The present era is all about “Smart Device.” Due to the advent of technology, smartphones have started a fad for “smart” appliances. These can be conveniently connected to your smartphone with the help of wireless protocols that can function autonomously and interactively. FitTrack is the best smart scale.
Also, people are getting more and more conscious about their fitness. Everyone wants to be fit. They are leaving no stone unturned in achieving the set target. If you are one of them, then it is high time that you get FitTrack. It can be conveniently attached to your phone, and you can keep track of 17 different measurements. These include weight, BMI, and muscle mass.
Keep track of your health with FitTrack
Well, regular visits to the doctor are essential, but at the same time can be an expensive affair. It is necessary to know about signs of some of the problems like insulin resistance, diabetes, or heart disease.
You can get to know about your vitals and figure out if it is the start of any serious health condition. FitTrack is the latest craze in-home wellness technology. It is far better and economical in comparison to the medical scale.
What is FitTrack?
In short, FitTrack is the world’s smartest scale.
Simply step on it with your bare feet and it activates FitTrack’s patented dual BIA technology, which monitors 17 key health insights – allowing you to measure, track, and trend your health data in real time.
This includes your body fat percentage, muscle and bone mass, hydration levels and more – important information that can help you make smarter decisions about your health.
It can be rightly known as the smartest scale in the world. All that you need to do is step on it. Just ensure that you are bare feet, and the dual BIA patented technology of the device will be activated, and you are all set to start. You will be able to track 17 key health insights effectively. You get to monitor measure and trend the data related to your health in real-time.
FitTrack Technical Facts
The technical facts of the BMI digital scale include:
- BIA technology
- Measurement of 17 different body values
- free app for iOS and Android
- easy weight management from home
- Battery operated
Four AAA batteries are required for the balance to operate. These are inserted on the back and are currently not included. Without the batteries, the electrical impulses cannot be emitted, nor can weight and body fat be measured. If you document the values several times a day, for example to prepare for a competition, it is advisable to always have spare batteries at hand. This will make it easier for you to take the measurements at home and not have to go to a gym or a doctor.
FitTrack – Features
- Activity Tracking – Everyday activity tracking is simple with the smartwatch. It takes a gander at factors, for example, your walking distance just as to your general activity with reminders to continue moving when you’re inactive.
- Sports Modes – There are 7 games the smartwatch perceives and tracks. Among them is running, which is my favorite. At whatever point I’m out jogging, You can know the distance you spread. It encourages you to remain roused.
- Pulse Monitor – The pulse monitor is a decent indicator of cardiovascular health. It shows how the heart improves with better fitness. It’s a way from how your fitness endeavors reward your health in time.
- Sleep Monitor – The sleep monitor is useful, particularly if you have a bustling way of life. You may in some cases battle to get enough sleep. The smartwatch reveals to you how much you sleep each night and consistently. If you realize you’re worn out, it likely has much more to do with your resting time than you may initially think.
- Taking Calls – The smartwatch work which separates the device from fitness trackers is its calls’ capacity. You can accept calls straightforwardly on the smartwatch and this is useful while training at the rec center, running, or in any event, when out cycling.
- The Fittrack App – In case you’re wondering where the entirety of the information from these 2 devices can be seen, it’s in the official app. Here’s the place you get the additional subtleties and the statistics of your week after week, month to month, and yearly progress.
- This Smart BMI Scale will have a digital display which shows your weight onto the screen of your phone when connected.
- This Dara Scale has four electrodes which will send the safe electrical signal into the body when they hits the fat tissue they will have the resistance which is also known as the impedance and this will be given as input to the Fitness Tracker equation so they will calculate body composition measurements. They will be provided less than 20 seconds.
- Underneath it has four rubber textured plates with molding around to hold it against ground tight with help of the friction.
- It allows you to measure 17 different health indicators including the body fat % BMI, Muscle mass, hydration and many more like BFR, Muscle Rate, Body Water, Bone Mass, BMR, Protein Rate, Metabolic Age, Visceral fat Index…etc.
- It has an athlete mode which is great for trainer, bodybuilders or anybody they like to monitor more specific metrics in their body.
- In the bottom centre it has the drag and pull down plate to replace the batteries which uses the four triple-a batteries.
- Near the drag and pull down plate there is a button which change the display of the weight form pounds to kg’s and vice versa. You can also do the same thing using app
- Pairing it is very simple like the other Bluetooth devices all you need to download and install the app and register in that by proving the details.
- You will have a history for your workouts daily, monthly, weekly.
- You also have an additional functionality to weigh your baby infant and you can monitor them while they are growing.
- You can also change the units in the app itself not only by the button provided.
- It has the accurate results that with your details it will show you are over or under you goals like you are underweight or overweight.
- Each and every measurement of the seventeen have the scale to show that you are low, standard, high, and very high.
- It also has the metabolic age calculation specifies the age accordingly to the metabolism
- Happening in your body it will be pretty interesting to know and change that by changing your diet and workout so that you will have a healthier life.
- It also has the visceral fat index which will help you to get rid of the chronic diseases when you have the low index value.
- You cannot even so have a phone for the results you can sink these results in the apple health care or In the Fitbit or any smart bands.
FitTrack Unboxing & First Impresions
What All Can be Measured?
FitTrack will also track body fat percentage, bone and muscle mass, hydration levels, and much more. All this information is essential to get to know about your health.
It is essential to pay attention to the fact that FitTrack is a BMI Digital scale. But it is much different from the products that you see in the market. All the values are accurate and are obtained with the help of smart technology.
Carry out a free physical exam at home, anytime, and anywhere.
Not just your weight, but this funky looking weight scale gathers a total of 17 different insights from your physical self.
|1. BMI (Body Mass Index)|
|2. BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate)|
|4. Body Fat Percentage|
|5. Muscle Mass|
|6. Hydration Level|
|7. Bone Mass|
|8. Visceral Fat Index|
|9. Protein Percentage|
|10. Body Age|
|11. Weight Control|
|12. Standard Weight|
|13. Body Fat|
|14. Weight Without Far|
|15. Muscle Weight|
|16. Obesity Degree|
|17. Protein Amount|
Tips for Using FitTrack:
- It is rather simple to use this scale. Keep the simple tips in mind.
- Download The FitTrack App for free.
- Step up on the FitTrack with your bare feet.
- Get a view of 17 unique key health insights about your body.
Smart Features of FitTrack:
Display FitTrack with Great Ease:
It is very sleek and looks very attractive. You can place it conveniently in a bedroom or bathroom. It is white in color and has a glass surface. The backlit LCD seems very attractive, and you get the unit in kilograms, stones, or pounds. It is water-resistant. Just make sure that you do not slip while getting on or off the scale as it can be slippery in the shower due to the humidity. It is super thin and light in weight.
A Great Tool for Fitness Enthusiasts and Athletes:
It is a fantastic and useful tool for not only fitness enthusiasts but also for athletes. There is no denying the fact that it is a must-have for all those people who are working out regularly. But athletes can also use it to get to know about some of the indicators that can be essential for the rescan be will for weightlifters.
This tool is not only for weight loss but also for getting information about your overall fitness.
Why Do You Need FitTrack?
This scale serves great for monitoring weight loss. But also at the same time, it is superb for getting to know about your general fitness. You get to measure as well as record progress daily. In this way, you can track your overall wellness. You can use the app and come up with a pre-planned training plan. Also, you get to set goals with the help of the app. The best part about this device is the fact that it can record the data of eight people at the same time. Also, you can take the help of the app to track your child’s development over a period of time.
- It can measure 17 health factors that help to understand body condition and make decisions for future steps.
- My family members are fat and the device allows us to use up to 8 people, so it becomes very convenient for me.
- The FitTrack shows the accurate result that other machines cannot and it is easy to use and control with a smartphone app.
- Its design and weight are very compact, so it can be carried anywhere because it is wireless and runs on batteries.
Advantages of FitTrack:
- Recognizes and records the progress record of eight people.
- The scale is light in weight, attractive and slim.
- It gives an insight into 17 health insights.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty and risk trial of 30 days.
- The app is iOS and Android compatible.
- It is cost-effective.
- Set healthy goals and view health reminders.
- Technical Facts of FitTrack:
- It supports BIA technology
- It measures 17 diverse body values
- Battery operated
- It allows easy weight management anytime and anywhere.
How To Use The FitTrack Smart Scale
FitTrack includes all sorts of fascinating – and highly useful – information.
The most popular use for FitTrack is weight loss. In fact, FitTrack recently celebrated 120,000 active users around the world who have collectively lost 1 million pounds!
The reason FitTrack works so well for weight loss is because the FitTrack app allows you to set goals – then it gives you direct feedback on the things you try.
Imagine knowing right away whether or not your new fitness routine is working – or if your new diet is really cutting down fat like you hope.
With FitTrack, this isn’t just possible – it’s easy. Even better, watching yourself get healthier gives you confidence, increasing the chances you’ll stick with your diet or exercise routine!
The same is true for every weigh-in. The app can send the user daily reminders. This is more to be able to track progress over long periods.
“Seeing your progress is the best way to keep yourself accountable, for one. But it also helps keep our users stay motivated because they can see all the ways that their bodies are changing,” Yang said.
This might be a change in hydration related to water weight compared from the day before, or overall weight loss over a month.
How accurate is FitTrack?
FitTrack is a smart scale that measures 17 body measurements by scanning. It provides less or more of 3% accurate measurements in the app, which is similar to the Dexa scan. Also, it uses an x-ray scanning method to measure body composition, which provides a better result. When we stand on it, it sends signals to our feet to the abdomen through metal electrodes. Then, the signal passes our body and measure all data with 97% accuracy.
FitTrack test and quality characteristics
The FitTrack BMI digital scale comes from an American manufacturer and has been officially approved for sale by the FDA. The Food and Drug Administration checks the products against the promises made by the manufacturer. Being approved by the FDA in the USA is a quality feature that proves that the scale is not dangerous for the user.
In addition, the manufacturer himself points out that persons with a known cardiac insufficiency should not use the BMI digital balance. The electrical impulses emitted could disrupt a pacemaker and thus become a health hazard.
How Do I Use The Smart Body BMI Scale?
Setup and use are simple, just follow these instructions:
- Download the companion app from the store
- Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth
- Turn on your Smart Scale
- Add the Smart Scale to your Bluetooth device list
- Perform you first weighing barefoot on a flat hard surface
- All info will be fed to the app where you can search and browse indicators
How To Use FitTrack Video Review
What Does FitTrack Dara Measure
FitTrack measures up to 17 health and body measurements so you can really start to understand your body and reach your health and fitness goals. This includes some following:
- BMI – Get a clearly picture of your actual BMI as their smart scales measure your height and weight to work out if your weight is healthy place.
- Muscle Mass – Understand if you’re losing fat, gaining strength, or both.
- Bone Mass – The scales discover your body’s foundation composition.
- Weight – Measures your weight accurately spot on.
- Hydration – See your hydration levels which help you to maintain optimal levels of hydration every day.
The FitTrack algorithm also includes additional information such as gender, age and height alongside weight and where the data collected from thousands of people worldwide helps to ensure the most reliable results possible – thus making it arguably one of the most accurate smart scales on the market.
The key way to see all of your health measurements is by downloading and using the FitTrack app which is available on iOS and Android. From here you will be able to get full personal insight into all your measurements.
To keep you motivated it gives you daily, weekly, monthly updates, while also providing easy-to-read charts that make it easy for you to understand.
If you are already tracking your health with apple health or google health – The FiTrack app will also sync up with this.
FitTrack vs Fitbit
80% of people fail to maintain their health goals. FitTrack is a smart scale that Measures, track, and trend your body vitals over time with 17 Health Measurements at the comfort of your fingertips. It uses Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection to sync all of the fitness parameters metrics it records about you to a health app on your phone such as the Fitbit app, Google Fit, Apple Health or other fitness apps that go with your fitness tracker of choice.
Other apps can be linked to your FitTrack scale such as Fitbit, Apple Health & Google Fit. But to access the functionality as advertised, the FitTrack scale is 100% compatible with FitTrack Health app. To sync, go to Me – User Settings on your FitTrack Health app and connect to Apple Health, Google Fit, or Fitbit.
Does Fittrack Works with Fitbit?
Fitbit is the leading fitness tracker that is used worldwide by fitness freaks and recommended by fitness coaches. The Fitbit aria scale is one of the products by the company along with the fitbit tracker. Fitbit tracker is best paired with fitTrack to measure measure body fat percentage (including BMI and visceral fat), muscle mass, bone mass, heart rate and more fitness measurements and data, in addition to weighing you.
After hands-on testing and in-depth analysis of nine smart scales, we recommend the Fittrack Smart Body Analyzer over the popular Fitbit Aria as the overall best scale.
Who Is FitTrack Best For?
So who will actually benefit from FitTrack? Well personally for me as a boxer, this is great product to have especially if you have to cut weight for fight. It really helps to measure exactly what is required for your weight goal. For this reason I think it can apply to lots of people.
- All Fitness Levels – No matter what your fitness level is, FitTrack will help you on giving the right information, on whether you want to lose weight, keep at preferred weight or even put on weight through muscle mass.
- Family friendly – It also has an Infant Mode if you wish monitor your little ones growth and health as they get bigger.
- Healthy Lifestyle – Generally I believe the FitTrack Dara Scales are best for those who want to really monitor their weight and health better while staying motivated!
You can find out more information about FitTrack here.
What countries is FitTrack Available
FitTrack is available in for almost all international countries around the world. The platform also comes in the following languages:
- Chinese Traditional
Is FitTrack a scam?
When I hear about the fittrack scale from my friend, I purchased it to test is it scam or real? Because I had waste lots of money on my excellent health and 40% of spending benefited me. Like this, I decided to try this and bought it from their website. At first, when I stepped on it, it showed me 17 different results of my whole body. It was amazing for me and very easy to operate with the app from the smartphone. It helped me to keep my daily progress and I have improved my personal goals.
At present, I am better than past. But, you have to take a proper diet to have good health. The device only shows the body compositions but helps to keep balance weight by showing health data. After all, I have to clarify that it is not a scam and recommend it to use.
Where can I order FitTrack?
You can buy the FitTrack BMI digital scale from the manufacturer’s website or from mail order companies such as Amazon. The manufacturer has its own shop there, where you can also choose from other BIA measuring instruments. If you want to save money on your purchase and don’t want to pay the full price, the manufacturer’s website is the best choice.
Discount promotions are displayed here first and you have the option to pay a lower price than with other shops. If you decide to buy a set, you will currently find two interesting discounts. If you buy two scales, you get a 50% discount on the second one. If you buy three scales, you pay the price of two and get the third one for free.
Frequently Asked Question
FitTrack uses advanced Bioelectric Impedance Analysis (BIA) technology. A safe and low electrical signal gets sent to your body through FitTrack when you step on it.The signal meets resistance when hitting fat tissue but swiftly passes through the water found in hydrated muscle tissue. This resistance, called impedance, is used to calculate using FitTrack equations to determine composition measurements. You’ll be provided with your body composition measurements in under 20 seconds, depending on the monitor.Fat mass + Bone mass + Muscle mass = 100% of the body compositionBecause water is found in fat and muscle, the water mass can’t be added when calculating the body composition to other metrics.
FitTrack provides you with 17 trackable Health Measurements! These are Weight, Body Fat Ratio, Hydration Level, Muscle Mass, Body Mass Index, Visceral Fat Index, Subcutaneous Fat, Base Metabolic Rate, Muscle Rate, Bone Mass, Protein rate, Metabolic Age, Standard Weight, Weight Control, Fat Mass, Weight without Fat, and Protein Mass.
Of course! FitTrack can store up to 8 different accounts, allowing for tracking of the entire family’s health. You can even use “Baby Mode,” which helps parents track their baby’s weight.
FitTrack can hold up to 400 pounds or 180 kg user weight. Also, it requires at least 6.6 pounds or 3 kg for measuring baby health conditions in Infant Mode.
Definitely! You can use FitTrack as an ordinary scale. You can use the scale without recording your weight by choosing the option in your app.
As FitTrack uses electrical signals, people with electronic medical implants are advised not to use body composition monitors. The signals may cause interference with their operations.
Yes. We offer a no hassle, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you’re not 100% satisfied with FitTrack, we are happy to help you with a return. We want you to be happy!
Our scales use advanced Bioelectric Impedance Analysis (BIA) technology. When you stand on a FitTrack monitor, a very low, safe electrical signal is sent from four metal electrodes through your feet to your legs and abdomen. Depending on the monitor, body composition measurements are provided in under 20 seconds.
There are mixed reviews about the accuracy of the Fittrack Scale. Some people said that, it is working completely fine. You can’t rely on the technology for complete accuracy.
FitTrack is a must-have for all those people who are health conscious. Also, it helps in weight reduction programs by setting predetermined goals. It is highly affordable and can be easily placed anywhere. It is a great buy, especially for the health-conscious generation.
Finally, it is a smart scale that really makes a difference in health. I really like it because my whole family can enjoy it. I have not identified any particular defect. Everything works perfectly and is very simple to use. All you have to do is set health goals and achieve them using fittrack smart scale.