The world is developing many folds day by day and still. We are relying on physical keys it’s because they work perfectly without any fail and affordable to reach everyone. Almost everyone in this world carries around 3 to 5 keys with them at all times.
No doubt, a standard keychain works fine and look attractive to with many colourful keyrings. But what if there was the smart product that can keep your all keys without the clutter?
Today I’m gonna tell you that there is a product. That will keep your keys in an uncluttered form and in the manner and make them easier to carry.
Thanks to KeySmart, you now have an easy and convenient way to both store your keys and organize them. As most people carry a minimum of five keys, having an organizational tool comes in handy. You can see how this tool works as well as the benefits of buying one online in our ultimate KeySmart review.
What is KeySmart Pro?
The KeySmart is a gadget that allows you to store and organize your physical keys. It is specially designed to carry keys in uncluttered form, in a well-sorted and easily managed way. As you can see in the above picture.
The KeySmart can carry more than 8 keys. it also adds panache to your personality. The design also looks like Swiss knives, which in itself is pretty cool.
The KeySmart Pro is an organizer that arranges your keys into a neat package. With space for up to 10 regular keys plus a dedicated loop to attach larger items like car key fobs. Regular keys are sandwiched in between two pieces of hard plastic with stainless steel bolts looping through. The keyholes and holding everything in place. These bolts can be undone with something like a small coin and tightened again. But you will need to fine tune that tightness so your keys have just the right amount of swivel.
KeySmart is the compact solution to your bulky, leg-poking keyring. The patented ’S’ design creates a perfectly organized keyring and multifunctional tool.
- Easily Attach Your Car Key Fob with FREE loop accessory!
- Fully Customizable – Variety of color options and accessories available at checkout!
- Quick Assembly – Attach all your keys and accessories in less than 60 seconds, no tools required!
It’s The Perfect Gift For Everyone!
Feature Of KeySmart
- Design – The design itself of KeySmart Classic is quite unique and stylish and looks like the alphabet S. The design has been patented as well. Though it can hold numerous keys, it does not appear bulky and the keys are completely hidden in this device. So, you will not see keys dangling or hear any noise of keys.
- Functional – The best part about this product is that it is very functional. There are extra tools that are sold individually like the flash drive, the pocket clip, the bottle opener, light, etc. Which makes the device extremely functional. It can also be upgraded to titanium for more sturdiness.
- Premium Material – The gadget has been designed using durable and premium materials. It has been created using aircraft-grade aluminum and stainless steel which enables it to be lightweight and withstand regular use. Even if you have 14 keys in it, it does not feel bulky and heavy.
- Compatibility – The gadget works with any key perfectly. A fat key might need more space but it will definitely fit in. It also has a free loop piece that can be used for car keys.
- Personalize – You can buy the KeySmart Classic in any color of your choice. There are different options like red, purple, black, blue, green, pink, yellow, and grey. You can even get anything engraved on it.
- Keeps Keys Quiet – Keys stay tightly tucked away – keeping them secure and jingle-free!
- Multipurpose Tool – Add a USB drive, bottle opener, and more for a handy multipurpose tool!
- Easily Find The Right Key – Never fumble through your bulky, messy keyring again!
- Compact Design – Smaller than a pack of gum, weighs less than 0.3 oz, and fits anywhere!
- Built To Last – Aircraft-grade Aluminum and Stainless Steel ensure your KeySmart lasts!
- Fits All Types Of Keys – The extended frame fits nearly all large, small, and foreign keys!
This is quite a useful attachment as it helps you transfer files on the go without any issue.
- Quick Connect – This enables you to connect the gadget quickly to a bag or any item.
- Bottle Opener – This is a very handy accessory.
- Pocket Clip – You can also get yourself a pocket clip and in this way. You need not keep this gadget in your pocket but just fix it to your bag or belt.
- Upgrade – You can opt for a titanium upgrade to enhance the style quotient and also to ensure sturdiness.
- Light – You can also opt for the Nano light which is quite handy at all times.
The KeySmart Accessories Are Awesome, Too.
- 16GB USB Thumbdrive – Take critical data on the go. Features a full aluminum housing to protect your files from falls and harsh elements.
- Bottle Opener – A handy bottle opener when you need it most. Quickly fold it back inside and out of sight when you’re done.
- Nano Light – Never search for that elusive keyhole in the dark again. This powerful stainless steel flashlight won’t bend, break, or rust..
- Titanium Upgrade – Turn heads with this strong-as-steel Titanium upgrade. With a laser engraved KeySmart logo, it’ll be sure to impress.
- Pocket Clip – Keep your keys accessible but secure with the pocket clip. No-snag design lets you quickly grab your keys every time.
- Quick Disconnect – In a hurry? Quickly attach or disconnect KeySmart from pants, purses, backpacks, and more.
- Manufacturing Country – United States
- Notable Materials – Plastic
- Weight (oz) – .9 oz (25.5 gm)
- Dimensions – .75 in x 3.7 in x .5 in (1.9 x 9.4 x 1.3 cm)
The History of KeySmart
The person behind this smart KeySmart is Mike who was consistently suffered from uncluttered keys, tore pockets, and thigh poking. And not only him he was aware of the fact that many of us are also going through of this pain. He had spent months on its testing, prototyping and redesigning after he was able to finalize the design of KeySmart.
Mike wanted to make it light and easily usable, for that he chose aluminium in the frame. The overall hardware is made with stainless steel so it can practically withstand everything.
KeySmart was launched in 2013 on Kickstarter and immediately became one of the most popular products on the platform. Mike is now continuously trying to make life easy for all of us by inventing more products like this one.
How Does It Work?
The keys share many design elements of a Swiss knife. There will be several hatches to keep your keys in. When you need a certain key for a certain door. All you have to do is just flipping the key, and it is ready for use.
If you bought the KeySmart Pro version, you can locate your key through an accompanying app on your phone. The keys and keychain can be comfortably hung on the KeyCatch keyholder.
How to Use Keysmart Pro
To organize keys into keysmart just put a key one side of spacer and put a key. Then the opposite side put another spacer in a key and then just keep going back and forth. Then put the screws into and it. Once keys are put together it’s actually pretty nice. You can see the keys come out pretty easy.
It also comes with a bottle opener right in the box. But my problem is that’s attached to the keyring loop. So anytime you want to use the bottle opener it kind of shifts around the keyring.
You can put around 10 keys. You have the freedom to choose the thickness of the keysmart. Most people tend to add 6-7 keys to keep the thickness manageable.
I like very minimal stuff in my pocket that’s why. I got this to kind of keep my pockets more organized. But I’m not gonna go more than six keys and an attached car key which just attaches to the loop.
How do I connect my keys?
Connecting your keys is easy! Anyone can do it. Watch the video to see how.
Where Can You Use the KeySmart?
Though some people have just one or two keys that they carry every day. The average person carries at least three and up to five keys. If you take a look at your keyring right now, you might find yourself surprised at how many you carry. You might have a key to your front door and a second to your back door. Garage or outdoor storage shed. Those who open or close their workplaces may have keys to open. The safe and registers as well as the front door of the business. With KeySmart, you can carry any key that you need and have some space leftover.
KeySmart is a tool that you can use for personal and professional uses. Professionals may want to use one to store the keys they need at work and another for their personal keys. Janitors and security guards can benefit from this gadget because it helps them organize. The tools they need to open every door in a facility. You can also use this if you want to keep track of the keys for all the vehicles that your family has. It comes in handy if you have extra keys for your loved ones too.
Keysmart Package contents
let’s check out the KeySmart package contents and what comes with it. As I opened up the box it showed all the features that this key smart comes with comes with. A little nifty flashlight and a tile button. The tile button not only act as KeySmart tracker combined with the tile app. But can also be double pressed to act as smartphone locator. It also has a little battery life indicator right on the corner. The charging port is micro USB not type C.
It comes with stainless steel screws and spacers. So you can get the keys in there and space them out pretty nice. With spacers you can hold keys all together. It also comes with a little loop ring to attach your keys or whatever you want.
I’ve had this for about four months and I did go with the white. But I probably should have gone with a darker color because. You can kind of see all the scratches and all the dirt. The white color micro USB has inbuilt cover which can turn dirty.
It has a pretty decent flashlight. When it is just super dark and I don’t have a quick flashlight, this works absolutely perfect. Right below the flashlight you’ll see the tile button. The tile button can be pressed twice to act as a smartphone locator in case you lose your phone.
The tile button connects to a tile app which can be used to locate your keysmart bundle in case it ever gets lost. For using the tile app, just go to the App Store and you can find the tile app. Download that and it’ll just run through the instructions on how to actually pair your keysmart Pro. It’s pretty self-explanatory.
Tile can notify you when you leave important things behind. That’s one of the new things that you get with the premium but let’s just put that back down.
While you’re trying to find this device, it’s going to fill up each ring. As you get closer to it and then hopefully you get close enough, you can actually hear that ringtone. If you actually want to find out where it is on the map, you can track the location history on the tile app. Location history can show you all the places that you’ve been and where you are right now. If you want to know 30 day location history of your keysmart, you can access that in Premium tile account.
All you have to do is pull up the app, click the green “find” button and the organizer will ring. Plus, there’s a nifty graphic with circles that will grow or shrink depending on how close or far your keys are respectively. Not only is this helpful, but it’s a fun, surprisingly-entertaining game (watch out, Netflix).
And because Tile is built right into the KeySmart Pro, you don’t have to worry about losing your keys again. Conversely, you can also use the KeySmart Pro to find your phone — simply press a button, and you can make your phone light up or ring. The device will even turn up the phone’s volume so you can hear it beeping. Plus, a built-in LED flashlight means your days of fumbling in the dark to unlock your door are long gone.
With keysmart and tile app, you receive notification when you leave home without your keys. The tile app notifies you.so
On the back of the box, it is written that one charge will last about three months. I’ve had this for
about four months now and I can tell you that I’ve roughly got about 55 to 60 days on a charge. I would love to get a three-month charge from keysmart. Probably I use too much flashlight or experiment a bit with my key holder.
This battery lifetime is still pretty decent for me as going almost 2 months on a single charge is like not using battery anyway.
It is charged using micro USB port that has a crisp silicon cover. After connecting it to power source, it will light up and then you’re good to go as it doesn’t take long to charge.
Who can use this product?
KeySmart has been designed specifically for those people who have a lot of keys when they travel to work or even when on vacation. It is also best suited for people at work who have to keep track of many important keys. Even a school teacher could use this product as he/she will have to have many keys to the different cabinets, classrooms, offices, along with their basic house keys and car keys.
KeySmart can be used by many other people such as security guards, police officers, janitors, or any individual who carries plenty of keys daily at the office. Also, those who have a lot of vehicles and even rental properties would need this device to keep the keys sorted and avoid them from getting misplaced.
KeySmart is a great choice for those who do not like having metal keyrings getting stuck in their bags, and ripping off their bags and clothes at times. The device has an outer shell that makes sure all your keys are safe and stay intact and do not cause damage to any other material.
Pros and Cons of KeySmart:
- The design is unique and patented
- The material used is durable, resistant and makes it lightweight
- It also offers a free loop where you can keep car keys
- It can be personalized and the customer can select from different colors
- The device is easy to use
- You can add many accessories and make it more functional
- It might get tough to find the right key at times
How To Buy KeySmart?
Isn’t it time to get rid of that old, archaic keychain and organize your keys into a handy, multipurpose tool? It’s easy! All you have to do is…
- Get your KeySmart by ordering it here.
- When you get it in the mail, add your keys and accessories – it takes just minutes!
- Say goodbye to your bulky, annoying keychain and say hello to your new, beautiful KeySmart!
Deep Discounts Still Available!
As of Sunday, November 24th 2020 KeySmart Pro is still offering great deals of up to 40% off when you buy more than 1!
Plus, each KeySmart comes with a FREE Loop Piece to easily attach your key fob!
KeySmart makes for a unique but practical gift that just about anyone could benefit from!
Frequently Asked Questions
It does, although the ones which may be available to you might depend on the retailer or website you purchase it from. The four main colors are black, red, blue or green. As part of the accessory range, there is a set of 7 different colored front plates which can be added to KeySmart. There are also special editions available from some sellers which include ‘Mossy Oak’ and ‘US Army’ designs.
Yes! We include a loop piece FREE of charge with every KeySmart so you can attach your car key.
Nearly all of your keys should fit! KeySmart holds up to 8 with your FREE expansion pack.
Yes! KeySmart is designed to accommodate nearly all foreign key and long keys.
Yes! Every KeySmart comes with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty.
Depending on your country, it is possible that you will be charged one or more of these fees when you receive your order.
KeySmart is a gadget that can change your life and make simple things more organized. The device is reasonably priced and when you purchase in bulk for gifting options, you get some great deals. The device keeps your keys organized and in one place. And you need not worry about forgetting a specific key or worry about any clothes getting ripped off due to the metal keys.
Device is very lightweight and though it can hold about 10 keys or more, it does not feel bulky. KeySmart is definitely a must-have for those who have a lot of keys being carried around every day.