Kaydia Clip – Headaches and migraines are something that many people have to struggle with every day. Most of them take the advice of a doctor, from whom they then get a suitable medication. However, this does not always have the desired effect and there is still some pain.
This has a huge impact on the quality of life. The bad thing is that if you find an effective medication for this. It often develops side effects that you have to cope with as well. People withdraw from everyday life, prefer to spend their time alone and have to cope with pain and the problems that come with it. This is not a long-term solution.
An alternative to this is a new product, which we would like to introduce below. The so-called Kaydia Clip ensures that a certain point on the hand is worked on so that the painful symptoms disappear. It is based on a natural principle that does not have any side effects. We explain everything that is important.
What is Kaydia Clip?
A headache can be a mild annoyance or a pain like nothing that someone has ever experienced. Most of the time, this discomfort can be soothed by rehydrating the body or taking a dose of acetaminophen. However, when headaches and migraines happen on a regular basis. Increasing medicine isn’t good for the liver, and hydration only goes so far. For individuals that want a different solution, there’s the Kaydia Clip.
Made of high-quality copper. The Kaydia Clip is designed to use acupressure on the HeGu pressure point. Which is located on the space between the thumb and the index finger. The adjustable size allows users to slightly mold the clip to fit their hand in a way that provides the easiest use. With regular cleaning (which only requires a quick wipe down or a rinse). Consumers can wear this device again and again.
But first, what is the Hegu Point?
The Hegu point in the webbed area is between your index finger and your thumb. If you press on this area with the right amount of pressure. It’s supposed to relieve pain in your body, more specifically your head. This is mostly practiced amongst those who use acupressure or reflexology.
We think this could be a real game changer. If more people start using acupressure to relieve their symptoms. It could save you money on medications, reduce aches and pains, and give you the peace of mind and convenience to know you have a simple solution in the palm of your hand. you read Kailo Pain Relief Patch
Features of Kaydia Clip
- Effective against migraines and headaches: The clip is highly effective against migraines and headaches.
- Drug-free and all-natural: Since there is no use of drugs during the treatment. There are no side effects that can be caused. Kaydia Clip is an all-natural approach towards headache relief.
- Immediate relief: As soon as you apply pressure to the LI4 point using the Kaydia Clip, you will instantly feel relieved from headaches.
- He Gu point stimulation: The He Gu point on your hand is easy to find and can be stimulated to effectively reduce headaches and stress.
- High-grade copper plate: It comes with a copper plate which has advantages of its own. Copper is known to be anti-aging, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and even strengthens your immune system.
- Flexible and adjustable: No matter the size of your hand, the flexible and adjustable nature of the clip makes it easy to use.
- Discrete: Since it only clips to your hand, you can wear it anywhere at anytime without being bogged down by it. Go about your daily tasks without any bother.
How is the Kaydia Clip used?
The use is completely uncomplicated and simple and can be done by anyone. The Kaydia Clip is simply attached to the so-called HeGu-Point. Which is located at the highest point between thumb and index finger. Headaches are immediately tackled by the Kaydia Clip and usually disappear within a few minutes.
The construction allows the Kaydia Clip to stay exactly where you attach it and work on the corresponding point during the period of stay. If it is removed in between, it can be stored in the box provided. However, it is still no problem if you leave it on permanently. There is not much more to explain about the Kaydia Clip in this point.