CribCam Review 2022 – The Baby Security Camera
Is it difficult for you to keep an eye on your baby at all times? Are you a paranoid parent that wants updates by the hour? Being a new parent is no easy job. Besides the house chores that pile up every day, there is a new baby that you have to keep eye on. It is almost impossible to do all these things at the same time without having to hire a babysitter to help you out.
The answer to this problem is a device that would keep an eye on your baby and keep you posted anytime, anywhere. You should get a security camera that would fit exactly your needs. With all the models out there, what kind should you get? No need to think about it because we have the perfect gadget that is right for you, the new CribCam Security Cam!
What is the CribCam?
CribCam is a compact, portable surveillance camera that allows two-way audio, every minute of every day live streaming, remote pan and tilt, and a 1080p clear camera.
The gadget likewise includes motion detection, night vision, and permits full monitoring possibilities. This gadget comes with an assortment of features, which makes it perhaps the most useful and imaginative design accessible on the lookout. If you have a kid at home, CribCam is an unquestionable requirement. The main feature of the gadget incorporates the completely remote controlled development for full monitoring abilities.
Watch your baby with live streaming straight from your phone! You can connect even more, talk to your baby, sing them to sleep, and comfort them if they’re crying, even if you’re in another room.
Benefits of CribCam
Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of using CribCam.
- The CribCam can be effortlessly mounted on any surface, unlike traditional surveillance cameras that you need to screw in roofs or walls.
- It is a baby monitor and a baby surveillance camera combined in one gadget.
- You can have vision whenever at whatever point in time.
- It very well can be operated through your smartphone.
- 24/7 Live Streaming : The CribCam is a surveillance camera that gives you access to 24/7 live streaming. This way you can keep an eye on everything that happens anywhere, anytime.
- 1080p HD Camera : It is also equipped with a 1080p high definition camera with built-in Night Vision Mode. This gives you clear footage of the whole room.
- Two-Way Audio : The CribCam is also a baby monitor that supports Two-Way Audio Communication. This feature lets you listen and communicate even when you are far away from the room.
- Model : HD Panoramic Wireless 360° Cam
- Image Sensor : 1/2.8″ SONY CMOS sensor with IR Cut filter
- Video Resolution : 1920*1080
- S/N Ratio : >50dB
- Max. IR LEDs Length : 12 pieces x F5: IR Range: 10 Meters
- Day/Night : Auto / Color / B&W
- Angle of View : 78°
- Mount Type : MTV mount (Interchangeable Lens)
- Max. User Access : 10 users
- Smartphone : iPhone, iPad, Android
- SD Card slot : Max 32GB
Easy To Use Unlike other baby monitors, the CribCam requires minimal setup and can be strategically-placed around your baby’s crib and around the home.
Why you need security camera at home?
These simple tricks and hacks could be the difference between a warm homecoming or a devastating blow to your bank account.
1. Make Your House Look Occupied
I know saving energy is important, but if you’re going to be out for a short period of time, consider leaving one of your lights on to make it look like someone is at home. Or you could put in a timer for your light, but it may be costly. I wouldn’t go to the extremes like Weekend at Bernie’s, but the point is to not tempt thieves.
2. Don’t Allow Mail to Build Up
Having a pile of mail in front of your door is a sure sign that you’re not home. You can make arrangements with your post office to hold off on delivering mail, or have a trusted neighbor keep it safe until you get home. They’ll probably steal a few flyers or the latest issues of your favorite magazines, but that’s a risk worth taking.
3. Deactivate Your Garage
One of the entries to your home you may forget about is the garage. If you deactivate the garage from opening and closing, it makes it difficult for thieves to enter. They’ll have to make a lot of noise and commotion trying to open it.
4. Get a Home Security System
This is the most obvious and helpful tip of all! Get a home security system! There are many on the market, and depending on your needs, they could cost you thousands. Some systems require installation by professionals and others require you to remember keypad codes for entry. These are great for big homes and businesses with many different people constantly entering the premises.
There are a lot of surveillance cameras on the market right now which is why it is so difficult to pick one that best suits your needs. Traditional surveillance cameras or CCTV cameras are reliable and useful, but newer models have become far superior. CribCam is one of the best security cameras that has the best features that a surveillance device can have. The CribCam is specifically designed for new parents to help them monitor their babies. It is a baby monitor and a baby surveillance camera in one device. The CribCam is equipped with a 1080p high-resolution camera. It is also capable of Night Vision which works great so you can have clear footage even at low lighting.