LifeVac Review:There are times where we choke on our food or our pathways are obstructed by a certain object. While using the Heimlich maneuver and other similar things can help you clear your pathways, none of them might be the best solution.
Fortunately, there is a revolutionary device that can help clear the person’s pathways, thereby helping them survive after such an ordeal.
Read ahead as this article is for the LifeVac Review.
LifeVac is a patented life-saving device that is proven to be the most effective way to help a child or adult during a choking emergency.¹
Place LifeVac over the mouth and nose to create a seal. The one-way valve prevents air from pushing food or objects downward when pressed. Then simply pull to create a one-way suction to remove the lodged food or object in seconds.
What Is Lifevac?
The LifeVac is an airway clearing device that quickly and safely removes obstructions when someone is choking.
Unlike back slaps and abdominal thrusts, LifeVac uses suction to smoothly remove the object instead of using blunt force.
You use it after attempting back slaps and abdominal thrusts (if possible). It’s like a “safety net” for when all else fails.
The device can be used on anyone that’s 22lbs or heavier – regardless of illness, disorder or other health-related condition. Clinical studies have proven LifeVac to be 100% safe to use in a choking emergency.
Even better, you don’t need training or a prescription to use it. You can even use LifeVac to save yourself from choking!
What Problem Does It Solve?
LifeVac is a patented life-saving device that is proven to be the most effective way to help a child oradult during a choking emergency.It sits over the mouth and nose to create a seal, while the pump works like a vacuum to dislodge anyairway blockage in seconds.
Why Is It Different From Other Solutions?
Unlike back slaps and abdominal thrusts (which are more complicated, and can be dangerous – often resulting in broken ribs), the LifeVac uses suction – smoothly pulling the object upward instead of using blunt force. You use it after attempting back slaps and abdominal thrusts (if possible). It’s like a “safety net” for when all else fails.
LifeVac is considered the only non-invasive airway clearance device, it’s unique and patented design makes it the simplest and most comfortable anti-choking solution available.
It’s also the only anti-choking device with third-party independent testing (vacuum verification, durability, pressure verification, environmental).
- Proven To Be Safe & Effective² – Clinical studies and 3rd party testing all confirm LifeVac to be highly effective and 100% safe to use during a choking emergency. FDA registered and made in the USA – Life Vac is the world’s only airway clearance device you can trust.
- Use LifeVac In Seconds – LifeVac is so easy almost anyone can use it! Simply place, push and pull to save someone from choking in seconds.
- Works On Children and Adults – Includes both a child mask (for kids over 22lbs) and adult mask for parents and seniors – LifeVac can also be used on those with illness, disorder, or other health-related conditions. You can even use it on yourself!
- Easy To Travel With – Small and light-weight, Life Vac fits in any travel bag, backpack or glove compartment. We also recommend our travel kit which is available at checkout. Life Vac will always be with you and ready for when you need it most.
- No Prescription Required – Thanks to our safe, easy-to-use design and proven effectiveness – you can now order Life Vac without a doctor’s prescription.
- Large Discounts On Bundles – Get huge savings when you order more than one. Keep a Life Vac at home, in the car, at school/work so you always have it when you need it.
lifevac vs dechoker
Both the Dechoker, $89.95, and the LifeVac, $69.95, have a plastic mask that provides a seal over the mouth and nose while suction is provided. The Dechoker looks like a large syringe, while the LifeVac’s plunger is shaped like a small accordion.
How to Use LifeVac (Step by Step)
Using Life Vac is easy: Simply lie the victim down and place the LifeVac over their face, then push on the pump handle. That’s it!
Life Vac creates a seal around the victim’s mouth, which creates a vacuum. In most cases, the object will be removed on the first pull – but you can repeat this process again if needed.
You don’t need to install or set anything up beforehand – like a fire extinguisher, it’s ready to use right out of the box. It’s painless and doesn’t require physical strength thanks to the vacuum design.
- Choose a Mask – The first step to using Life vac is to choose the appropriate mask size. Life vac comes with three masks of different sizes that are each designed for a specific group of people. Choose the one that seems to be the right size for your patient and attach it to the main part of the device by simply pushing it into place.
- Push – Using the handle portion of the Life vac device, push down gently and in a smooth motion.
- Pull up – Immediately following the pushing motion, you want to pull the device handle back up, creating an up and down motion.
If you or a loved one spends lots of time away from the house, like at work or at school, you can also add the Travel Kit to your order – perfect for the office drawer, glovebox, and even your child’s classroom.
Who needs LifeVac the most?
Despite its recent release, LifeVac is making waves across the world already. Stories have poured in from families, retirement homes, and restaurants, while thousands of homes have been equipped.
Of course, there’s also real science-backed research behind it. This is exactly why doctors are now strongly recommending LifeVac – especially for anyone living alone, young children, seniors, the obese, pregnant women, and those prone to choking.
Medical professionals, policemen, doctors, teachers and all other emergency responders are all raving about LifeVac.
Because virtually anyone can use LifeVac, and it can be used on virtually everyone, there’s really no place that shouldn’t have one readily available – LifeVac should be in every home, office, school, daycare center, retirement home and restaurant!
To be honest, I wish LifeVac didn’t have to exist – but I’m glad it does. It’s going to prevent so many deaths that could have been avoided.
But more importantly to me, I feel calm having one around. When someone starts choking, you feel trapped. Your adrenaline rushes, and you wish you had an easy answer – a silver bullet that could make it all go away.
Now that silver bullet finally exists. I’m incredibly grateful to the doctors who took it upon themselves to bring LifeVac to life, and I hope this article has helped you realize just how big of a breakthrough this device is!
Frequently Asked Question
Yes. The LifeVac was designed to be easy to use and you can use LifeVac on yourself in a choking emergency. Please familiarize yourself with LifeVac by watching the how to video, link below.
LifeVac is listed with Health Canada as a Class 1 Medical device and has been authorized for sale by Health Canada (Class 1 devices are not approved by Health Canada). Both the manufacturer LifeVac LLC and the Canadian distributor LifeVac Canada Inc. has been listed with Health Canada. LifeVac Canada Inc. has an Establishment License (MDEL 7192).
Yes! One of the best things about Life Vac is that it can be self-administered (and is highly effective) during a choking emergency.
Great question and absolutely! Clinical studies and 3rd party testing all confirm LifeVac to be highly effective to use during a choking emergency. LifeVac has saved over 80 lives worldwide with no adverse effects.
LifeVac is also endorsed and has articles written by many accomplished medical experts.
LifeVac in the USA is registered with the FDA as a Class 2 Suction Apparatus. As a Class 2 Suction Apparatus Life Vac cannot be “approved”. Life Vac adheres to the highest of FDA requirements.
Life Vac is intended to be used after choking rescue procedures have been performed are unsuccessful. We recommend the Heimlich as the first line of defense standard choking protocol.
We’ve spent thousands of hours carefully designing LifeVac to be as comfortable and as safe as possible.
Life Vac is the world’s only non-invasive airway clearing device. Other anti-choking devices are bulky and require you to stick a tube down the patient’s throat, but not Life Vac. Life Vac uses the power of suction and it’s patented one-way valve to dislodge food or objects without the need for a long tube. This makes it easier to use and more comfortable for the patient.