If you’ve been researching insoles for pain management lately, then you’ve probably come across MindInsole reflexology insoles.
Well, what’s so special about these insoles? And do they even work?
What Is Mindinsole?
MindInsole massaging insoles for natural pain relief are said to help users walk away their pain and feel better with every step. The therapeutic acupressure shoe insoles for foot comfort can only be found at MindInsole.com where a warming welcome video vividly expresses all of the intimate details these trendy little feet caretakers are creating this year.
MindInsole claims to:
- Reduce feet pain.
- Improve overall health.
- Increase energy levels.
In this MindInsole review, we will have a look at the promise of these insoles and their features. We’ll also try to figure out whether they would be a good investment for your needs!
Benefits of wearing Mindinsole inserts
Before you can decide to buy a Mindinsole insert, it is good that you find out how it is going to benefit you. To make your work easier, we went ahead and sampled some of the Mindinsole independent reviews. This gives a feel of how other users have benefited and what they have to say.
From the mindinsole reviews, we compiled the following list of benefits:
- Alleviate pain – As we saw earlier, one of the things that disturb people who wear shoes for a long time is soreness. The soreness may translate to pain in the feet, then the legs, and ultimately the back. This may leave one feeling down and unwilling to step out.The Mindinsole helps you to alleviate this pain. This is made possible by the acupoints on the insole that help to relieve and prevent pain on your legs and back.
- Reduce stress – When you take a few steps on the insoles, you start feeling more relaxed and less stressed. The Mindinsole gentle massage and acupressure makes you feel comfortable all through the day.
- Boost overall energy – Maybe you are feeling a little tired and exhausted. You feel like you want to spend the rest of your day sleeping away from your exhaustion. You do not have to worry anymore. Slip in Mindinsole into your shoes to boost your energy with magnet therapy and stimulation. You will then feel energetic enough to face the rest of your day with vigor.
Pros & Cons Of MindInsole
- Can improve your overall health
- May give you more energy during the day
- Reduces stress and general wear and tear on your feet
- Works in all types of boots and shoes
- Can cut the insoles to the size that you need
- Breathable to keep your feet from sweating
- Will not add extra weight to your footwear
- Fits between your socks and shoes
- Cutting the insoles will void your warranty
- Are fairly expensive for insoles
- May feel uncomfortable
- Some shoppers had problems getting a refund
- You may find that the inserts do nothing to help your health
How Do the Insoles Work?
The main reason these insoles work is that they feature a combination of magnets and acupuncture points. When you make an appointment for acupuncture, the professional will use sterile needles and insert one into each pressure point on your body or an area of your body. Acupuncture can help you reduce stress, battle certain medical conditions and feel healthier. These inserts work in the same way. Each one features a combination of points that the manufacturer calls acupoints. Those points apply a small amount of pressure to the right spots on your foot. You may find that you feel less stressed as soon as you take a few steps and that you feel even better as you walk around.
While similar inserts use just one type of acupoint, this pair uses three. You’ll find both micro and medium acupoints as well as 12 larger ones. Each one targets a different stress or pressure point in your foot.
- Eight cooling magnets. These produce gentle magnetic waves with natural magnetic fields and cooling, soft, and smooth stones. These help to keep your feet cool and relaxed
- 12 large acupoints that support your foot’s arch and body’s core
- They feature 120 medium acupoints that stimulate reflexes
- The Mindinsole also features 270 small acupoints that promote nutrients for increased blood flow.
- The eight magnets are strategically placed to relieve pain when on the key reflex points
- They have an airflow design and moist absorption technology that absorb moisture and aerate the foot to keep it fresh and dry
- The Mindinsole insole comes in a one size fits all design
- The insoles have eight large massaging pieces each
Where Can I Purchase MindInSole?
The easiest way to make a purchase is via the official product website ( https://www.mindinsole.com ). At the time of writing this review, MindInSole is being sold for a massive 50% discount. However, this offer is valid for a limited period only. Buying options include:
- A single pair is available for a base price of $38.99 (an addition $5 has to be paid for shipping and handling).
- Three pairs are available for $89.99. No shipping costs involved.
- Five pairs are available for $128.99. No additional shipping costs involved.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I trim the insoles?
Your MindInsole insoles can easily be trimmed by following the guidelines. For best results, lightly trace your foot on the insole and use sharp scissors for a more accurate trim.
How do I clean my MindInsole insoles?
To clean your insoles, run them under warm water and lather with soap. For best results, air dry completely before using.
Can I wear Mindinsole in sport’s shoes?
Yes, you can. In fact, Mindinsoles are suitable for wearing in most types of footwear.
As for sport’s shoes, many users have been able to enjoy their sports a lot more because the pain relief and comfort that Mindinsoles provide, has allowed them to focus on what they are playing, rather the discomfort in their feet.
Do Mindinsoles have a ‘breaking-in’ period?
This is an excellent question because many people think that insoles should feel comfortable the very first time they wear them in their shoes, but often this is not the case, especially if you try to wear them all day at first. It is not that the insole does not work, but when they are new, the bones, tendons, and muscles in your feet may take a few times to get used to them. The best way to do so is to start off wearing your new Mindinsoles for 1 hour at a time and then gradually increase the time you wear them until your feet feel comfortable all day.