In today’s world with desk confined jobs, the number of people with neck pains and head pains is growing. It causes difficulties to the people who no matter what have to show up to work the next day leading to a series of serious diseases that cause problems in the later stage if proper treatment is not taken right away. To set a relief from this, Neck Hammock is the solution for those who are suffering from severe neck pain. Read the Neck Hammock review for more details of the device.
What is Neck Hammock?
Neck Hammock is a product specifically designed to cope up with the neck pain and headaches and treating some of its symptoms. Devise has small hammocks that support the head which stress the vertebral space of the spine. With the use of only 10 minutes, it provides pain relief and blood flow and provides oxygen to the brain. The make-up material of the product is soft which does not rub against the skin causing rashes. It is a portal device that you can carry anywhere with you and it is very cost-effective. Now say bye to all the expensive physiotherapies and doctors and adopt Neck Hammock for instant relief from the pain.
Best Suited for Whom?
- If you spend a long time on mobile phones or laptops.
- Neck remains in stress for a longer period. It could be because of phones or heavy exercise.
- Suffering from a herniated disk or compressed nerve.
- Hunching of the Shoulders also causes neck pain.
- The sleeping pattern is not good.
Features of Neck Hammock
The material in the device is durable and is also medically approved which makes it sturdy and good for long term use. The neck traction slings are sewed with cozy foam pads for better comfort.
Easily Attachable Straps:
The loops of the device can be attached easily to doors, ceilings, and railings which makes them flexible and make them portable in nature. The loop straps end makes it easy to hook in.
It is a feature to provide better comfort of the customer while resting the neck on the hammock. By sliding the input on the eyes the customer can have better comfort.
Simplicity of use:
Without proper treatment, the neck pains that are caused after a long day of work or exercise can worsen and causes discomfort. It can cause strain on the muscles. With the neck hammock being completely handy, it can provide instant relief to the neck muscle tenderness. All you need to do is place your head on the neck traction sling and let the hammock do the rest.
Improves Blood Circulation:
Low blood circulation can cause neck and joint pain. In the absence of proper blood supply, neck muscle efficiency can be reduced. Neck traction hammocks help in the better blood flow in the body and provide comfort to the user.
Replaces Physical Therapy:
In the case of neck and joint pains, the ideal option the customer chooses is physical therapy but with this product, the need for physical therapy can be eliminated and thus help in recovery in a better way.
How does it work?
The main reason you might search for Neck Hammock reviews is that you want to know both how it works and really works. This simple device essentially works in the same way that a physical therapist would. If you ever had a physical therapist’s appointment and used a cervical traction device before, you have an idea of how this device works. It lifts your head off the ground and gently separates it from your neck. The process allows your neck muscles to gently stretch and relieve some of the tension that you feel. It will also help stretch the muscles in your back and shoulders.
As you use the Neck Hammock, you’ll find that it gently pulls and stretches all the main muscle groups in your back. This can improve your circulation and let more blood and nutrients reach those muscle groups, which can help you reduce pain in the future. When using the device because of a pulled or sore muscle, it will reduce some of the pressure on that muscle. It does the same thing on herniated and bulging disks. With regular use, you may find that the Neck Hammock reduces your outbreaks of future pain too.
In a professional setting, such as a physical therapist’s office, this is often provided by bulky, expensive equipment with a harness that rests underneath the neck and lightly pulls to deliver traction. However, with The Neck Hammock, the website tells us you can experience much of the same relief using their affordable, portable device.
Tips for using Neck Hammock:
- Neck hammock should be used in the instance the person feels the pain as any delay might cause less relief later.
- The hammock provides the most relief when a person is lying on the floor on a mat. While using the hammock in this position, it affects the back in a better way and provides better comfort.
- For the device to work better, the customer should choose the right spot for using it. The manufacturer recommends to use it on doorknobs also but it can be dangerous for the customer as all the doorknobs are not equally strong. The use of heavy furniture is advisable.
- The customer should stick to the use of the hammock for 10 minutes only. Long use on a regular basis can cause serious damage to the head, back or spine.
Should You Buy it?
When writing our Neck Hammock review, we looked at dozens of reviews on Amazon and other sites to see how real-life shoppers felt about this product and the experiences they had with it. We also looked at those reviews to determine some of the various pros and cons that prospective shoppers should consider. While we recommend the Neck Hammock, we want you to consider all the following pros and cons for yourself. If you don’t experience pain, but just have trouble getting quality sleep, we recommend taking a look at the Dodow, a natural sleeping aid.
Pros of Neck Hammock
- Provides pain relief at home.
- It is a cost-effective product.
- The device is helpful in stretching and relaxing the muscles.
- Helps in increasing blood flow into the muscles and helps in treating pinch nerve which causes tension.
- Neck Hammock does not require any therapist and is a modern way to relieve pain.
Cons of Neck Hammock:
- The customers felt a bit uncomfortable while using a neck hammock.
- Due to the lack of instructions, the users felt a bit difficulty in setting it up.
- It can worsen the symptoms if not used properly.
- The Padding on the collar is not very comforting.
What Comes in the Box?
- Straps: You get multiple sets of straps designed to wrap around both a door jam and any posts or poles in your home.
- Eye mask: When you slip on this eye mask, you’ll find that it completely blocks out all the light around you. Some users found that this helped them focus on their relaxation.
- Door hanger: If you use the Neck Hammock on a door jam, you’ll also want to use the included door hanger. Similar to the “Do Not Disturb” signs that hotels use, it lets others know that you are behind the door. This prevents accidents caused by others trying to open that door.
- Foam cushioned wrap: You also get a head and neck wrap made from a foam cushion. This cushion has added pads that cover the base of your head and your ears to help you lay down comfortably. The foam inside wraps around your head and keeps any of the other parts from rubbing uncomfortably against you.
- Carrying bag: The manufacturer also gives you a carrying bag made from spandex that expands to fit the Neck Hammock and all the included accessories inside. This bag has strings with toggle buttons on the end that make it easy to open and close the top.
Who Can Benefit From NeckHammock?
Aside from everyday pain relief, this device is great for athletes who need to recover quickly. In fact, several professional fighters have given positive reviews. NeckHammock can also be beneficial for anyone who spends all day at their desks such as office workers and students. It is also highly recommended for business travellers and drivers as it can safely and effectively relieve neck pain, improve the flexibility of the neck, relieve tension and enhance relaxation.
To be sure that this product works like the manufacturer claims, we bought it and put it to test. While I had no neck pain or headache at the moment, I immediately felt that this product is really good. As soon as I lay down and adjusted the device, I felt so relaxed that I almost dozed off on the hard floor. I could feel the comfort on my neck and shoulders. They felt better even though I had no pain initially.
A colleague of mine who has been dealing with frozen shoulders, which apparently stem from irritated neck nerves, found the Neck Hammock relieving. He has been using this device together with hos therapy, and his complaints about the pain have reduced significantly.
It became apparent to us that Neck Hammock really works. However, while this is the case, it is important to note that the device should not replace your appointment with your physical therapists. In fact, the manufacturer points out that in case of chronic pain, the hammock works best when used together with therapy.
Some of the benefits that come with using the Neck Hammock include:
- Relieves headaches and neck pain in 10 minutes
- Easy to use
- FDA-approved, so you are sure you’ll be getting professional-grade pain relief
- You get value for money
- Reliable and durable
- Very comfortable
How To Setup A Neck Hammock
We have broken down the procedures for neck hammock set up into a few simple steps so that you won’t have trouble installing it for the first time. Just follow them sequentially, and it is done!
- Step 1: Assemble the hammock parts. Attach the neck sling to the bungee strap and connect the other end of the Bungie strap to the other strap piece.
- Step 2: Find support for your neck hammock to hang from. You could use a doorknob, a pole or even a door jamb to hang it. If you have a ceiling hook at your place, you could easily use that too.
- Step 3: Hook the strap loop around the hook/doorknob. In case of a pole, wrap strap and pull the end through a loop. If you are attaching it to a door jamb, just place the belt on the door frame and shut the door.
- Step 4: Pull the strap to make sure it’s steady and has sufficient traction.
- Step 5: Rest your head on the hammock sling and relax.
Why Do I Need Neck Hammock?
This device is suitable for anyone who continually deals with headaches or neck pain. With this product, you no longer have to frequent the doctor’s office or get over-the-counter painkillers, some of which don’t even work. Note also that you have to be in pain to use Neck Hammock; you can reap off its benefits anytime and anyplace.
If your work involves looking up or down for long hours, or sitting in awkward postures, then this device will serve you well. You see, many people these days experience headaches and neck muscle strain because of their work. Studies show that people that frequently hunch their shoulders over and bend down for too long, especially at work, are more likely to experience neck pain and headaches. Working like this puts stress and pressure on your neck, eventually leading to intense pain that can extend down the shoulders to the back.
A result of years of research and designing, Neck Hammock will help you to quickly get rid of such pain and provide you with a lot more health benefits.
Conclusion: Is it worth it?
Neck Hammock is a very handy product and it should be on your hit list if you are tired of spending too much on physical therapies and doctors. The device is portable, hence, is easy to carry anywhere. It is very easy to use the product and is also cost-effective. The Hammock can also help in relieving the symptoms of slipped disks and tension headaches. Moreover, the device is effective for curing pains at home without any major complications.
Such quality for this price makes us definitely say yes! This revolutionary neck hammock will set you free of the aggravating, life-interrupting neck pain. Loosen your muscles now!
Order NeckHammock from the official website.
It’s That Simple!