BrightTouch Max Honeycomb Wall Tap Light Review 2022
BrightTouch Max is a Modular, touch-sensitive, and Durable Honeycomb wall touch light. This is a different kind of hex tool unlike conventional tap lights. This can turn your wall into a canvas, which makes it a better gift for your girlfriend than that titanium pry-axe you gave her last year too.
The hexagonal wall lights come in 5-, 10-, or 15-piece sets consisting of flat hexagon modules fitted with LEDs and magnetic edges so you can mount them to your wall in any pattern or design you like. The lights attach to walls with either adhesive pads and more units can be added to create a masterpiece.
Warm White Collection
BrightTouch Max Honeycomb wall Tap Lights turn any bedroom, or living room corner into a cozy reading hideaway. These lights are suitable for adults or kids and are the perfect lighting solution for home or apartment, big or small.
The original modular and touch sensitive wall light. Create your own design with BrightTouch magnetic tiles.
Create your own shape
The BrightTouch Max tiles connect to each other from every side, creating endless possibilities for every space.
Hexagon lights turn on and off individually with a tap of the hand. This will either give you further lighting customization control, plus some fun tactile times with illumination, or make it real irritating to turn your lights on and off, especially if you go full throttle with the hexagon lights, and gang the maximum 65 blocks together on the same power circuit.
How to Turn On/Off The BrightTouch
BrightTouch is a honeycomb wall tap light designed for the ease of use and design. Using it is very simple. To turn the light on or off, simply swipe across the areas you want to turn on, swipe again to turn off.
Up to 11 blocks can be spliced together to make various shapes
- 16 million colors to choose, 3 color selection modes (Selected, Dynamic & Customized)
- Touch sensor on the back to change light color (system default)
- 19 LEDs and no dark area on the surface
- No hub or bridge required, Directly Controlled through App on Smartphone
- Should be used with controller and base (Neither Included)
- Explores through APP: dimmable function, auto ON/OFF, memory function (system default)
- Intelligent Scene Linkage: Auto lighting up when opening door (Should use with sensor)
Control with Your Voice
The Smart Light works directly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to manage your devices through Voice Control.
- Works with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
- Dynamic Effects & Sound Activated
- Color changes along with music
If mounted on wall, can I still touch them to turn on and off?
Yes it can be controlled by simply swiping over the light of panel. BrightTouch is very easy to use. Just a swipe can turn on or off the light.