Are you getting enough sleep? Are you aware you need a minimum of 8 hours of a sound sleep? The disturbed sleep pattern is affecting our physical as well as mental health. Studies reveal that a large number of Americans are not getting sufficient sleep every night. There are several reasons responsible for these like chaotic work schedules, late-night parties and a lot more. But one of the major factors these days affecting our sleep pattern is the hyper-connectivity of our lives. Dodow is a well-known fact that tablets, monitors, smartphones, and other such similar devices create blue light. And these light signals keep us awake and alert.
What is Reasons for Sleep Problems?
Nowadays, we have trouble sleeping and itis becoming increasingly common. They wake up a little rested or don’t sleep at all for some reasons. Below, I will present the reasons of sleeping problems.
- The lack of natural light. Although it seems like a paradox, a restful night begins in the morning. Exposure to sunlight, especially in the morning, allows us to sleep better at night.
- Have we ever watched TV or regularly checked your cell phone, tablet and PC in the evening and then had difficulty falling asleep or sleeping? This happens because all these electronic devices release a flickering light that drives away sleep.
- Drinking coffee for up to 6 hours before bedtime keeps us awake. The intake of coffee from the afternoon onwards causes a phase shift and an imbalance between the REM phase and the deep sleep phase.
- We go home late in the evening after a whole day at work, or after commuting between work and our commitments and our children, prepare dinner, and then relax a little in front of the TV. We browse Facebook, jump on Instagram and when we look at the time, it is already past midnight.
What is Dodow- The Sleeping Aid?
Dodow is designed in such a way that it induces sleep in a natural way. It uses the light metronome that is pulsating and one has to follow the pulsating light. With the time the pulsating become slow and you gradually shifted to the more relaxed state. This will lower your blood pressure and control the breathing. This relaxed state helps you in falling asleep.
It is a simple light metronome tool that has been designed by professionals for helping people who are facing issues like insomnia. The best part is the convenience associated with this amazing device. It is comparable to the dimensions of a hockey puck. Turning it on all that you need to do is touch it from the top. All that you need to do is make one slight tap for turning on the metronome.
With a single tap, it will be turned on for eight minutes. And when you tap it two times you will be turning it on for 20 minutes. For turning it off you will have to set the time and it will turn off automatically. You can also turn it off manually before ending the session by holding the touch for about two seconds.
Dodow has helped over 300,000 users fall asleep faster using science-based guided breathing techniques. Based on a survey of over 300 users, Dodow helps users fall asleep 2.5 times faster than normal.
Benefits of Using the Dodow
We have been gone past what, the science behind it, how it works, and who is this device for. Now, we will be looking more on the beneficial side that anyone will get when they use this device. Here are the following benefits:
- The Mesmerizing Light Quiets Your Busy Mind – Focusing on the hypnotic light prevents you from focusing on random stressful thoughts that keep you awake. Free of these anxious thoughts, your mind quickly quiets down, turns off, and is now in a perfect state to ‘pass out’.
- Guided Breathing Lulls Your Quiet Mind To Sleep – The rhythmic light slows your breathing rate down to 6bpm and reduces your rate of exhalation. This controlled breathing lulls your already quiet mind into a deep, restful sleep.
- Restores Your Mind’s Natural Ability To Fall Asleep – With regular use, Dodow retrains your brain to naturally fall asleep on its own again. In fact, many customers are thrilled to report that they “now fall asleep without using Dodow”.
- One-Time Purchase For A Lifetime Of Better Sleep – Unlike expensive habit-forming pills, Dodow was built on sound science and research, and comes with no dangerous side effects or monthly payments – only a lifetime of deep, restorative sleep.
- Easy & Convenient To Use – Activate the 8 or 20-minute sleep cycle (shuts off automatically) and dim/brighten the light by the touch-sensitive surface. With no cords to lug around, Dodow is perfect for business trips, vacations, and fighting jet lag.
- 100 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Technical Features of the Dodow
Below find out the technical information regarding the sleeping aid-
|Dimensions||4.5″ x 4.5″ x 2″|
|Weight||7 ounces (without batteries)|
|Power Source||Battery operated|
|Necessary Batteries||3 AAA|
|Power Consumption||Hundreds of nights|
|Luminosity||Less than one lux|
The Most Amazing Dodow’s Features:
- Completely safe: When you choose you to invest in a product to improve your overall health, then it becomes all the more important that you ensure that it doesn’t involve any harmful chemicals. You get to choose from millions of products out there. There is no need to become paranoid over nothing. But you need to be careful because at the end of the day you do not wish to b exposed to the harmful chemicals. You can use Dodow without any such worries. You can go through some of the reviews online before hitting on the “purchase” button.
- A physical device: When you choose to invest in Dodow you need to understand that it is a physical device and completely safe. It means that you get to learn a breathing technique with the help of this device. These techniques are comparable to meditation and yoga. Choose Dodow for its amazing therapeutic effects.
- Retention of the cognitive behavior of the brain: It is an amazing device forretraining the cognitive behavior of the brain. This will eventually improve your sleeping healthy undyingly. You can expect a better life with the amazing effect of this product. You need to pay attention to the fact that this device is a light metronome. It focuses on helping the mind focus on the light, distracting it from getting busy so that you can enjoy a good night’s sleep. You get to experience the amazing calming effect due to the blue light. At the end of the session, you will feel quiet, relaxed and calm.
- The battery life: The Dodow device uses three pieces of potent AAA batteries. These batteries give all the necessary power to this amazing device. So at the end of the day, you will not need any extra connections or wires near your bed. There are several dangers associated with a device plugged in right next to your bed the entire night. Thus, it is always a smart idea to opt for a battery-operated device. And the best part is that the device turns off automatically.
- Easy to Comprehend Instructions: By now you have realized that this device has a touch-sensitive surface. Some of the other features include a projection of blue light, battery-operated, etc. When you plan to invest in this amazing tool you need to realize that you will be getting an additional set of instructions along with this small-sized white disc. You get to power it with the help of three pieces of AAA battery. When you wish to open it you will be requiring a flat screwdriver. The batteries can be operated from the back. You will be able to give power to the device when you place the batteries properly.
Once you have placed batteries and you will have to place the back cover properly. You can tap the screen after two seconds. You can see the light indicator. This will give you a clear indicator of the proper working of the batteries. You have to tap the screen only when you see two indicator lights. Now you are all set to choose your preferred session.
Does the Dodow really work?
Dodow is a good and natural gadget that allows you to fall asleep quickly without having to take sleeping pills. Here, I will explain how to works for me. It is easy to use because it can be activated 8 minutes or 20 minutes sleeping cycle, which ensures a calm environment to sleep well. It is wireless and works on batteries so it can be used on a trip, office, or vacation. Its hypnotic light helps to fall asleep and prevent the stress of staying awake. Also, the light lowers the breathing and heart rate to ensure restful sleep. I have used it for 2 months and still using it, so it makes a good habit of sleeping quickly without using the sleeping aid. It is affordable and replaces the sleeping medicines that save my cost in the long run.
Why should this product help me?
Whether you have a hectic lifestyle and you find it difficult to switch off, or if you have diagnosed insomnia, the Dodow will be the best sleep aid that you have ever used. Most of us who have sleeping problems will have tried most things to try and get a good night.
Furthermore, those of us who have tried this fantastic device will never need to try anything else, ever. Your breathing patterns regulate how well you will fall to sleep and switch off from the outside world. This fantastic light helps you do that so that you can fall asleep 2.5 times faster than you ever would without it.
How Do Dodow Functions?
The device functions by emitting an effervescent blue light onto your ceiling. It will initiate in the form of a blue dot and slowly grow large into a halo shape. Again it will draw into a dot. The users will have to follow the light rhythm and users need to inhale on the expansion of the blue light. They will be exhaling on the retraction of the light.
When you will be focusing on breathing in sync with the light it will slow down to around 11 and then six breaths for each minute. It means that with this particular pattern the user will end up inhaling for around 40 percent of the time. And he or she would be exhaling for the 60 percent of the remaining time.
How Does the Dodow work?
In simple terms, Dodow can be understood as a sleep aid that has a major role to play in ensuring a good night’s sleep. It makes the optimum use of a light metronome to supply a non-habit forming, natural, and inexpensive technique for helping users for falling asleep within 20 minutes.
The device is known to have two settings. These can be easily controlled by simply tapping on the top of the Dodow.
- 8-minute session – One Tap – It is perfect for all those sleepers who are facing trouble related to falling asleep. It comprises of a setting that will gradually decrease breathing rhythm and bring it down to approximately six breaths for each minute for eight minutes.
- 20-minute session – Two Taps – All those people need to go for the longer Dodow session who are facing issues like chronic insomnia. These people generally take more than one hour to fall asleep. In this, the breathing rhythm will slowly come down to six breaths for each minute for 20 minutes.
Breathing Techniques for Promoting Improved Sleep:
Studies and research work focus on the fact that well regulated and slow breathing eventually interacts with the nervous system of your body. So when you are performing an exercise (cardiac coherence) like breathing in case of the Dodow, your body will be slowing down metabolism and relaxing.
Slower breathing leads to a reduction in blood pressure and amplification in the total amount of carbon dioxide exhaled. With the increase in the amount of carbon dioxide exhaled, the size of blood vessels will lessen. It will lead to a feeling of weariness.
You need to pay attention to the fact that when you focus more on falling asleep rather than anxiety, stress, or paying attention to a racing mind, a breathing rhythm technique can turn out to be a major distraction. There can be nothing better than this technique for all those people who are facing issues related to sleep latency or Insomnia. When you opt for a solution like Dodow you can have your peace of mind as it will turn off automatically. So you do not have to worry about putting it off before you sleep off.
Role of Metronomes in Promoting Better Sleep:
Studies have revealed the fact that rhythms and metronomes have a major role to play in improving your sleep pattern as well as memory storage.
The Dodow is a tool that makes optimum use of a light metronome for facilitating your falling asleep. It can be actually compared to the synchronized rocking motion.
It is a well-established fact by now that both motion, as well as light metronomes, has a major role play in promoting the onset of sleep. Thus, in turn, you can stay assured of deeper continuous sleep.
Why was the Device Created?
The Dodow device is brilliant and was basically designed by three people who were suffering from insomnia. They were able to find an end to their sleep problem in the form of meditation and breathing exercises.
It is important to pay attention to the fact that this device utilizes the combination of sleep aid techniques. The device uses them in the form of a natural method to sleep.
A lot of sleepers who used to take a lot of time for falling asleep (more than an hour), find this 20-minute session of immense help in dealing with their problem. If you plan to go for the eight-minute session, then you need to keep in mind that it is effective for all those people who take less than an hour for falling asleep.
You Will Need Time for Getting Accustomed
You might take some time to get the hang of the device. It means that you might take several nights to practice the breathing exercises. Only then you will be able to see the amazing results.
The device works on techniques focusing on timed relaxation, breathing, and meditation for the purpose of reducing sleep latency. It proves to be of great help for the following groups:
- Those who regularly wake in the middle of the night.
- Those who feel anxious and find it tough to sleep.
- Those who think a lot while trying to sleep.
- Those who have an issue related to persistent insomnia.
- Those who have to put an effort to fall asleep as their mind is overworked with worrying thoughts.
- Pregnant ladies.
- Those sleeping in loud environments.
Who Can Use Dodow?
Dodow is suitable for everyone who has sleeping disorders and wants to fall asleep faster. Also, children can use the gadget to relieve their insomnia problems. It has a round-shaped blue light, which increases and decreases according to our breathing. It has 2 modes session for 8 minutes and 20 minutes so you can enjoy better sleep with customized sessions. In addition, it is a completely natural gadget and has no side effects so that everyone can use it freely.
Does Dodow help you stay asleep?
Dodow sleep device is a useful gadget to help us to sleep better. Its blue metronome light allows you to fall asleep naturally without having any sleeping pills. I fell asleep 3 times faster than the previous time, which is amazing. After a few days of use, sleeping disorders will automatically eliminate and that happened to me. Now, I don’t need the device while sleeping, but I use it twice a week for training my brain.
Build and Design of the Sleeping Aid
Shape and size of the Device
Dodow is a small disc-shaped device. Device similarly look-alike alarm clock by the bedside. The only difference is it doesnt make any kind of noise during the session. You can easily place the device anywhere from where you can see the blue light.
Dodow works with 3 AAA batteries, which makes it easy to place without any wire or cord. Being wireless makes it an ideal option for traveling. Those who find it difficult to sleep on a trip can carry it along with them. For normal use, the device can last for 100 nights.
The device comes along with the instruction manual. Well written instructions are given on how to use the device.
What is Reasons for Sleep Problems
Stress is the most common reason why you can’t sleep at night. The stress that you feel at work can carry over into your personal life when you come home at night and lead to fights between you and your spouse. You may even find yourself taking out some of those frustrations on your children and friends. Some people experience sleep troubles because of the people they live with too. If you share a bedroom with someone who snores or talks in his or her sleep, the chances are good that you either aren’t getting the sleep that you need or that you can’t stay asleep all night. You might hear others moving through your house too such as your kids playing games or talking on their phones.
Hormone changes can also impact your sleep patterns. If your body slows down its production of the hormones that you need, you can expect to have problems falling asleep at night. You may want to talk with your doctor and undergo some tests before deciding on the right type of treatment for a hormonal imbalance. Even if there are multiple people living in your home who all have a different sleep schedule, you can still use the Dodow to fall asleep quickly.
- Medications – some drugs will either cause you drowsiness or the opposite. Drugs such as the non-prescription cold medicine, medication prescribed for blood pressure, and antidepressants will interfere with your sleep time.
- Genetics – researchers have found a link between narcolepsy and a person’s genetics. If a person is suffering from this neurological disorder, his genetics have something to do with it.
- Aging – adults who are over 65 years of age experience some sleep problems. This explains why some grandparents tend to sleep a couple of hours and are awake already. It is still unclear whether this problem is a normal part of them being in this specific age, or it is because of the medication that they are taking.
- Work on a night shift – sleep disorder is already common to those who are working at night. It is because even if they feel drowsy during the night, they can’t sleep. Working contrary to what the biological clock says is already a reason why these people find it hard to fall asleep.
- Environmental issues (your partner or roommate snores loudly, the room is too bright, too noisy, extreme temperature, and others.)
- Psychiatric disorders (hopefully, this is not the reason why you can’t sleep, but anxiety disorders and depression are clear signs this is what causes your sleep problem)
- Medical issues (example of which is asthma. When you have asthma, the difficulty in breathing will keep you awake the whole night)
- Physical disturbances (examples of which are fibromyalgia, headaches, pain caused by arthritis, and others)
How to use Sleeping-Aid Device?
The device needs no installation, no screwdrivers. You just need to place the device on your bedside table. Just make sure that the light from the device is directly pointing towards the ceiling. This will helps you to concentrate better on the light. The device works well with the persons who sleep on their back. Just shift some of the things from the table which is hampering the view.
Tap the device once for the 8-minutes session and twice for the 20 minutes session. After taping Dodow becomes active and starts the slow pulsating light for deep breathing. Follow the light and concentrate on deep breathing. Try to relax and the Dodow will automatically shut off after the completion of the session.
Best Suited for Whom?
Dodow is the device for anyone who finds it difficult to sleep. When you are sleep-deprived you are not giving your cells time to recover from the injuries. Your brain is not calm, which will not let you concentrate on your work properly. The more you are sleep deprived more you face the symptoms.
This device is also advised for the people who are experiencing jet lag. Changing time zones could also make you sleep deprived. You can carry this compact device with you everywhere and it will help you get back on your regular schedule easily.
What Is Included In The Dodow Box?
If you are planning to order the Dodow sleep aid, here are things you should expect in a Dodox box:
- One Dodow
- Three AAA batteries, which are expected to last 100 nights if used normally
- An instruction manual illustrating how to use Dodow sleep and breathing aid
When inserting the batteries, you will need to have a flat blade screwdriver to open the Dodow device’s back. To further understand this product, here are the technical specification carried by a Dodow.
- Dimension – 4.5″ x 4.5″ x 2″
- Weight – 7 ounces (without batteries)
- Power Source – Battery operated.
- Battery type – 3 AAA
- Power consumption – Hundreds of nights
- Luminosity – Less than one lux
DoDow Side Effects And Safety
Best of all, since the Dodow is 100% drug-free, there are 0 side effects. It is a completely non-invasive method that can be used by anyone.
How Long Does it Take to Work?
The Dodow has 3 levels of light intensity and 2 modes that help to fall asleep quickly. The first mode is for 8 minutes and the second is 20 minutes, it started working when it started. Just touch the Dodow sleep light surface and it is wireless so you can place it near you to get better performance. In the past, I needed 30 minutes to fall asleep and the device helped to make it within 13 minutes, where I gained more hours of sleep.
Buying Guide – Choosing the Best Device
Just like for a sleep device, these are the following factors that you should consider:
- Price – aside from the quality, people go for cheaper products. Well, there is nothing wrong with purchasing products at the lowest price but not applicable to all types of products. Check its feature first and its pricing on a trusted site before you add it to your shopping cart.
- Battery and product-life – you have worked hard to earn money; that is why it would be advisable if you can find the product that is truly valuable and is long-lasting. It would just be a waste of money if, after using it a few times, it will already get broken. Better check its battery life to know how many hours
- Downloadable app – with the advent of smartphones and other devices, it is also worth looking for products that will promote comfort and ease of use. Check whether the device that you bought comes with a downloadable app, just like the dodow app, where you can easily access and set up through your smartphone.
- Built and design – we are all about comfort the moment that we purchase a particular product. Go for products that are built with quality as well as ergonomically design that isn’t heavy or bulky to take much enough of your room’s space.
Tips for Using Dodow
When you are planning to place this sleeping aid you need to keep in mind that you have to choose a place right next to your bed. The surface of this device is touch-sensitive. You will have to tap it once for an eight-minute session. Tapping it twice will ensure that you can make the most of the 20-minute session. By the end of the chosen session, the device will be turned off automatically.
Who Can Use Dodow?
It is clear from the tag line of the product that it is superb for all those people who are dealing with issues like chronic insomnia. This is a disease related to sleep deprivation. It is to be noted that lack of sleep can turn out to be dangerous for your work, safety as well as health.
Well, when you are opting for Dodow you can see it for yourself that the results are mind-blowing. The product was created by experts to help all those people who are facing issues related to stress, insomnia, and anxiety. You can carry this handy tool even while you are on a holiday or a business trip. It is a compact white disc-shaped device. You can carry it wherever you want.
The Following Elements are Included with Each Dodow Box:
- One Dodow device
- Three AAA batteries
- Instructions manual
Should You Invest in Dodow?
It is a well-known fact that sleep technology is a comparatively new concept. Professionals have come up with this kind of technology for all those people who are ready to invest in tools for improving their sleeping patterns. It is a smart idea to invest in something as amazing as this sleeping tool as at the end of the day there is nothing as important as the good night’s sleep.
There are some of the gadgets like white noise machines as well as apps that play soothing sounds. But if you feel that these gadgets are not really helping you out, then there can be nothing better than Dodow for you. The best part about this amazing gadget is the fact that it focuses on the techniques that will completely relax your body and mind. It basically controls your breathing and aids in getting better sleep.
Dodow is one of the most convenient as well as a safe gadget to put you to sleep. All that you need to do is set up the timer and there is no need to worry about turning off the device. You have to insert the batteries and you will be good to go.
Is dodow a scam?
When I hear about the sleep aid device Dodow, I purchased it to test is it real or scam? It is very easy to turn on by simply touching the surface and it does not require a cable to run because it is powered. I had sleeping disorders for more than 3 years and I faced chronic insomnia, stress migraine, etc. The gadget’s blue light made my room pleasant and its brightness changed depending on my exhale and inhale. With the breathing exercise, I fell asleep within 13 minutes on the first day, which was amazing. I used it in both 8 minutes and 20 minutes mode and it shut down automatically when time ended. After all, I have to say that it is a real sleeping disorder relive device to fall asleep faster.
Why is Dodow Better Than Sleep Training App?
Sleep training apps are apps designed to help you train your body and mind to fall asleep. You can use one on the tablet that you use to read in bed or on your phone. Some use hypnosis to implant a suggestion that you need to sleep, and some can implant other suggestions to help you lose weight or stop smoking. There are even apps that you can use with a fitness tracker to see how long it took you to fall asleep, whether you woke multiple times in the middle of the night and when you went through each stage in the sleep cycle. Though some find these apps helpful, Dodow has some benefits over those apps, including:
- You don’t need to keep your phone or tablet charged or worry about the battery dying
- There aren’t any sounds that can escape from the machine and disrupt others in the room
- It does not require the use of headphones or earbuds
- You can use Dodow while also listening to music
- Dodow doesn’t charge a subscription fee
When you buy the Dodow, you pay one price when you buy it and never again need to pay a dime unless the batteries need replacing. Many apps charge a subscription fee or additional fees if you want to upgrade them later.
How Much Does a Dodow Cost?
If you are planning to invest in this amazing device, then you need to pay attention to the fact that you will be paying $59 for this device. You get to enjoy a discount from the company if you are planning to buy more than one device at once.
- Two Dodows – $98 (a 16 percent discount off when you buy them individually.
- Three Dodows – $117 (a 33 percent off the cost of buying devices individually).
Dodow has a 100-day money-back guarantee through which you can return your Dodow if you aren’t happy with it. You also have the ability to return the item via Amazon, as well, if you choose to purchase it there.
Where can I buy Dodow?
If you want to buy this fantastic piece of kit, and why wouldn’t you? It is super simple to do. Simply click here to go to the sales page. Select how many you want, and checkout quickly and easily with the safety of PayPal’s ordering system for full peace of mind.
And they ship worldwide, too, so it doesn’t matter where you live, you can still get the benefits.
It is a well-established fact by now that Dodow is here to stay as it is associated with amazing results. There are several people who have nice things to say about this sleeping aid. It is a smart idea to go through all the pros and cons before making up your mind. At the end of the day, it is a smart idea to carry out some research before spending your hard-earned money.
You can compare some of the sleeping gadgets out there in the market. The best part about Dodow is the fact that it uses the natural mechanism of the body for putting you to sleep. There can be nothing better than this battery operated and safe device to ensure that you sleep well throughout the night.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dodow gradually slows down your breathing to an optimal rate of 6 breaths per minute to put you in a state of rest and to re-balance your autonomic nervous system.
There are 2 available settings in the product: 8 or 20 minutes.
The blue light can indeed mess with your melatonin production, but thankfully Dodow thought of that and made the light’s halo too dim to have an impact on your bodily functions. Its intensity is lower than that of a pc or a mobile screen.
Yes, this product comes with a 100-day guarantee. If it doesn’t work, then without a doubt, you can send it right back.
Yes, although blue light may keep someone awake, it is also found that this color gives a soothing and relaxing feel. The creators of the dodow sleep aid device had made sure that the light is dim enough not to cause any impact to distract your sleeping ability.
Well, it would not happen as half of the Dodow users have reported falling asleep right at the end of the session. It would rarely happen if you will not fall asleep, but if not, to remain patient and think that you will be able to fall asleep.
Yes, even if they have different breathing capacity compared to an average adult, children and elderly people can use Dodow. It is also said that it may take more than one session for either the age range before they can fall to sleep. The creator behind this great product pointed out that the blue light can help alleviate the fear of darkness among young children. So, it alleviates their fear at the same time it helps them to fall asleep quickly. However, it is not suitable for children’s six-year-old and younger.
Worrying can really keep someone wide awake as it is not just a simple psychological problem; it has a physiological impact on the body, too. And Dodow will help you by breathing and disrupting your mind from worrying. It will keep your attention focused on the breathing exercise, allowing you to set aside those worries, relaxing the mind and the body.
The Dodow requires that you focus on the light produced and both inhale and exhale as that light changes. This will require that you sleep on your back. You can, however, use it if you sleep on your side or stomach. Once you reach the end of your session and find yourself drifting off, you can slowly move into your usual position.
Blue lights refer to the lights produced by the electronics in your home, including the screen on your cell phone and your television screen. The light used by the Dodow is much lighter and will not interfere with your body’s natural production of melatonin. It will not disrupt anyone who sleeps in the same room either.
The first time that you use the device, you may find that you feel sleepy but that you still don’t fall asleep. You can actually set the device to run through as many sessions as you need until you drift off. Most users found that they noticed significant changes within a few nightly sessions of using the device.
The company recommends sleepers lay on their backs to get the best experience from the Dodow. After the session is over, if the sleeper is still awake they may move to sleep on their side or stomach.
Dodow states half of users will still be awake after the eight-minute or 20-minute session is over. Users may repeat the session again if desired until they fall asleep. Dodow promotes learning how to fall asleep within eight to 20 minutes, but that goal may take some users up to several months to achieve.
The Dodow’s blue light is low enough that any sleepers in the room who have their eyes closed will not notice the light.
Smartphones, computers and televisions all emit blue light which has been linked to sleep onset and duration issues because it has an impact on the body’s production of melatonin. The Dodow’s light is blue but is too dim to cause any issues with melatonin secretion.