Bondic Review: Super Glue that fixes Everything!
Glue can be messy, be it normal glue or superglue. On top of that, glue can only be used to essentially reattach broken items, not fill in seams and make the overall profile stronger. Bondic is the perfect option to fix all this.Well, here is a miracle product, designed and demonstrated by dentists of all people, Bondic.
It is not an adhesive, instead, it is a plastic welding kit. Bondic is essentially liquid plastic which when exposed to UV light, hardens, and creates a much stronger bond, way beyond the abilities of superglue.
Our Bondic review covers what Bondic is and how you can use it as well as which projects and applications are the best. We’ll also look at some of the competition on the market and how those other products compare to Bondic.
What is Bondic?
Bondic is the most efficient and innovative liquid plastic welding system that uses liquid plastic that solidifies in a few seconds when exposed to UV light. The idea of the device derives from the material that dental practitioners use. It is the first liquid plastic welder that can be used on almost all materials to create permanent bonds. Bondic is a tool that allows the liquid plastic to solidify in 4 seconds. It can work where traditional glue does not work.
The Bondic glue looks like a pen, easy to handle and has an internal built-in small Ultraviolet light bulb powered by a battery that reinforces the liquid used to fix the parts of a broken object. At the other end, there is a small pump from which the liquid plastic for repairs of the objects you want to fix comes out. The nice thing that I noticed is that the liquid used to glue the parts you want does not harden until you use the UV light.
Features of Bondic
Remember that Bondic is not a glue. Bondic is liquid plastic welder which makes use of a special adhesive that bonds only under UV light. There are some amazing features of Bondic which make it unique and special:
- Easy to clean – If you want to bond any two materials, they must be cleaned up well. Now, the materials will have to be cleaned in every corner possible, and this would need a sharp tool. This tool is provided in the Bondic package. The material has to be cleaned before you apply Bondic. You can use a paper towel to clean the materials and you do not need any special cleaning materials.
- UV Light – The Bondic Liquid Welder package includes UV light, which has been designed to ensure the liquid substance solidifies and transforms into plastic quickly. Once the liquid substance is shaped, you can use the UV light to dry it up and bond.
- Versatility – Some glues can fix only specific product materials. However, Bondic can be used on any material – wood, plastic, fabric, toys, glass, ceramic, etc. It is a versatile product. And it dies only when exposed to UV light. Furthermore, it is waterproof and weatherproof, and hence exposure to any condition will not hamper the product quality. You can use it to prevent leaks in aquariums or pools. The hardened plastic does not melt at all. Even when it dries, Bondic is very versatile. You can also paint on it, polish it, or mold it. Based on the number of layers of liquid applied, the area can be given a good shiny appearance with the help of sandpaper, and no one will ever know that it was broken.
- Safe – Bondic is a non-toxic and safe product. It removes the risk of burning as it doesn’t need heat like glue guns. You will not have problems when you use Bondic.
- Long Life – The typical glue generally sets when they are exposed to air. Despite closing the tube/can, the glue might dry out. This indicates that the sealant of the tube gets clogged easily and it gets tough to open it up. Bondic is a substance that dries up only when exposed to UV rays and hence it remains in liquid form in the tube for years together. The Bondic kit includes every tool you need to begin your repairs immediately.
- Strong Bond – Once the liquid gets cured under UV light, Bondic’s liquid plastic formula gives you a very strong hold that lasts forever.
- Does not Dry – Bondic is not like glue. Hence it does not dry when it is in the bottle. It can be used for years.
Benefits of Bondic
Some of the benefits of using this product are:
- Bondic helps in replacing the missing pieces in any broken product quickly. It also ensures the bond created between the pieces is strong and long-lasting. It is a great filler.
- The liquid formula ensures that the materials that get fixed have a permanent bond.
- Bondic is not a sticky product and you can keep modifying the liquid on application to the material, till you are satisfied with the shape. Only once this is done, you can use UV light to bond the materials.
- The product is free of chemicals and is non-toxic, thereby being very safe to use.
- The product will be in liquid form always; it never dries out. It dries only when it gets exposed to UV light for 4 seconds.
- The liquid formula can be used on any material and any product.
How Can You Use Bondic? Step by step Guide
Bondic is easy to use and completely risk-free because it has no toxic elements. Let’s now see together how to use the Bondic glue by following these simple steps:
- Put the surface of the object or material you want to fix.
- Apply the liquid plastic, making sure that everything can then be irradiated by UV.
- Subsequently, it irradiates with UV light the liquid plastic, which will harden within 4 seconds. Also, you can apply additional liquid plastic if you deem it necessary. It is possible to apply several layers in case of need.
- If you want, you can finish your work by re-sanding it or painting it (the material is transparent).
- Be careful not to use it in sunlight. Sunlight contains the same UV radiation that hardens liquid plastic.
- Once set, the material is transparent and resists temperatures ranging from -40 ° to + 150 °C.
Who can use Bondic?
Anyone utilizing family things and they wish to claim them for quite a while, can utilize Bondic. Those with treasures and nostalgic things can utilize the item, at whatever point such items get harmed because of little mishaps. To put it plainly, everybody needs Bondic!
What Comes in the Starter Kit?
Before you buy Bondic, you should keep in mind that there are different kits available. The starter kit is the most basic and includes all of the following.
- Bondic bottle: The most important item in the starter kit is the bottle of Bondic. This bottle contains enough of the adhesive for multiple applications.
- Applicator tip: Your starter kit will also come with an applicator tip. This tip looks similar to those found on ballpoint pens. It allows you to apply a thin layer of the adhesive to any surface without wasting any.
- UV light tool: Unless you see the UV tool listed in the product description, you’ll want to order a different kit. Bondic will not work without this tool, but some kits require that you purchase the tool separately.
- Carrying case: The basic starter kit comes with a metal carrying case with a bright silver finish. This case is more than large enough inside to hold your Bondic and other supplies. It even has enough room for the UV tool, which ensures that you never lose it. You can store both the UV light and the bottle of adhesive together.
What all can be fixed using the Bondic?
Plastic welder usage is wide from plastic to metal. You can use it for water pipes, for car parts, for toys, for the craft. It is just you name it and it can be fixed by Bondic. Following are some of the uses mentioned of the welder-
- The welder is used to binding metals.
- It is used to fix the space between the plastic which can’t be fixed with normal glue.
- Welder helps to create strong bonds between things irrespective of the material.
Are there side effects or any problems?
The main issue is that Bondic isn’t found in numerous family units!! This stunning innovation must be in each and every house, in each town and each city. It is the best option in contrast to some other paste or paste firearm accessible in the market. When you purchase Bondic and use it, you won’t return to the super paste. The aftereffects of Bondic will flabbergast you!
The Bondic bundle accompanies a rundown of security updates just as admonitions. Any contact with eyes, skin or even inward breath of Bondic could be unsafe. You can visit their site to check the complete honesty and all the prudent steps to be followed.
Bondic Can be Used To –
- Replace and restore items
- Seal and repair minor leaks
- Insulate open wires
- Join and connect objects
- Embed without leaving residue
- Use as a filler while repairing cracks
Why is Bondic better than standard glues?
If you are still wondering why Bondic is better than standard glues than here is the case for Bondic. First things first, Bondic is not a glue, it might function in a similar way but Bondic is so much more than simple glue. Bondic creates a stronger, more durable bond much easier than standard glues can.
- Bondic can be used a filler, while standard glues cannot be used for that,
- You can create either temporary or permanent bonds using Bondic according to your specific needs while glue can only provide a singular bond.
- Bondic can also be used to make molds without leaving any residue behind
- Glues can be toxic and use chemicals while Bondic is totally safe to use and essentially just liquid plastic.
- Bondic will not dry out unless exposed to UV light, while the glue dries when it encounters the air, which may block the tube it is in, rendering it useless.
- You need separate glues for different materials, while Bondic can work with most materials without fail.
Bondic Working material
The Bondic plastic UV welder works effectively and without problems with all materials, in particular with:
- The liquid plastic repair welder can be used on:
- Electronic accessories such as computers, TVs, telephone cables, etc.
- Fabrics and shoes
- Jewelry and much more.
5 Second Fix vs Bondic – Which is better?
According to the overall details and user reviews, Bondic is one step ahead against 5 Second Fix in everyday use. The 5-second fix only works best on flat and clean surfaces, like a plate and has skin-related reactions. On the other side, the Bondic is completely safe because it has no toxic elements so that you can stay tension-free from skin-related issues.
It is 100% water-resistant so that you can put it in the dishwasher. Its bond withstands under the high pressure and speed of the water. The 5-second fix has 50 drops of material and Bondic has 80 drops of material, so the Bondic goes longer than the 5-second fix. For these reasons, Bondic is better than 5 Second Fix.
Bondic vs Lazer Bond – Which is best?
The Bondic and Lazer bond join the unrepairable materials that are impossible with regular super glue. They have differences in use and work, so we only focus on the main key differences between Bondic vs Lazer bond. Let’s dive into it.
How Does Bondic Work?
Bondic is basic and anybody can without much of a stretch utilize the item. You need to apply Bondic also to the manner in which you apply stick on the material that you need to fix together. The fluid recipe is much the same as that of superglue. When this is done, you can wipe any abundance, structure it or even include additional layers of the fluid, till you begin holding the pieces together. When this is finished, click the catch which is on the instrument, at that point hang tight for only 4 seconds. You will see that the fluid changes into hard plastic. This makes a changeless and durable bond. The producer asserts that this plastic is waterproof and weatherproof, in this way being incredibly strong. You can’t locate this fluid anyplace in the market, because of which the ubiquity of Bondic has expanded.
Bondic is very easy to use as it only requires the following four easy steps:
- Make a rough area where you’ll apply the bondic if you need permanent mend. If all you need is a temporary fix, let the area remain smooth.
- Apply sufficient amount on the part of the item you need to be fixed.
- Expose it to ultraviolet light for four seconds so that it can toughen.
How to remove Bondic?
If you spill Bondic, do not worry. It is not like glue and it will not stick to places. If you accidentally spill some, simply –
- Keep spilled Bondic away from sunlight to keep it from drying
- Use a wet cloth to wipe off the spilled Bondic
- If it has dried, use a sanding paper to slowly grind it away until it is completely gone
- You can also use a chisel to remove it, if the spillage is slightly bigger and difficult to sand down.
What is the most effective way to use Bondic?
Before using the Bondic, I recommend to read the instruction for a better service. They are mentioned below:
- Do not use this welding gun directly in sunlight.
- Please note that as Bondic glue is hardened, its temperature resistance is down to -40 ° C and + 150 ° C.
- The chemical components of the gun are compatible with a large number of original materials: wood, metallurgical, plastic, fabric and resin.
- You can repair electronic accessories such as computers, televisions, mobile cables, fabrics, shoes, jewelry, handles, etc.
Is Bondic scam?
When I hear about the Bondic and I purchased it to test, is it scam or real? After getting the Bondic glue, I applied on several items like a plastic jug, drinking glass and USB charger cable. Its performance amazed me because it restores my things within a few seconds. At first, i thought it as a regular gue because it has adhesive liquid in the tube. But it is completely different from glue and works fine on all materials. It looks like a magic item to me for its sealing, insulating, fixing and restoring capacity without any damage. After all, I said that it is a real product and not a scam.
How to Clean Skin if Welder gets it on?
This adhesive is easy to use but sometimes it get sticky on fingers. But unlike other adhesives, it is easy to remove. Follow the following instructions to clean the adhesive-
- Put the affected area under the water.
- Apply some mild soap over it.
- Rinse it with water again.
- If still, the glue is on apply the soap again
How much does it cost?
Bondic is the best product at the given price and the ongoing deals can get a Bondic Kit for as low as $19.99. And you can fix everything that you thought is not fixable.
Where to Buy Bondic?
Bondic is being sold in many different package configurations. The basic kit can be purchased on Amazon for less than $20. You can also pick up refills or larger sizes from the website of the manufacturer directly.
Pros and Cons of Bondic
Who is Bondic for?
If you own a workshop where you are constantly building and mending items, Bondic is a must-have in a functional kit. Superglues can be quite messy, plus you need a lot of prepping up and safety precautions to use it. Bondic cuts to the chase by making mending things easier as can be. It is safe to use, non-toxic and only sticks when you want to, eliminating errors and negating accidental spillage.
Bondic only dries when it is exposed to UV light, therefore it will not set until you are completely satisfied with the bond you are about to create. This also makes sure the adhesive will not dry out inside its container and can be left for longer periods of time than generic glues.
Bondic is a must-have for crafting enthusiasts and mechanics. The ability of Bondic to mend, repair, fill, and do so much more with makes it the perfect handyman’s tool in the market today.
Testimonials from Other Users
My dad loves DIY and sometimes get frustrated when things don’t stick to where they are supposed to. So as a gift, I bought Bondic and introduced him to this device where he can stick everything that he wants to a surface effectively. He tried it immediately and was just so happy that the device actually works as advertise! He’s now planning to purchase more for himself and his other DIY friends! – Will, 30
I hate stick on hooks simply because they don’t stick. I searched for the best glue today and what I find is Bondic. Out of curiosity, I purchased one and when it arrived, I tested it out. After a day, I checked the hooks and they are still on the wall. I even tried hanging a 6 gallons of water bottle and the hook was still there! I surely am going to stick to this device! – Laura, 34
Bondic Independent Reviews
Being a complete fan of latest inventions in the technology and gadgets field. When I first heard about the Bondic Glue, I was amazed. Placed my order in the month of April, 2019 to fix something in my house. It is completely reliable and works as being told all over the internet.
Along these lines, on inquiring about the item Bondic, it is reasoned that this item is an absolute necessity have in each family unit and work environment. It is too reasonable, non-clingy, non-poisonous and entirely strong. It offers the client controlled drying which is just astounding. On the use of the item and presenting it to UV light, when the materials are fortified, the bond made is solid, and lasting.
Additionally, it will never dry except if it gets presented to the LED or UV light. In this way, the item has a long life and won’t terminate for a considerable length of time. Bondic can be utilized on any material and can be utilized to apply on broken things, molded and reproduced. When the thing is formed utilizing Bondic and is relieved, you can likewise send the thing to give it a sheen. When you start utilizing Bondic, you will dispose of the various pastes in your tool compartment!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy refills?
We currently only offer a complete Bondic Kit, which includes two Bondic pens and a UV light. You don’t need a lot of Bondic to get the job done, so two tubes should last quite a while.
What would happen if I use it outside?
On a bright, sunny day, the sun will cure Bondic at a similar rate to the UV pen, so indoor use is recommended.
Can I buy in New Zealand? In store? Or online?
We’re not aware of any retailers in New Zealand who might carry this product but we are definitely able to ship there!
Will bonic hold a pane of glass that is 24 inches by 12 inches
Not reliably, especially if it’s a heavy piece of glass. Glass is difficult for any adhesive due to the fact that the surface is smooth and offers nothing for it to grip to.
Are there 2 lights? One I saw was ON the pen and another separate!?!
That was the same light. It’s not permanently attached to the back of the pen.
Is it food and drink safe? If you use it to repair plates & cups, can you use them again?
Bondic is non-toxic and safe to use on both flatware and drinking vessels.
Are there any safety measures to be observed when using bondic?
No, bondic is safe to use because it does not contain any harmful substances. It has been manufactured using ingredients that are safe for use by humans. However, it is advised that it should be handled by individuals who are aged 12 years and above.
How long does a tube of bondic last?
Seeing as one tube contains 80 drops of bondic, for small repairs, it can be used more than twelve times for big jobs, you may need one or two tubes of bondic. It however depends on how much a user uses per task as well as the magnitude of the repair that needs to be done.
Can bondic be used in, against or underwater?
Yes, it is waterproof and doesn’t cause any difficulties when being used in, against, or underwater. Once it hardens too, it cannot be affected by water at all.
How do you wash off bondic in case it spills?
Bondic spills are washed off very easily using wet clothing of any organic solvent.
Does bondic dry up or expire if left without use for too long?
No, bondic plastic welder never expires, and it only dries when you’re ready for it to do so by exposing it to ultraviolet light.
Can bondic be used for the dishwasher?
Yes, the bondic material once dry is waterproof and you can effectively use the dishwasher regularly.
Does Bondic work on fabric?
This glue works on fabric very well. While, I was researching about the product and I found many people stated that it works very well on fabric as well.
How long does Bondic take to cure?
It merely takes about 4 seconds to get settled. The UV light present in the back helps to set the glue in quick time.
Is the bondic glue heat resistant?
You are investing a good product and talking about the heat resistant property of the bondic, it is completely resistant!