LifeInsole Review: Who would have thought that insoles would be the answer to my back pain? How are they even related? Well, if you know anything about reflexology, you would understand the science behind these amazing insoles.
What Is LifeInsole ?
LifeInsole are based around the principles of reflexology and acupressure. They are designed to help you relax, unwind, relieve stress, and alleviate pain all over your body as you walk. When my LifeInsole inserts arrived, I trimmed them to fit my shoes (as the instructions stated). First impression? They felt different, they tickled, and they made my toes tingle. They felt cool!I probably spent the first ten minutes walking around my house in them just to get used to the feeling (I would recommend doing this first before going out in them).
After wearing them for an entire day, I was surprised at how great I felt.
How does Lifeinsole work?
LifeInsoles have little magnets, bumps, and grooves strategically placed on the insoles to massage your feet as you walk. This is supposed to mimic the same pressure you would typically experience through reflexology and acupressure. I have tried reflexology once, and I think the insoles are better. I have complete control over the pressure I apply to them and because I can wear them all day, it gives my feet and body enough time to adjust and feel the incredible benefits. My posture is better, my back is not as painful, and I can stand longer. I feel like I’m almost back to my normal health!
- Relieves pain – Slip LifeInsole into your shoes for pain-relieving pressure and stimulation that alleviates soreness in your feet and legs.
- They are SUPER affordable – I bought them online for a fraction of the cost of other insoles.
- They ACTUALLY work – Aside from being comfortable, my back feels amazing! I swear by these insoles. Nothing has helped my back pain, not even doctor-prescribed medications.
- Reduces stress – Feel more relaxed throughout the day with LifeInsoles’ gentle massage and acupressure.
- Boosts energy – Wear LifeInsole to boost your energy with magnet therapy and stimulation.
- Trim to fit! – LifeInsole insoles are one-size-fits-all and can be trimmed to fit. They can be transferred into any type of shoe and are made of breathable material so you can wear them all day without odor or moisture.
you read sole insole review
The makers of LifeInsole advertise all of the following features and benefits:
- Relieves Pain and Stress: The insoles purportedly relieve pain and stress.
- Boost Energy: LifeInsole boosts energy by promoting better circulation throughout your feet, helping blood, nutrients, and oxygen get distributed evenly.
- 5 Magnets: LifeInsole has five magnets strategically placed to relieve pain on reflex points.
- 12 Large Acupoints: The large acupoints support your foot’s arch and the body’s core, providing added stability.
- 120 Medium Acupoints: LifeInsole’s medium acupoints stimulate reflexes. 270 Small Acupoints: The small acupoints promote nutrient rich blood flow.
- One Size Fits All: Like other non-custom insoles, LifeInsole comes in a one-size-fits-all design. You cut the insoles down to fit inside your shoe, trimming them to fit as needed.