Silent Snore Reviews – Silent Snore is a compact, easy to use solution to all the problems mentioned above—just push it into your nose and enjoy quality sleep again!
Many ignore snoring for most of their lives, thinking it would just go away. But it usually does not, especially without putting some effort into stopping it. But what if there is an easy and cheap solution, which would cause no damage and would be reusable?
Silent Snore is exactly that— simple, easy to use and zero-waste device to change the way a person sleeps, without the need for any medication or surgeries!
What is Silent Snore?
Silent Snore is a small device that is a solution to your snoring problems. It works by propping open your nose. The device fits on all shapes of nostrils and is easy to use and clean. If you are suffering from a snoring problem, then this device will help you stop snoring so that you get a good night’s sleep, and so does your partner. The product is manufactured by a company based in Hong Kong.
Why Silent Snore is innovative?
Silent Snore is a new approach towards a common problem—it uses soft, silicone materials to widen the nostrils and that way allows the air to flow without blockages. This way, the air travels the body easier, leading to healthy nasal breathing. In other words—no more snoring!
The use of a product is rather simple—just put it into your nasal opening and the magnets will keep Silent Snore in place. Yes, it is that simple!
Snoring is a common problem among all ages and both genders. About half of people snore at some point in their lives. Some do it on their first sleepover at someone’s house, some at home. Some people even tell their first time to experience snoring was during the honeymoon!
Statistically, about 40 % of adult men and 24 % of adult women snore! That is way too high, having in mind all the health issues snoring causes in the long-term, such as exhaustion, frequent waking from sleep, higher blood pressure, enlargement of the heart and higher risks of heart attack, stroke, and interruption of breathing. Such causes lead to drowsiness during the day, fatal illnesses, interference with your quality of life and increased risk for car accidents!
Silent Snore is a compact, easy to use solution to all the problems mentioned above—just push it into your nose and enjoy quality sleep again!
What Causes Snoring?
Lots of people snore, but some people snore more loudly than others. Snoring happens when the airways into our lungs are fully or partially obstructed. This can happen for any of the following reasons:
- Obesity: Being overweight causes more than a risk of heart disease and diabetes. It can also have a much more immediate impact in the form of snoring. All of that extra weight places pressure on the body and the airways. This can lead to an obstruction that causes the person to struggle to breathe. The vibration of the closed-up airways cause the loud snoring.
- Alcohol: Likewise, drinking too much alcohol can actually lead to snoring. Quite apart from the excess weight that may be associated with too much drinking, the alcohol will also relax the muscles around the airways and in the throat and jaw. When these areas are relaxed, it can lead to the airways becoming partially or fully blocked.
- Allergies: People who suffer from allergies often have swollen areas of their throat and nasal passages. The excess mucus caused by too much histamines produced by the body can also have an impact on breathing.
- Physical problems: People with a deviated septum and other physical issues can experience more snoring than would otherwise be normal for them. Treatment of some of these conditions may involve surgical intervention.
Do Anti Snoring Devices Work?
Anti-snoring devices have mixed reviews. They work on some people, and some people find them irritating. The reason why some people find anti-snoring devices annoying is that it is tough to sleep when you have an external object attached to your body. As far as the question of an anti-snoring device working or not, it depends on what kind of device you are using.
A particular device will work for some people and may not work for others. It needs to be molded inside your mouth. The best kind of device to use, and it will not irritate you too much, is something like Silent Snore, a nasal device. It is similar to a tiny nose ring that is placed inside your nose. It is lightweight, and there is no molding. You just have to take it out from its case and place it inside your nose. The snoring device does work.
How does it work?
Silent Snore was designed to work without any hassle for the user—once the device is pushed into the nose, it does its magic! Silent Snore gently widens the nostrils to reduce respiratory resistance in the nose (simply put, it lets the airflow to lungs without resistance), consequentially informing the body about the changes in breathing. Next, the body switches to healthier, nasal breathing and you can enjoy your deep sleep once again!
Benefits Of Silent Snore
- Improved sleeping experience;
- Improved relationship with your partner;
- Well-deserved and much-needed rest;
- Productivity increase;
- No more interruptions during your rest;
- Decreased chance of high blood pressure;
- Decreased chances of heart attack and stroke.
What makes Silent Snore special?
- Therapeutic magnets. The high-quality magnets will not let Silent Snore fall out and will stimulate the sensory nerves which will lead to better night’s sleep.
- Comfortable. Most people would feel annoyed by having something pushed into his or her nose, yet, it does not cause any discomfort—it fits comfortably into any nose.
- Good for you and your partner. Sometimes snoring impacts not only you, but also your partner. Both of you are unable to get the right amount of sleep; therefore, you both suffer from exhaustion. The device effectively solves this problem—no more snoring—no more disrupted sleep!
- A special case. For the reasons of hygiene, Silent Snore comes with a mini case to keep it away from dust. The case is sterile and easily fits into any bag.
- Suitable for all. Silent Snore comes in one size which fits all. Because of the materials, it will fit and feel great to everyone, despite the gender or nose size!
- Eco-friendly. The materials it is made from are 100% eco-friendly, reusable and recyclable.
- Quality materials. Soft, comfortable silicone is safe to use and non-intrusive, so you will feel comfortable with Silent Snore from its first use!
Reasons which have made Silent Snore more popular than other anti-snoring devices
- It is extremely comfortable – It is general thought of people that when something will be inserted in their nose, it will definitely be uncomfortable. Infact that will hamper sleep as well. But with SilentSnore there is no such problem as the device is highly comfortable. Since the device is not intrusive, it sets in perfectly in the nose. There are therapeutic magnets inside the device and this prevents falling out of the device. The silicone ring which is there in the device is made of soft material for comfort to the nose.
- Easy on use – SilentSnore device is highly convenient to use. The silicone ring just needs to be pushed in the nostrils and snoring is reduced right away. It just takes one second for placing the device in the right place in the nose. There are no other additional attachments in the form of straps etc.
- Helps in getting deep sleep – Getting deep sleep is important for refreshing and rejuvenating the body. But snoring might hamper such sleep drastically. But with SilentSnore, it is possible to prevent snoring completely and get good night’s sleep without any disturbance. With deep sleep, the body repairs, recovers and builds muscle tissues along with replacing cells.
- The device is hygienic – It is obvious that since SilentSnore is inserted inside the nose, it needs to be kept in proper place. This is the reason, the device is provided with a reusable plastic case, which can be washed and cleaned. The device can be stored in this case and be protected from dust and dirt. The case is sterile. The device can be soaked in warm water before using and even after that.
- The device can be used during exercise – It has been seen that many people pant greatly when they reach optimal levels while exercising. During exercise SilentSnore can be used so that the airflow is maintained to the lungs as needed. This device helps in keeping you going even during rigorous exercising so that you don’t go out of breath.
- Quality materials are used in the making of SilentSnore – This is one of the most important reasons for which Silent Snore has gained popularity. The silicone which is used in the product is of the highest quality and is nontoxic in nature as well. The silicone ring has a very soft texture and after using for 1-2 times, you won’t feel it is there. Even the plastic box in which the device is kept is of great quality and durable.
- The device is suitable for all – One of the best things about SilentSnore is that it fits people of all age groups, with different face cuts and structures and so on. Infact there is a single uniform device, which is suitable for both men and women.
Frequently Asked Question
Snoring is a serious issue, not only for the person but also for the partner staying with him/her. However, there are some great cures for snoring. Some of the most important ones are as follows:
Try sleeping on your side
Losing weight is crucial if you are overweight
The head of the bed must be raised
There might be structural problems in the nose, which should be amended
Take care of chronic allergies
Use external nasal dilator or nasal strips
Refrain from drinking alcohol before going to bed
SilentSnore is an anti-snoring device, which is placed and adjusted in the nose of the person. There are two very small magnets in the device, which help in opening up the nasal holes. Snoring problem is fixed with the help of this device and one can get sound sleep without any problem. The nasal cavity remains open with use of the device.