As we become more established our vision gets more fragile. It is essentially a characteristic procedure and with age, the eye focal point solidifies. Because of this individuals will in general lose the capacity to center. It won’t occur for everybody’s situation except the vast majority face this issue sooner or later in time in their life. There is an extraordinary change in visual perception when we contact 50 years old.
In this way, it turns into even more significant that we go for appropriate remedy glasses. For this, you have to visit the specialist for the vision assessment. All things considered, there are a few different ways nowadays. These will assist you with avoiding the visit to the specialist. This is a shrewd method to spare your valuable time and cash.
Visual perception gets more vulnerable with age as this is a characteristic wonder that happens to each individual. The focal point in the eyes solidifies and it is normal to lose center. Each individual doesn’t encounter it however numerous individuals do. As we develop over the age of 50, we notice a slight change in our visual perception. Having glasses with appropriate observation is critical yet for that every day visits to the specialist are significant. Be that as it may, EyeQue is the answer for your concern. EyeQue is a dream check gadget that permits you to rapidly check your vision utilizing a little gadget and your cell phone.
Check your vision instantly:
EyeQue VisionCheck makes checking your visual perception rather straightforward. It includes a cell phone and a little gadget. Be that as it may, you should have a few inquiries at the forefront of your thoughts like, “Can EyeQue VisionCheck truly supplant your eye specialist?”
What is EyeQue?
It is an individual vision tracker that transforms your cell phone into a completely useful vision test with no hard strategy. It permits you to test your vision in under 3 minutes. To begin the test, you should simply connect the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker to your cell phone and adhere to those guidelines that show up on your screen. The test is caused basic with the goal that each individual to can do it. You have to modify the green and red line utilizing the catches on your gadget with the goal that the lines consolidation and structure a solitary yellow line.
The EyeQue Vision Check causes you to quantify the focal point capacity to address your partial blindness, farsightedness, astigmatism and close to vision ADD. When the test is done, you are given finished vision subtleties and can arrange your glasses on the off chance that you need them. It can check your visual perception on various occasions before heading off to the specialist. With the assistance of this, you can forestall and analyze malady before it even strikes.
More about EyeQue VisionCheck:
With the assistance of EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker, you get the total freedom to change your cell phone into a totally helpful and convenient vision test. What’s more, best of all, there are no broad advances included. It uses MIT-protected innovation. With the assistance of this, you will have the option to finish an exhaustive vision test in not over 3 minutes.
To begin you should connect the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker to your cell phone. And afterward things become somewhat straightforward as that you should simply adhere to the directions showing up on the screen. It is fairly straightforward and you needn’t bother with aptitude to do the test. The test can be effortlessly contrasted with a videogame. You will be essentially altering a green and a red line with the assistance of the catches that show up on your gadget. These can be converged to shape a solitary yellow line.
When you get your EyeQue VisionCheck, you also get to enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide!
Features of EyeQue
- A Handy Tool – In simple terms, the EyeQue VisionCheck can be understood as a tool used for measuring the lens power necessary for correcting farsightedness, nearsightedness, astigmatism, as well as near vision ADD. You will be getting details of the prescription after completing the test. And if you will be requiring glasses, you can easily place an order afterward.
- Optometrists Excited About EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker – Even the professionals are very excited about this amazing tool. You get to make the job of the doctors easier as you can simply check your eyesight numerous times before going to the clinic of the doctor. In many cases, you get to diagnose a disease in the earlier stages. This is great for carrying out the necessary preventive measures and ensuring that there are no issues in the long run. The doctor will get to have a look at the various readings taken by you.
Design of EyeQue Vision Tester
In the container, Vision Check gadget accompanies an optical cell phone connection, a security band, a PD Check pupillary separation instrument and a fast beginning aide. To utilize this you will require a cell phone running Android 4.x or iOS 9.3. Most cell phones nowadays meet these prerequisites, and they accompany the pixel per inch thickness of 250. The optical cell phone connection is quality made. There is a silicon cup toward one side against which you rest your eye when stepping through the examination, and small scale attractions tape at the opposite end for appending to your cell phone.
The highest point of the gadget houses, there are three touch sensors that are utilized while exploring the eye test. As an afterthought, there is a physical force button and a charging port right close to it. To refuel, just you space the Micro USB line into the charging port and a USB power source at the opposite end. It is significant that a standard link is utilized instead of utilizing a restrictive one. Those of you who will in general have a ton of contraptions frequently wind up utilizing similar links for different gadgets. A full charge from zero takes about 90 minutes for the gadget to charge. From that point onward, the battery will prop up for around 2 months with normal use.
This equivalents to around 3 hours of ceaseless use. A speedy 15 minutes top-up is sufficient to accomplish a 25% charge. The force button serves as a LED marker light. The squinting blue shading implies the gadget is working. This will transform into a strong Blue when Vision Check is matched to your telephone. Squinting Red light methods the battery is low; a strong Red light that it is charging and no light methods the charging is finished (or that the gadget is off). The arrangement of the inherent engine is computerized. This takes into account quicker, easier test-taking. The organization has made enhancements to aspheric focal points to permit expanded perceivability, more noteworthy precision, and quicker test understanding.
What will You Get with the Box?
- EyeQue VisionCheck
- micro USB charging cable
- Cleaning cloth
- Attachment strap
- Quick start guide
- Pupillary distance glasses
A Newer and Improved Product Offered by the Company:
When you opt for the newer product you get to enjoy several amazing benefits to using the newer product. The new product focuses on making the entire process of eye-testing at home much easier.
- Built-in Motor – When you talk about the improved built-in motor you can stay assured of the fact that the refraction test is now automated and not manual. This makes testing simpler and faster. The device has in-built controls. Thus, there is no need to use the smartphone for navigating the eye test.
- Refraction Measurement Device – This device is based on refraction measurement and makes the most of your smartphone. There is also an accompanying app which is used for the purpose of determining your EyeGlass Numbers, without leaving the comforts of your house. With the package, you will also be getting a PDCheck pupillary distance tool.
What Causes Eyesight Problems?
Healthline tells us that, “The eyes are complex organs, with many parts that must work together to produce clear vision.” Therefore, as you might imagine, “Problems or malfunctions in any of eye parts” can cause vision problems.” Three of the most common include:
- Refractive errors – These are the errors addressed by EyeQue’s Personal Vision Tracker (more next), which are caused by light not focusing correctly inside the eye. Myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness), and astigmatism are three common types of refractive errors.
- Glaucoma and Cataracts – Glaucoma can damage the optic nerve due to the increased pressure of the fluid inside the eye, while cataracts are more common in older individuals, where the eye lens becomes cloudy.
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration – Gradual damage to the cells of the macula (the area of the retina that helps us see directly in front), leading to blurred vision.
Using the Product for the First Time:
On the off chance that you are wanting to purchase EyeQue VisionCheck just because it is imperative to focus on the way that you will get a one year All-Access Membership per individual. A yearly membership will cost you $4.99 every year. On the off chance that you decide to pay an extra $4.99 every year you can incorporate other relatives too.
With this device, you will have to create an account and only then you will be able to use it. Then you will have to download the VisionCheck smartphone app from the Google Play or App Store.
Setup of the Device- EyeQue Vision Testor
- You will need to create an account for using the first time. After downloading the vision check app on your smartphone, you create your account and answer a few basic questions. It is recommended to take a few practice tests before taking the official test. At first, it might seem difficult, but after some time it will become easier to use.
- To conduct the measurement, the first click on the tab in the app, switch on the Vision check and click start. The blue light on the device will start blinking and then tap on the scan button and select the device once it locates. You will know once it is paired.
- You can then conduct the tests multiple times without any issues. Then you physically attach the vision check to your smartphone screen in the middle of the indicated area. Secure with the rubber safety band.
- The touch sensors should be facing upside and then turn up the volume on your smartphone for full audio instructions.
- You will first need to administer a refractive error test for your right eye, then your left eye. Move the Vision test towards your eye but keeping it from a reading distance, until it touches your eye. You should see a red and a green line when looking through the thing. Keep your other eye open focused on an object in your immediate surroundings.
- The main goal is to overlap the lines until they change to a solid yellow. To move the lines towards or away from each other, simply use the sensors at the top of the device. You will hear a noise which the motor turning on.
- Once done simply click the next button and two more lines will be there but at different angles.
- To finish the test, you have to do this nine times. And then again you do the same thing but for the other eye. After doing it a couple of times, it will not take more than 5 minutes to do this test. It takes full of three eye tests to get your first Eyeglass number.
EyeQue Vision Check Review
- Physically attach VisionCheck to your smartphone: All that you need to do is to place the device on the smartphone screen. It needs to be placed right in the middle of the pointed out area. And it can be secured with the help of the rubber safety band. The touch sensors need to face up and ensure that the smartphone volume is turned up for listening to the useful audio instructions.
- Refractive error test: For the purpose of administering a refractive error you need to carry out the test for your right eye, then subsequently for your left eye. You need to move the VisionCheck from the reading distance till the time it touches your eye. You should be able to see a red and a green line when you try to look through the thing. At the same time, you will have to keep your other eye wide open and focus on an object which is in your instant surroundings. You might take some time to get used to the testing technique.
- Overlap the lines: You need to keep in mind that your ultimate goal is to ensure that the lines overlap and eventually turn to a solid yellow color. If you want the lines to move away or towards each other, you need to make the use of the touch sensors placed at the top of the device. A slight sound will be an indicator of this.
What Makes EyeQue So Special?
The gadget utilizes current and effective MIT-protected innovation. It works on the guideline of transforming your cell phone into a completely practical and customized vision test which doesn’t take over 3 minutes for finishing. Start the procedure by basically joining the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker to your telephone. The on-screen directions will make the whole procedure rather straightforward.
You will be getting precise eye readings with the help of the test. This will include Sphere, Axis, and Cylinder readings (the necessary measurements used to make precise eyeglass prescriptions).
Benefits of Using EyeQue
- Saves Your Precious Time – Going to an optometrist is not an easy task as getting the appointment can turn out to be a challenging task. With the help of the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker, you can safely lessen the number of visits to the doctors.
- Saves Your Hard Earned Money – For the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker, you will be paying no more than $49. And when you keep visiting the optometrist, again and again, the total price easily goes in triple digits.
- Precise Results – When you are choosing to test with the help of the handy EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker you can stay assured of accurate test results.
Who Can Use EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker?
On the off chance that you are beyond what 18 old enough you can undoubtedly utilize EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker with no issues. It is 100% safe and can be utilized by anybody.
All things considered, on the off chance that you are wanting to put resources into the productive EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker comprehend that it is absolutely worth each penny that you will spend. The gadget is precise, basic, and cost-productive and can be utilized by right around every last one. It very well may be appropriately said this is an extraordinary apparatus and is wonderful for guaranteeing that your eyes are sound and flawlessly fine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Every EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker includes the miniscope and the free app (Android or iOS). The miniscope is a sophisticated optical device. But don’t let its humble appearance fool you.
Inside the smooth and rounded tube hides several highly engineered, expertly designed, and intricately manufactured lenses that can give you a measurement of your eyes’ refractive errors in minutes.
Step 1: Remove the protective sticker and attach the miniscope to your smartphone.
Step 2: Look into the miniscope and relax your eyes.
Step 3: Tap the buttons on screen to overlap the lines, (yes, this is the test!).
Step 4: Rotate the eyepiece after each measurement. The quick test has 3 measurements per eye; The full test is more comprehensive, with 9 measurements per eye.
Step 5: Review your progress and track your eyesight over time.
The Personal Vision Tracker works for most people. Some customers may have trouble using it due to accommodation (eyes’ focusing abilities) which can sometimes happen with young adults (under 25 years of age). That said, if you’re not 100% satisfied with your experience, you have a full 30-Day, no hassle, money-back guarantee.
Very accurate! Since your vision fluctuates throughout the day, taking multiple tests at different times of the day gives a better average refraction than a one-time refraction test during an office visit. Especially if you’re having a bad day! The MIT-patented technology powering EyeQue has been extensively tested with over 18,000 users and has been optimized to give excellent refraction values for ordering eyeglasses.