GoSun Flatware Review 2022: Utensils in your Pocket
The world plastic crisis is an alarming message to massive human extinction, and it’s happening right now. We people are still dumping over 40 billion one-time cutlery, including knives, spoons, and forks, to accelerate our destruction. Very few manufacturers and production companies are trying to replace disposable plastic usage with reusable cutleries.
The GoSun Flatware is the latest product that we are reviewing and totally in love with them. These are pocket-sized utensils that easily fit into your pocket, purse, or wallet. A MUST IN CORONA Times. The motive of the company Flatware is to replace the plastic single-use utensils. Flatware products are the first and only reusable utensils that actually fit into your pockets.
Once, you begin using these utensils, you will never use plastic again in your life. Thus, you and your loved ones are protected from the side effects of the plastic. You are shielded from the unwanted grease. You get hold of your hygiene utensils anywhere and everywhere you go.
GoSun is one of the few companies that are looking for a solution to the biggest source, the disposable cutleries. I’ve come to know about them from the GoSun Flatware Review that introduced the Flatware reusable stainless steel cutlery set. I quickly found this product so useful that I’d never take another disposable plastic on my hand anymore.
Thus, let’s review GoSun Flatware utensils below and how it will change the way you live!
What is GoSun Flatware?
The GoSun Flatware is a 100% reusable and eco-friendly cutlery set, made with pure stainless steel to replace the traditional disposable plastic cutleries. First, it’s not a regular box with a pile of stainless utensils; rather, it’s a compact set of a spoon, a fork, and a standard knife. All these three items are packed in the size of a credit-card, brilliant!
The best part about the GoSun Flatware is its versatile usability from cutting steak to eating veggies with the fork. It deliberately serves the purpose of its existence, which is replacing the disposable plastic, but not to lose the style. From my experience with the Flatware, I’m 100% satisfied with the quality, the rigidity, and how it’s helping me carry my own cutleries.
Features of GoSun Flatware
- Flatware is a handy solution to disposable plastic cutleries by using a reusable stainless steel fork, spoon, and knife.
- It’s the best option for keeping in a small space like your wallet’s cardholder because it has a 3.5″ card size and a thin footprint.
- You can also wash it with soap, water, dishwasher, or detergent to keep it clean and ready to go any time, anywhere.
- The spoon and forks are also customizable from the front to back, detachable for easy cleaning, and also can be bent a little for your comfort.
- Hygiene should be the only reason, if not any other, why you should get one for yourself or for a loved one as a gift.
What are GoSun Flatware utensils
GoSun Flatware utensils are single use portable utensils. Carry them in your pocket and you are good to go! Never think again while you wish to eat out at cafes, bar-restaurants, any outdoor gathering and corporate parties.
Why Buy GoSun Flatware utensils
- Effortless: The utensils slip into your wallets effortlessly and are your partner while you are on-the-go.
- Self-Contained: When these are packed, these are contained, thus won’t contaminate any other belongings.
- Super Clean: The stainless steel knife and fork get completely removed from their handles for easy cleaning. These are 100% dishwasher safe.
- Zero Waste: Are highly durable and last you for years thus, you don’t have to reach out to any plastic throwaway utensil ever again.
- Lightweight and Ultra-Portable: GoSun Flatware utensils 3.5 credit cards in size and weighs 1.4 ounces (40 grams).
Why Acquire ?
- Gloves: The utensils slide to your pockets easily and therefore are your own spouse During the Time That You are Onthego.
- Self contained: If those really are packaged, all these really are comprised, so wont negate every additional possessions.
- Super-clean: The stainless knife and fork make totally eliminated from their grips for simple cleanup. All these are 100% dishwasher safe and sound.
- Zero-waste: Why are exceptionally lasting and continue you thus, that you really do not need to hit outside for almost some plastic throw-away utensil again.
- Adaptive and ultraportable: GoSun Flatware utensils 3.5 bank cards in proportion and weighs only 1.4 oz (40 g ).
How Does GoSun Flatware Work?
Each of the utensils sets gets an enclosed case that contains two individual cutleries; spoon and fork. The fork is a single piece and the other works as a combination spoon and knife. You can open them out individually from the case, slide the spoon or fork out and use them as you like.
When you have to cut steak, you can use the spoon, which also works as a knife, and use the fork to eat that. The case that holds the cutleries is the same size as a credit card and fits your wallet’s cardholder pocket. Keeping your own cutleries is easier with Flatware as you’re getting a fully concealed enclosure without grease leaks or messed up foods.
The material used for making GoSun Flatware utensils
Flatware is made from 301 Stainless Steel – this is the same material that is used on today’s rocket ship craft. It is lightweight, beautiful and virtually indestructible.
How Do You Use FlatWare?
Using the GoSun Flatware has a pretty straightforward process from unpacking to cleaning. Here are the detailed steps you will follow to use the FlatWare reusable utensil set to cut, eat, and clean:
Step 1: Opening
Opening the FlatWare is straightforward; you’ll see two finger grooves on either side of the card-like holder. You can slide each cutleries, let’s say, the spoon by pressing it out from the shell individually if needed. Once you have the spoon on your hand, you’ll understand which side to use after seeing the usable side.
Step 2: Using the knife and spoon
Since the spoon works as a two-in-one item, you can slide it off the housing by pressing it firmly. You have to push the spoon down, then forward to the outside until the locking mechanism sets on its place and snaps right in. The spoon’s edge works as a knife; you can use it to cut something like a seak or some veggies. All you have to do is, hold the spoon like a knife and use it that way to cut through your food.
Step 3: Customizing
The spoon and the fork come completely flat; if you like your utensils to be a little bendy, you can bend them a little. However, remember not to bend too much that you cannot push it back into the casing. It will become a little hard to push it back in if you bend the fork or spoon in the middle, but that’s obvious. Another customization option is, if you want your spoon or fork to be flat on top, you can flip the fork and push it back inside. It will give you a better look on top, and the slider and the locking mechanism will go downside.
Step 4: Putting back
Putting it back is easy; you push the lock from both sides with two hands and push the fork back inside. If you don’t bend the fork or spoon in half, it should be easy to push it back into the case to secure it. However, if you have bent it, you may use both hands to firmly press the utensils inside the housing.
Step 5: Store options
You can store the FlatWare anywhere you are comfortable with, such as your wallet, pocket, purse, etc. Putting it in the wallet is the best option for my understanding, and I do the same because I might forget the FlatWare, not my wallet! So, wherever I go with my wallet, my FlatWare goes with me, passively, and I’m always ready to take it out and start using it.
How Do You Keep Them Clean and Germ-free?
Personal utensils set can be versatile and convenient with endless benefits. But, keeping that clean should have the biggest concern because you eat with it. Here is how you keep the FlatWare clean and germ-free and use it forever without needing one-time cutleries ever:
- First, when you’re done using the FlatWare to eat your food, you can either wash it or wipe with a wet or dry tissue. You shouldn’t just leave it there without cleaning them as the food may dry out and make a mess.
- If you want to wash it, you can use any washing method, plain water, or cleaning solutions. It’s fine washing with any cleaning solution, such as soap water, detergent, or even dishwasher, as it’s a full stainless steel item.
- Remember to detach the spoon or fork from its housing before putting it into a dishwasher or cleaning with sponge and soap. It will help you clean every bit of food residue, germs, and grease.
- Apply some coconut oil sometimes to keep the slider free to move if you feel like it’s getting stiff, and you’ll be good to go. Also, remember to dry it up if you’re putting it with papers or something after washing it, or it may wet the papers.
From where to buy?
Buy from the official website and save more! If you buy 1 set, it costs you $24 now, which is reduced from $39. If you buy 10 sets, the savings also multiply 10 times, as you get to pay only $149 instead of $390.
Frequently Asked Question
How small is the GoSun Flatware?
GoSun Flatware is small and thin enough to fit inside the credit card slot of your wallet. It measures only 3.3” (85mm) x 2” (53mm), and it’s only 0.15” (25mm) deep. We designed it using premium 304 steel, which allows it to be amazingly thin, yet as sturdy and comfortable as a normal metal fork, knife and spoon.
Is the GoSun Flatware TSA Compliant?
Absolutely! We carefully designed Flatware to ensure it was 100% TSA compliant and can easily go through airport security checks without a problem.
How small is the GoSun Flatware?
The GoSun FlatWare cutlery set is very compact in size, even when it’s fully enclosed. It comes with a small footprint of a credit card size of 3.5 inches, weighing only 40 grams (1.4 ounces).
Can I get a discount if I order more than 1?
You get one Flatware set for free if you order two of them in a single purchase. Right now, the official website for the Flatware is offering this price; you should check it out on the official site.
What is 304 stainless steel and why did you use it?
When designing GoSun Flatware, we set out to not only make the most convenient and comfortable portable utensils in the world, but ones that would also last a lifetime.
That’s exactly what 304 stainless steel provides – a high quality material that will never lose its shape or break and fall apart. In fact, its the same steel used on modern rocketships.
It’s also really easy to clean (dishwasher safe) and extremely comfortable to use. After using it once, we’re confident you will fall in love with it instantly.
Is there a money back guarantee and/or warranty?
Yes. We offer a no-hassle, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and a 1-Year Limited Warranty. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your GoSun Flatware, we are happy to help you with a return. We want you to be happy!
With the entrenched usage of plastic in our daily lives, we’re going to have more plastic than fish in the oceans by 2050. Well, unless we start using reusable utensils and cutleries such as the GoSun Flatware. After seeing the GoSun Flatware Review, I decided to go for Flatware once and for all from disposable sponges outside, and you should do the same.