KoreTrak is a wearable watch that helps consumers to track important health and wellness metrics in their daily lives. This type of device is increasingly common in 2020. The success of products like the FitBit has helped to sure-up the common appeal of smartwatches for a new generation of health-conscious consumers. KoreTrak is available in several colors, and reviews for the product often make special mention of the sleek design, which some consumers say works well with any outfit or personal style.
More importantly, the functions of KoreTrak help to make it easier for the average user to take control of their fitness and wellness lifestyles. KoreTrak is an affordable device, and it can help to monitor metrics like blood-oxygen levels, heart rate, and more. Truthfully, the groups of people that could benefit from this device are highly variable. It’s likely that runners and other fitness experts will be interested in the health monitoring that KoreTrak can provide. But even people who aren’t quite this active have a lot to gain from the insightful metrics and analyses that KoreTrak data can provide.
But KoreTrak certainly isn’t yet an industry leader in this increasingly competitive sector. Is KoreTrak really effective? How does it work? We’ll explain everything you need to know about this new smartwatch in today’s comprehensive review of KoreTrak.
What is KoreTrak?
Smart technology is one of the biggest changes and advancements 200 the world of fitness in the last several years. When smartphones first came out, the ability to have so many different apps and other programs at his disposal the user was a major advantage. What started as just a couple of different models a decade ago has now taken over the majority of cell phones today. However, that’s not where the advancements have stopped.
Products like the Fitbit and other wearable forms of smart technology have become essential for anyone who’s trying to get in shape and keep up their physical activity. Even though these designs were originally expensive when they came out, the commonality have made them more affordable. Rather than having to break the bank on one of these designs that cost hundreds to thousands of dollars for the sake of keeping up with the heart rate, KoreTrak offers an effective and sleek design that easily integrates into any lifestyle.
KoreTrak Provides real-time readings of different exercise-related data, which includes the monitoring of the heart rate while engaging in cardio or simply walking around town. users are able to track multiple several types of sports data, and the watch will record every single calorie that is burned while it is on. Important metrics like blood oxygen levels and heart rate can be read in a matter of 10 seconds, and this information is then saved to upload to the user’s phone with a Bluetooth connection.
Users equally get notifications on their watch in the same way that a traditional smartwatch works. As long as their smartphone is within range, all of the texts and phone calls will show up on the watch to allow users to decide if they need to take a moment and respond or continue their physical activity.
Along with the ability to record important health data while the user is awake, this device also keeps track of data while they’re sleeping. Consumers can see if their heart rate jumps, if their breathing slows, and more while wearing the watch at night. Because of the soft material, it won’t be uncomfortable to wear it any time of day.
The adjustable strap ensures that this watch fits users comfortably through all of their activities. The bands offer a waterproof casing and can be paired with any other accessories.
Key features on KoreTrak include
The KoreTrak Smartwatch ensures the user gets clear and precise insight into everything they need to reach their fitness goals, keep it on track, and advance their overall well being. It helps with real-time exercise stats, sleep tracking features, and smartphone notifications, but that isn’t all. This smartwatch has much more to offer.
Here is the list of some exclusive features of the KoreTrak Fitness Tracker:
- Monitor your heart rate 24/7
- State-of-the-art Fitness tracking to keep a check your workouts and get fit
- Step counter with the ability to set goals which help lose weight fast
- Sleep manager for going to bed and getting woken up at your desired times
- Calorie counter to improve eating habits and ensure your weight loss efforts don’t go in vain
- 380MAH Li-ion battery for long life, super-efficient, less annoying recharges
- Big 1.3″ display with an HD clear, easy-to-read display, sized for easy touch controls
- Sedentary Warning reminders to sit less and move more
- Great Styling, high-tech, modern-looking, a real active smartwatch for any gender, with a robust and classic finish
- Acts as an extension to your smartphone. It allows users to take calls and gets notifications, allowing the phone to stay safe in your pocket or bag
- Syncs to both Apple and Android phones, Supports IOS and Android operating systems.
- Controls music giving easy access to change the track or raise and lower the volume
- The anti-lost feature can call your lost phone from your KoreTrak Watch to find it fast
- Users can take photos using the KoreTrak Watch to take a picture on your smartphone
The goal of KoreTrak is to provide instant information about your health and fitness. Just glance at your wrist to see how many steps you’ve walked, for example. Or, check your KoreTrak after a run to view calorie burning, heartrate information, and distance, among other metrics.
KoreTrak Technical Specifications
Oddly, the makers of KoreTrak provide virtually no information about the technical specifications of their fitness tracker.
We know the durability rating (IP67), although we know little else. It’s unclear what sensors are onboard the device, what type of battery is inside, or what the screen resolution is, for example.
We also don’t know how long KoreTrak lasts per charge. Some fitness trackers last one week on a single charge. Others last just 6 to 8 hours.
Typically, you want to know all of these technical specifications before buying a smartwatch. Without these tech specs, it’s difficult to compare KoreTrak to other units.
KoreTrak Smartwatch – Specs Review – Specs
|Touch Button (Touch Key)
|7 Days of Storage
|Several Days of Standby time
|Direct USB Charging
|g-sensor, heart rate monitoring and blood oxygen monitoring
|multi-sport tracking, automatic activity tracking, calorie and distance counter, sleep monitoring, sedentary alert, call and message notifications, timer, social app notifications, alarm,, anti-lost and preloaded watch faces.
|1 x Koretrak Smartwatch
1 x User Manual
|Android and iOS
KoreTrak Features & Benefits
The makers of KoreTrak advertise all of the following features and benefits:
- Adaptable: KoreTrak is adaptable to your activities. It tracks multiple activities (like running, cycling, and walking).
- Comfortable: KoreTrak has pliable yet durable comfort bands similar to other waterproof watches.
- Durable: KoreTrak is IP67 certified, which means it’s been independently rated to survive submersion under 1 meter of water for up to 30 seconds without damage.
- Mobile App: KoreTrak has a mobile app for iOS or Android. You can download the mobile app for free after purchasing KoreTrak.
- Sleep Tracking: You can use KoreTrak to track your sleep. When worn on your wrist overnight, KoreTrak tracks the duration and quality of your sleep. If the wristwatch notices frequent movement, for example, then it assumes you had a lower-quality sleep.
- Heart Health Tracking: KoreTrak claims to track your heart rate, and blood oxygen levels in under 10 seconds.
Benefits of Purchasing KoreTrak Fitness Tracker Watch
Following are some of the key benefits of KoreTrak watch as mentioned on the official website:
- Intuitive Tracking/ Health Monitoring – Who knew tracking health could be so easy. A glance at your wrist shall reveal your heart rate, oxygen saturation. No need to book appointments with a doctor to keep a check on basic health vitals, this fantastic fitness watch is crafted to help users keep a health check 24/7.
- Healthy lifestyle tracker – The fitness watch keeps track of the user’s movement and calories being burnt, to send alerts that shall motivate them to increase their activeness, and to stay healthy. Nowadays people spend most of their time indoors, be it working or resting at home. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is harder nowadays unless one has a fitness-watch to help them do so.
- Fitness motivator – The watch is capable of monitoring the number of steps taken by the user with the help of special sensors. Monitoring footsteps, along with calories being burnt, allows users to track their fitness progress, and the effort required to meet specific fitness goals.
- Promotes healthy sleep – The watch keeps track of sleep patterns and amount of hours spent sleeping, to give an insight on how one should manage and fix their sleep health. Sleep health holds immense importance as a lack of proper sleep can lead to dull skin, dark under-eyes, and other harmful side effects.
Who’s Behind KoreTrak?
KoreTrak is marketed online by a Hong Kong-based ecommerce company called Strong Current Hong Kong.
You may be able to find similar smartwatches to KoreTrak sold on various platforms like Alibaba for under $10 per unit, but having a forward facing company to get in touch with and management all customer support is a very big bonus on top of ensuring getting the brand’s authentic smart body tracker.
You can contact KoreTrak via the following:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone (US & Canada): 609-414-7087
- TelePhone (UK & Ireland): 08708 200084
- Phone (Australia & New Zealand): (02) 8607 8316
- Mailing Address: Suite 2201, 21/F Chinachem Century Tower, 178 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
How Does KoreTrak Work?
KoreTrak works similar to other fitness trackers. You charge the device, wear it on your wrist, then connect it to your smartphone. The smartwatch uses a combination of on-board sensors and phone sensors to track your health and wellness data.
KoreTrak doesn’t have its own GPS, so it uses your phone’s GPS to track your location and movement. However, the watch does seem to have a heartrate monitor, which means it can track your heartrate without relying on your phone’s sensors.
After charging KoreTrak, you download the KoreTrak app to your Android or iPhone smartphone. The app is similar to other health tracking apps, giving you crucial insight into your health and wellness. You can view daily and weekly progress via the app, for example, and track your sleep.
How much does the KoreTrak Fitness Tracker Cost?
KoreTrak is currently available in the following discounted prices (All prices mentioned are in USD)
- 1 KoreTrak: $49.95 + $8.95 (Shipping and Handling)
- 2 KoreTraks: $99.90 + $9.95 (Shipping and Handling)
- 3 KoreTraks: $112.39 (BEST DEAL) + $10.95 (Shipping and Handling)
KoreTrak’s lifetime protection and replacement warranty can be purchased for an additional $19.99 with each device bought. The extended warranty provides lifetime protection and replacement on your device.
To contact KoreTrak’s creators, reach out to KoreHealth customer service at:
Call: United States & Canada (Toll Free): 609 414 7087 or try 1-844-846-7426, United Kingdom & Ireland: 08708 200084, Australia & New Zealand: (02) 8607 8316 or email: [email protected].
Koretrak Vs Top Smartwatches: An In-Depth Comparison
With time, gadgets are getting smarter and smaller. What can be a better example of this trend than the smartwatches and fitness bands? Some of these gadgets are so light that you won’t feel them in your pocket, yet they pack in a multitude of features. Choosing the right smartwatch and fitness band, however, is no easy task, given the abundance of options. You may pick from reputed brands like Samsung, Apple, Fitbit, and Fossil. You may also try new entrants like KoreHealth KoreTrak that offer benefits of both a fitness band and smartwatch and come with a tempting price tag.
Is the KoreTrak a Smartwatch or Fitness Tracker?
You already know the KoreTrak is a feature-packed smartwatch that also doubles up as a capable fitness tracker. It syncs with your smartphone and monitors physical, vital signs actively. Made by KoreHealth Fitness Company, it has stylish looks and great build quality. It makes use of sophisticated biometric technology, and a quick scan reveals your vital health metrics such as blood oxygen level and heart rate.
How the top competing products fare?
How do the competing products made by high profile rivals stack up against KoreTrak smartwatch? Here’s a quick analysis:
Samsung Galaxy Watch- Made by the South Korean technology giant, the Sporty Galaxy watch runs on Tizen OS. It is stylish and sports a bright SAMOLED screen. There are cool features like wireless charging and Wi-Fi Connectivity. You get a functional rotating bezel, and the battery life is good.
What are the downers: The Galaxy watch is darn expensive, and the charger is somewhat tedious to use. Many users will find the Bixby voice assistant, not that useful.
Apple Watch 5- Running on watchOS 6 this smartwatch is compatible with only iOS devices. The 1.78″ OLED display is bright, and the processor is fast. Wireless charging is there, and support for LTE and NFC are there. Apple has lacked it to the brim with cutting edge features including an always-on display, ECG monitor, and GPS.
What are the downers: Like any Apple product, this is not for people with modest budgets. You can’t use it with your Android smartphone yet.
Fossil Sport- Fossil is a big player in the premium wrist watch segment, and it takes a leap into the fast-evolving smartwatch segment. Fossil Sport is a sleek and lightweight smartwatch running on Wear OS. Powered by the Snapdragon Wear 3100 CPU, it supports both Android and iOS. The 390 x 390 AMOLED display is bright, and it has an IP 68 rating. It packs in GPS along with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Connectivity.
What are the downers: Fossil Sport looks stylish but fails to stand out amidst rivals sporting similar features. Its battery life is just about average. The price is also on the higher side.
Fitbit Versa 2- This is Fitbit’s contender to take on popular smartwatch players. Fitbit Versa 2 runs on Fitbit OS and supports Android and iOS. The battery life is quite good, and it has excellent wireless connectivity along with NFC. Alexa integration and always-on display are functional.
What are the downers: The device is quite expensive. GPS is missing. It does not work with popular third-party health apps.
Where KoreTrak scores over competing smartwatches
There are some areas in which KoreTrak races ahead of most of the competing smartwatches and fitness trackers.
- A tempting price tag- Despite its long list of fitness and smartwatch centric features, KoreTrak is way more affordable than most competing devices. The company is now offering a discount- which makes the deal even more tempting.
- Money-back guarantee- If you are skeptical about the efficacy of KoreTrak, just relax. The company offers a money-back guarantee valid for 30 days. The return policy is hassle-free.
- Enhanced durability- The device sports IP67 rating, which makes it reasonably water-resistant. This feature is found only in high-end devices, costing a whopping amount.
- Lifetime protection offer- For just $19.98, you can avail a lifetime protection warranty with replacement.
How much do you need to pay and where to buy?
Now that there is a fair comparison of the KoreTrak smartwatch vs the other best fitness trackers in 2020, as mentioned, the original price of the Kore Trak is $76.85. However the company is now selling it at a whopping 50% discount. So, you have to pay only $49.95 today. Buying two or more units makes you eligible for higher discounts. 3 KoreTrak units will cost $112.39.
You need to buy it online directly from the brand website. You can pay through popular online payment methods like PayPal, AMEX, Visa, and MasterCard.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is KoreTrak used?
After the device is charged for the first time out of the box, use is relatively straightforward. Consumers just connect the watch to their cell phone after downloading the official KoreTrak app. Information collected by the watch over time is consolidated within the app, giving users access to information over an extended period of time.
What can KoreTrak track?
The creators of KoreTrak claim that the smartwatch can track blood oxygen levels, and heart rate. When this information is tracked over an extended period of time, it can provide important insights into the wellness of consumers.
What does KoreTrak do?
The purpose of KoreTrak is to offer both function as a smartwatch and as a fitness tracker. While it offers all of the same operational abilities as a smartwatch, it also records various biometric features about the body as it is worn. In this respect, KoreTrak may present itself as a cheaper alternative to some of the leading smartwatches and fitness tools in the industry, including the Apple Watch and the FitBit.
How can KoreTrak be used?
The face of the KoreTrak watch offers a touch screen, allowing users to select any of the controls to get through the different apps. Operating this watch is no different from any smartwatch, and it still continues to track there is data about the body.
Is KoreTrak waterproof or water-resistant?
For the most part, yes. This watch can safely be immersed and up to 1 meter of water, and it has an IP67 rating. However, we generally recommend that consumers be cautious about submerging any device in water– regardless of its water resistance rating. Some devices may be mislabeled or given a higher score than they deserve.
Can KoreTrak be used near the cell phone?
Yes, but only for up to seven days. The watch is designed to store data for up to a week’s worth of information. Once the watch is near the phone again, and is able to link via Bluetooth, all of this data will be uploaded to the device.
What color options do consumers have for KoreTrak?
On the website, the only color featured is black. While the creators stated that there is a wristband customization kit available on the checkout screen that offers different colors to choose from, this option doesn’t seem to be available right now.
What smartphones are compatible with KoreTrak?
It can be linked to either Apple or Android devices. However, a Bluetooth connection is required to upload the data.
How does KoreTrak work?
To use KoreTrak, users can connect the device to the mobile app for KoreTrak, which is available on both iPhone and Android. Once the app is downloaded, KoreTrak automatically consolidates and organizes tracked information on the user’s mobile device. This puts all of the data collected over time into one secure location so that consumers can use it to analyze and improve their workout habits.
Can KoreTrak work without a phone?
KoreTrak can store information for up to seven days without being near the cell phone that it’s connected to. After seven days, the device should be put within the range of the phone, where it will deposit all the info it’s collected over the week. This is especially convenient for the growing number of exercisers who workout without using their cell phones.
Can KoreTrak improve weight loss in users?
Absolutely. KoreTrak can’t make consumers lose weight all by itself. But when combined with regular exercise and a balanced diet, the data collected by KoreTrak can help people improve their workouts and become more active. The sleep tracking offered by KoreTrak is especially helpful for users who struggle to get a full night’s sleep. Being well-rested can seriously help someone work out as much as they can and lose substantial weight.
Is KoreTrak available in other colors?
For now, it seems that KoreTrak is only available in the standard black featured on the product website. The site’s “FAQ” section explains that KoreTrak is available in several colors, but it does not appear that an option to change colors is available on the checkout page. It is unclear whether or not users can choose the color of their KoreTrak before purchasing.
Can KoreTrak be used in the shower?
This is not a problem. The Fitness Tracker is waterproof according to IP67 and therefore well prepared.
Do you always have to have your smartphone with you so that the Smartwatch saves everything?
No, you don’t have to. The Fitness Tracker stores all data for a period of seven days so that it can be transferred the next time it comes into contact with the smartphone. You don’t have to have your phone with you all the time.
Can the bracelet be replaced?
Unfortunately not. But it is possible to choose in which colour you would like to receive the KoreTrak when ordering.
Which operating systems is it compatible with?
Basically with many. It is also important that you install the app recommended by the manufacturer. Only then can you access all the features and functions of the watch and use it for all purposes.
KoreTrak is a trendy new smartwatch fitness tracker that makes bold claims about its features of monitoring vital sign body activity levels from sleep to heart rate or calories burned. The KoreHealth KoreTrak smart fitness tracking wrist watch band purportedly monitors and blood oxygen levels, for example, but as of right now the technical specs are limited, making it unclear how it tracks these and other bodily vital sign metrics.