LifeInsole Review 2022 – Does It Really Work?
LifeInsole Review: Who would have thought that insoles would be the answer to my back pain? How are they even related? Well, if you know anything about reflexology, you would understand the science behind these amazing insoles.
What Is LifeInsole ?
LifeInsole are based around the principles of reflexology and acupressure. They are designed to help you relax, unwind, relieve stress, and alleviate pain all over your body as you walk. When my LifeInsole inserts arrived, I trimmed them to fit my shoes (as the instructions stated). First impression? They felt different, they tickled, and they made my toes tingle. They felt cool!I probably spent the first ten minutes walking around my house in them just to get used to the feeling (I would recommend doing this first before going out in them).
After wearing them for an entire day, I was surprised at how great I felt.
The makers of LifeInsole advertise all of the following features and benefits:
- Relieves Pain and Stress: The insoles purportedly relieve pain and stress.
- Boost Energy: LifeInsole boosts energy by promoting better circulation throughout your feet, helping blood, nutrients, and oxygen get distributed evenly.
- 5 Magnets: LifeInsole has five magnets strategically placed to relieve pain on reflex points.
- 12 Large Acupoints: The large acupoints support your foot’s arch and the body’s core, providing added stability.
- 120 Medium Acupoints: LifeInsole’s medium acupoints stimulate reflexes. 270 Small Acupoints: The small acupoints promote nutrient rich blood flow.
- One Size Fits All: Like other non-custom insoles, LifeInsole comes in a one-size-fits-all design. You cut the insoles down to fit inside your shoe, trimming them to fit as needed.
How does Lifeinsole work?
LifeInsoles have little magnets, bumps, and grooves strategically placed on the insoles to massage your feet as you walk. This is supposed to mimic the same pressure you would typically experience through reflexology and acupressure. I have tried reflexology once, and I think the insoles are better. I have complete control over the pressure I apply to them and because I can wear them all day, it gives my feet and body enough time to adjust and feel the incredible benefits. My posture is better, my back is not as painful, and I can stand longer. I feel like I’m almost back to my normal health!
- Relieves pain – Slip LifeInsole into your shoes for pain-relieving pressure and stimulation that alleviates soreness in your feet and legs.
- They are SUPER affordable – I bought them online for a fraction of the cost of other insoles.
- They ACTUALLY work – Aside from being comfortable, my back feels amazing! I swear by these insoles. Nothing has helped my back pain, not even doctor-prescribed medications.
- Reduces stress – Feel more relaxed throughout the day with LifeInsoles’ gentle massage and acupressure.
- Boosts energy – Wear LifeInsole to boost your energy with magnet therapy and stimulation.
- Trim to fit! – LifeInsole insoles are one-size-fits-all and can be trimmed to fit. They can be transferred into any type of shoe and are made of breathable material so you can wear them all day without odor or moisture.
you read sole insole review
How easy are they to use?
As easy as walking! All you do is slip them into your shoes and continue on with your day.
They are super-easy to trim. The material is flexible, and they work with any pair of shoes. You don’t even have to worry about what size to get because they are one-size-fits-all.
My suggestion is to trace your foot at first. If you happen to trim a bit too big, it’s no big deal. You can keep trimming them until you feel they are the perfect fit.
LifeInsole is a pair of insoles that claim to relieve pain and stress from your feet up. By wearing the insoles daily, you can relieve pain and stress with every step.
It works using acupressure points and magnets. The insoles contain five small magnets that claim to stimulate blood flow, helping nutrients and oxygen flow to targeted areas of your foot to relieve pain. The acupressure points, meanwhile, are specifically placed to stimulate reflexes.
Overall, LifeInsole seems unusually expensive compared to other basic insoles found online and in-store. At $40 per pair of insoles, and with no refund policy available, you can find better deals on magnetic insoles online and in-store.
Frequently Asked Question
How will LifeInsole insoles fit in my shoes?
LifeInsole insoles are meant to fit any shoe. They have a trimmable guideline and are made from material that is easy to cut.
How do I clean my LifeInsole insoles?
It’s easy to keep your LifeInsole insoles fresh and clean! Clean them in lukewarm water and dish soap and let them air dry.
Can I wear them with any shoes?
It insoles can be worn with any shoe. Customize your insoles to fit any shoe size and any shoe shape with our pre-marked guidelines.
Can I transfer my LifeInsole insoles from shoe to shoe?
Yes you can! It can be transferred from shoe to shoe easily. Since every shoe is different you may want multiple pairs of LifeInsole to get the same precision fit for all your shoes.
When will I feel the benefits of wearing LifeInsole massaging insoles?
LifeInsole massaging insoles will start working right away! Feel your stress and pain fade away as the acupressure massage works to bring harmony and balance to your whole body.
Are they okay to wear when I work out?
LifeInsole insoles are designed to be worn during any activity. Whether you are out for a casual stroll or hitting the gym for an intense workout, LifeInsole massaging insoles will help give you the boost of energy you need. Designed with moisture-wicking technology LifeInsole insoles are 100% breathable, perfect for warm days or hard workouts.
What Size are LifeInsole Insole?
LifeInsole can fit men’s shoe sizes 6 to 12 and ladies shoe sizes 7 to 12. It’s easy to cut your LifeInsole Insoles to size! Just follow the marked guidelines on the insoles and cut to fit!
Are Lifeinsole For Men Or Women?
Lifeinsole Insoles are packed with benefits for both men and women! Just cut to fit your shoe size! Wear Lifeinsole Insoles in work boots, running shoes, and even heels! it work with any type of shoe.
What is included in my warranty?
Purchase of the LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY assures the original owner that, for the practical lifetime of it, if the product fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace it, at our discretion. Only original, unaltered and unmodified items and workmanship are covered. This warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, improper care, misuse, accident, neglect, exposure to any substance or an environment that degrades the product, or the natural breakdown of materials over time.