Hiya Review: As a parent, I am always trying to make sure my kids get enough nutrients. Heck, I’m always trying to simply make sure they get any nutrients most days. The truth is, toddlers are tough to feed, so many of us supplement their diets with vitamins.
According to the research, as many as 90% of children don’t get the recommended levels of fruits and vegetables in their daily diets, so we look to vitamins as a way to fill that gap.
And what kinds of vitamins are made for kids? The sugar-filled gummy ones that are more of a treat than a nutrition booster. Giving your kids vitamins can quickly become a lose-lose situation.
But what if there was a better way to help kids get the nutrients they need, without all the sugar, preservatives, and junk – while still looking and tasting like a treat?
Hiya vitamins are changing the kid’s vitamin world for the better and I am beyond excited to share their tasty, nutritious, and fun children’s multivitamins with you today in my complete Hiya Gummy review.
What Are Hiya Vitamins?
Even though kids go through a lot more than they used to, their bodies are still small and forming. The products that are made for adults nowadays are not designed for children. Even medicines that are made to heal the body cannot be used in the same dosage, and every parent needs to have the right nutritional support to keep their child healthy. Rather than looking for modified versions of other supplements, there’s Hiya.
Hiya is the collaborative work between the creators and the pediatricians (among other experts) that set out to make chewable vitamins for children that are as delicious as they are supportive. Every single dose includes 15 different vitamins and minerals that kids need to protect them from illness, improve their body’s growth, and for brain development.
With the reusable glass bottle, consumers can even let their children color on the surface to make their own artwork out of it. After the initial order, consumers can order refill pouches to use less waste to replenish it. Plus, every tablet is flavored with the natural sweetness of monk fruit, avoiding the sugar content that is in many supplements for kids.
Hiya vitamins are the world’s most complete 100% sugar-free vitamins for kids. Your child takes them like any other vitamin (they’re chewable). Yet no matter the age, they’ll need just one a day.
They’re made with 12 organic fruits and vegetables, then sweetened with monk fruit – which is a superfruit with a fantastic taste kids love. But more importantly, it avoids any horrible issues linked to added sugar.
For example, did you know that typical sugar replaces essential nutrients within the body? It’s hardest on Vitamins A, C, B-12 and Calcium – which are some of the most important vitamins for growing children.² (Kind of defeats the point of taking vitamins in the first place, doesn’t it?)
And yet, for some reason, even the “healthiest” vitamins you’ll find at the store are packed with sugar:
Hiya Vitamins Ingredients
Each chewable has 15 essential vitamins and nutrients.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Thiamin (B1)
- Folate (B9)
- Vitamin B12
- Biotin (B7)
- Pantothenic Acid (B5)
Dosage of the ingredients
All vitamins have been carefully balanced. Children should only take one chewable tablet per day. Thus, no overdose can occur.
Hiya Vitamins is made from 12 organic fruits and vegetables. They are sweetened with monk fruits. This is a superfruit that has a fantastic taste. Since small children like this taste, they will take the vitamins daily. Since Hiya Vitamins is made exclusively from natural ingredients and no additives such as chemicals, preservatives or sugar are used, there is no unnecessary addition.
What’s In Hiya?
Hiya takes 12 organic fruits and vegetables – fresh from the farm – and blends them into one super-powered chewable to fill in common nutritional gaps based on modern guidelines… not outdated junk.
Each Hiya is supercharged with 15 essential vitamins, each carefully chosen to support your child during their critical years of development… and nothing else.
These essential vitamins offer a world of essential benefits for your child since many of these vitamins are known to provide support, including:
- Immunity (from Vitamins A, C, D, & E, Zinc)*
- Eyes (Vitamin A & E, Riboflavin)*
- Recovery from infections & cuts (Zinc)*
- Bone development (Vitamin D & Calcium)*
- Concentration, sleep & mood (Vitamins B1, B5 & B12, Selenium)*
- Healthy heart (Vitamin E)*
- Energy & cellular growth (Riboflavin, Folate, Vitamin B7)*
- Healthy skin (Vitamin B7)*
- Thyroid function (Iodine)*
- Inflammation (Selenium, Manganese)*
- Metabolism (Manganese)*
These are all the types of vitamins you’d find sourced from healthy stuff like beets, apples, and blueberries… not processed cane sugar and other gummy junk.
Of course, what’s NOT inside is almost as important as what’s inside. In this case, they didn’t just remove the sugar… Hiya is also free from unnecessary preservatives, dyes, and gummy junk. It’s got what our kids need and nothing else!
Here’s a picture I took of the label:
Key Benefits Your Children Will Receive
There are a number of factors that set Hiya Vitamins apart from the pack in the children’s vitamins space. Here are the key benefits for Hiya’s multiviatmins for children:
- Made With Fruits and Veggies – These vitamins are jam-packed with 12 organic fruits and vegetables, sourced fresh from farms and blended into a super-powered chewable that are designed to fill in common nutritional gaps based on modern science.
- Naturally Sweetened – Hiya does not contain any added sugar, they are sweetened naturally using monk fruit, a tropical melon that’s naturally 100 times sweeter than sugar. They also contain a small amount of mannitol, another all-natural sweetener that’s found in strawberries and pumpkins.
- They Come in Chewable Form – Sure, gummies are fun, but do you know what’s inside those gummies to give them that consistency? Nothing great, we’ll put it that way. Also, do we really want to be teaching our kids that nutritious foods come in a gummy candy form? Probably not. Hiya comes in a chewable tablet that’s just as sweet and fun, but way more nutritious, and not to mention, better for their oral health.
- Optimized For Freshness – Did you know that the vitamins that sit on store shelves for months lose their nutrients? Hiya does it differently. Your initial purchase comes with a fun glass bottle and stickers for your child to decorate. Then, each month, you’ll receive a new pouch of fresh vitamins that you can pour into your reusable, child-proof glass bottle.
- Zero Plastic – Instead of sending plastic containers each month, contributing to the degradation of our environment. Hiya sends their supplements in glass bottles and the subsequent month’s supplies come in a no-plastic refill pouch. This presents a wonderful opportunity to show your kids how to care for the environment.
- They Make Taking Vitamins FUN! – Each new subscription comes with a glass bottle and stickers. Kids love to decorate and personalize their vitamin bottle, making it their own. When taking vitamins is fun, kids are more likely to make it a habit and a natural part of their day.
- Auto-Delivery For Thoughtless Nutrition – You never have to worry about running out of vitamins for your kids again, with a Hiya Health subscription, your vitamins come on autopilot each month, delivered right to your door. Their subscription service is easy-to-start, easy-to-cancel, and includes free shipping on all orders!
Why do I need this food supplement?
The chewable tablets are intended to improve the health of children. They are enriched with many vitamins and nutrients like calcium, manganese, zinc and biotin. Especially nutrients like calcium, B 12 and vitamin C are needed by growing children. Without the daily intake of Hiya Vitamins chewable tablets, it is hardly possible for children to take the required amount of vitamins and nutrients.
What are the Hiya Vitamins quality features?
According to the manufacturer, it has been produced by experienced pediatricians and nutritionists. Only natural ingredients from different fruits and vegetables should be used in the production. During the production it is made sure that only selected ingredients are used. No unnecessary ingredients, preservatives, colorants or sugar are used. For this reason the chewable tablets should be much healthier than other products.
Where Can I Find Hiya?
Right now, Hiya is ONLY available online – which is actually super convenient. Not only do you avoid visiting a crowded grocery store, but you can also make sure your children never miss their vitamin intake. Hiya is delivered conveniently on a pediatrician recommended schedule.
When you first order, Hiya is delivered with a refillable glass bottle that comes with stickers your younger kids can decorate it with (how adorable!)
Every month thereafter you’re sent an eco-friendly refill without ever having to run out (it saves me tons of time and I like that I’m not throwing away a new plastic bottle every few weeks).
You can adjust your delivery date or cancel anytime — there’s zero commitment. And the fact that I can order once and trust that Hiya will arrive on time is so useful – especially now when it’s critical to keep our children’s immune systems strong.
After years of fighting the sugar war, I’m glad to have won a huge victory thanks to Hiya. My kids actually enjoy Hiya more than their old, sugar vitamins – they taste fresh, not processed and refined.
Where can I order Hiya Vitamins?
If you have decided to buy Hiya Vitamins, you should place your order directly through the manufacturer’s website. Especially in foreign stores it may happen that you do not receive the original dietary supplement. The manufacturer offers you a lot of information about the store on their website. You will also receive a discount, which can save you a lot of money.
At the moment you get a discount of 50% when you order from the manufacturer. So you can save a lot of money compared to the normal price. The shipping is free of charge, so there are no further costs.
Frequently Asked Question
Our vitamins are sweetened naturally with monk fruit — a natural super-fruit that is sweeter and tastier than sugar for a taste kids love. Each vitamin also includes a touch of naturally-derived mannitol — a plant-based sweetener found naturally in strawberries and pumpkins and often recommended by dentists.
5 grams of added sugar. That’s as much sugar as an Oreo cookie — typically given by parents to kids every day as a way to be “healthy.”
Gummy vitamins are typically filled with synthetic junk and hard-to-pronounce ingredients, they get stuck in your children’s teeth often leading to cavities, they teach bad health habits by connecting health with candy, and they are susceptible to heat and melting, which can result in “dead vitamins” that often lack those nutrients listed on the bottle. For parents concerned about keeping their kids strong and healthy, chewables are a far better delivery mechanism.