatic engine decompression for quick and easy starts
- Shoulder straps engineered with multiple adjustments for improved fit
- Tool-less handle adjustment for quick positioning of handle
- Powerful fuel efficient 52.5 cc (2.5 HP) MM4 commercial duty engine
- Large capacity air filter is replaceable and easily accessible
How to choose a Backpack Leaf Blower?
A leaf blower is a gardening tool used to remove the leaves, grass cuttings and other debris in your garden or around your home. A backpack leaf blower is ergonomically designed for prolonged use rather than traditional handheld leaf blower.
Here, we are about to mention few key factors which you should consider while looking for one.
- Power Source
- Air Flow/ CFM Rating
- Air Speed
- Motor Power
- Engine & Battery Type
- Battery Size
- Variable Speed
- Air Filtration System
Backpack Leaf Blower Buyers Guide
Are you considering investing in the best backpack leaf blowers and uncertain which one you should choose? Then maybe the following tips can help you determine which one to buy.
Noise Level – Depending on the model you purchase, the noise level varies from one to another. Therefore, if you do not want to hear yourself or another person calling you, the feature plays an important part when selecting one.
Power – Here you need to look at the cubic-feet-per-minute (CFM) and miles per hour (MPH) to determine how significant the backpack leaf blower will be. The higher the figure, the more power you can get out using the model you choose.
Fuel Type – Here it all comes down to preference, as there are three types available corded, battery, or gas. If you decide to buy a battery model, look for a brand you already use as it may make it easier for you to swap out the batteries. The only problem you face is the limited run time.
With a corded backpack blower is an excellent option if you want more extended use. While the tool is tough and powerful, you always have the power cord getting in the way. Sometimes you need to use an extension cord as well to get to difficult places.
There are some accessories you can consider when buying a backpack leaf blower as well:
- You can look if you can add extensions, variable blower head tips, disposable leaf bags, or vacuum kits
- Look at how well the harness is padded and if it has adjustable straps
- Another important feature is if you can use the tube to your left and right side
Our team at Done21 does the in-depth research on every product that we review. We know the difficulty faced in buying a product online without any honest review. Choose the model and brand according to your need!