TruLight Review Great Offer In The Post -The article talks about the Professional Lighting For Phone or Computer Conference Calls. The article includes the benefits, customer reviews, where to buy, and how the Trulight works.
What is TruLight?
Working from home might seem quite comfortable if not for one thing – conference calls. There are many things to consider, what are you going to say, the lack of physical presence to make an impression, your home background, wearing proper attire (at least from the waist up), having an uninterrupted internet connection, video, and sound… so many things to consider, that lighting often gets forgotten. This shouldn’t be the case – proper lighting can make or break a video call. If you want to make an impression even while sitting at home, and not look like you’ve seen better days, then professional light can help you achieve it. And there isn’t a more convenient option than TruLight personal conferencing light!
TruLight Features & Benefits
The makers of TruLight advertise all of the following features and benefits:
- Even, clear lighting that eliminates hot spots, deep shadows, and hard lighting
- Ideal for still photos, selfies, and portraits
- Improves your appearance on video calls, Facetime, conference calls, and more
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
- 36 x LEDs in ring formation for soft and natural glow with no harshness
- 3 adjustable brightness levels for various shooting needs and environments
- Clip-on design can be used with any smartphone, tablet, or laptop
How Does It Work?
Think of one item that is essential to video content makers and beauty gurus alike. If you guessed ring light – then you are absolutely right. Ring lights are even used by the film industry to make their stars look fantastic. They illuminate your face just the right way, so your wrinkles and blemishes are hidden, yet your face looks glowing and smooth.
Ring lights are also one of the reasons why so many selfies are being taken in the bathrooms! Trulight is a small, portable ring light, perfect for any occasion. With a smart clip-on function, you can place it on any device with a front-facing camera without damaging it. Put it on your laptop or tablet before conference calls, or your smartphone to take stunning club selfies. The device is battery powered so you don’t need to worry about charging it either. Whatever the occasion, It will be there to make you look your best!
- Unique clamp design – clip it on any smartphone, tablet, or laptop
- The soft light emitted by 36 high-brightness natural LED lights is centered and not dazzling, provides natural fill light when taking a selfie in the absence of light, and makes your selfies shine, all while still maintaining minimal image noise.
- 3 adjustable brightness levels to meet different shooting needs. You’ll find the perfect lighting for your photos, videos, and live streaming. Take selfies anywhere and never have to worry about the dark environment.
- Very easy to use. Just put in 2 AAA batteries (not included) and enjoy your enhanced selfies! No more having to run around the house looking for the perfect spot in your house to make your videos!
Look Your Personal Best on Camera!
Even though you’re working at home, you still need to look professional, neat, and clean. In fact, people will be watching you even more carefully on screen.
If you’re a man, make sure you carefully shave and brush your hair. Just because you’ve been at home for a long time, that’s no reason to neglect your appearance.
- Ladies, it’s OK to wear makeup and arrange your hair. You should take as much care with your “look” as you do when you go to work in the office. A professional appearance is extra important when you’re online.
- Men and women, dress professionally. Don’t wear a wrinkled pair of pajamas or a casual T-shirt. Put on something work-appropriate and check for wrinkles and stains. You are as professional as you look!
- Keep your webcam just a little above your eye level. This way, during a normal call, you will look like you are naturally gazing into the eyes of your co-workers, like a normal in-person meeting.
- WATCH YOUR BACKGROUND! This is obvious! Don’t have a messy bedroom, dirty dishes, kid’s toys, or anything distracting in your bedroom. Some good backgrounds are blank walls, bookshelves, houseplants, or even electronically-generated backgrounds for your apps!
- Don’t wear jangly or noisy jewelry. It can make reflections or distract your viewers! Don’t spin around in your chair!
How To Get TruLight?
What does TruLight do?
TruLight is an attachable device that allows you to look your best on camera. The philosophy behind this technology is relatively simple. Just attach the light firmly to your phone, computer, or alternative device, and it will help to better light up your face and body when you’re communicating with others via video.
Does TruLight influence audio?
A: No. The TruLight device should not change the nature of your audio in any way. This gadget works exclusively on your light presence. If you want to improve the audio of your call, consider investing in a new speaker, a better set of headphones, or a noise cancellation device for your room or office.
How do you use TruLight?
A: Using this gadget really could not be simpler. Just insert 2 AAA batteries, clamp TruLight onto your computer, phone, or device, and enjoy improved lighting from the multiple mini LED bulbs that comprise TruLight. The clamp can be adjusted slightly to help better improve your lighting.
Who created TruLight?
A: This product was created by Strong Current Enterprises, Limited. This Hong Kong company makes various gadgets and promotes them to a primarily American audience, although it seems that most of their products are purchased cheap from China and then marked up for a profit.