Do you have hooded eyes? If you have that eyes then you know the pain of having that extra skin on your brow bone. That skin hides your crease and makes your eyes look like an almond. Hooded eyes are beautiful but with age, they get more hooded which gives the look of being aged. While doing Makeup with hooded you have to opt for many contouring techniques to make them look larger. Contours Rx LIDS BY DESIGN Eyelid Correcting Strips is the best cheap rescue for the hooded eyes.
Options to correct Hooded Eyes
There are many options to cure those hooded eyes. You can go for expensive methods like blepharoplasty surgery or you can opt for fuller eyelash extensions which are time-consuming as well as expensive. The Contours Rx LIDS BY DESIGN Eyelid Correcting Strips is the cheapest solution to make your eyes look larger.
Eyelash Extensions could be an option but they only stay for a limited period. You have to invest in them regularly which could be expensive.
What are Contours Rx LIDS BY DESIGN Eyelid Correcting Strips?
These Eyelid Correcting strips are the cheapest and surgery-free solution to correct that hooded eyes. These Hypoallergenic strips are good to go strips and cause no allergy on the skin. Strips are medically tested and proven of no allergy. You can easily place this latex-free strip on your eyelids and it will instantly pop your eyes up.
How to use Contours Rx LIDS BY DESIGN Eyelid Correcting Strips?
It is very simple to use these Eyelid Correcting Strips. These strips come with an adhesive on one side and you can easily place the strip onto your lid. Eyelid strips come in varying sizes depending on the size of the eyes. The size of the strip also depends on how droopiness you want in your eyes. You will face problems at placing it first but with time and usage, you can easily use it without any inconvenience.
Before applying it make sure that you haven’t had any eye product applied. In the package you get a tweezer, try and apply with that. Initially, you will find it difficult to adjust but after some time you won’t even feel if something is on your eyelid.
Different sizes of the Eyelid Correcting Strips?
Depending on the droopiness you need, strips come in various sizes. Below are the mentioned sizes it comes in-
- 3mm (slight)
- 4mm (subtle)
- 5mm (casual)
- 6mm (moderate)
- 7mm (dramatic)
- 8mm (maximum)
What do Contours Rx LIDS BY DESIGN Eyelid Correcting Strips help with?
Contours Rx LIDS BY DESIGN Eyelid Correcting Strips serve many purposes. Let’s see apart from lifting hooded eyes what else do the strips correct-
- The excess over the eyelid that is covering the eye and making it look smaller.
- The excess skin over eyelashes.
- Lifting the skin under the eyelid which gives you younger look.
Benefits of Contours Rx LIDS BY DESIGN Eyelid Correcting Strips
- Need no Surgery– You don’t have to go under the knife to lift your eyes. This Eyelid Correcting strips do that for without any surgery or marks.
- Medically safe– Each strip is medically tested and claimed to be safe for any type of skin.
- Eyelid strip is Hypoallergenic– Strips do not create any allergy reaction when react with skin or any makeup.
- Latex–Free Strips– Correcting strips don’t contain any natural rubber hence they are very soft on the skin.
- Younger Appearance– By correcting the eyelid, strips instantly lift your eyes. By lifting eyes, the skin underneath gets stretched and hence gives you younger look.
- Dermatologist Recommended– Cheapest means of correcting eyelid is highly recommended by the dermatologist as it is chemical-free and provide no harm to the skin.
- Can be used with Makeup– You can easily apply the strips under the makeup. These strips are hardly visible.
- Invisible– The eyelid correcting strips are invisible. Even if you don’t apply any of the makeup, no one can say that you have applied the strips.
- No Cosmetic Chemical- The product doesn’t contain any of the cosmetic chemicals such as Polyethylene, Styrene-butadiene Rubber, and Petroleum Resin. Hence, it is completely safe to use.
Things to keep in Mind
Application of the Contours Rx LIDS BY DESIGN Eyelid Correcting Strips is easy but it takes time in getting perfection. Read the following points to keep in mind while applying the eyelid correcting strips-
- You can use one strip only for one time. The adhesive on the strip gets weaker on re-application. So it is advisable to use the strip for one-time.
- Before applying the eyeshadow on the eyelid strip, do apply the primer. It will help the strip to stay longer.
- The efficient placement of the strip is time-consuming. Keep practicing with one strip until you get it right. After the correct position, replace it with the new one.
No doubt hooded eyes are beautiful, many of the Hollywood actresses have them. But if you are getting a cheap and safe way to make your eyes look larger then why not give a try. They are claimed to be chemical-free, latex-free, which makes it a must buy.