Siren Guard Review 2022 – Personal Self-Defense Safety Alarm
Siren Guard is a handheld device used to scare offenders and draw attention during any emergency. It produces extremely intense sound waves at 130 dB, similar to emergency vehicle sirens. It is beneficial to have it when you’re walking alone at night, traveling, and more.
What Is Siren Guard ?
Siren Guard is easy to use and efficient. The key chain loop makes it easier to place it just about anywhere you can connect it. Wherever you go, you’ll feel safe knowing that you’re always ready to defend yourself.
When you least expect it, an intruder can spring to action when you think you are safe. Violent crime statistics are on the rise in the US. Siren Guard is a personal protection system that uses an excessive noise level to scare the attacker to give up their attack. Siren Guard is the line of defense you must have against criminals and those who want to harm you.
Imagine getting that level of protection all in the palm of your hand. Siren Guard was designed for anyone to be able to use it anywhere. Use this device if you are walking alone at night, traveling, and even camping out. Not only does the warning scare off the offenders, but if you happen to be lost or need medical assistance, it will attract attention to you. It is suitable for teenagers and senior citizens living away from their families.
Siren Guard benefits
- You can easily connect the keychain to your wallet, car keys, house keys, purse, etc.
- It also has an LED light that will flash when you push the alarm button. It will cause people to notice you.
- The siren’s tone can be heard up to a distance of 600 feet/185 meters.
- The siren’s sound quality is thunderous and crisp. People can hear the sound very quickly.
- This keychain security alarm is extraordinarily durable.
Siren Guard features & specifications
- Affordable – You’re getting a device in just a few dollars that might help you save the lives of your loved ones and even strangers in need.
- Portable and compact – This keychain can be conveniently transported and taken wherever you wish.
- Lightweight – The lightweight nature of this safety alarm keychain makes it even better. You’ll no longer need to wear large and bulky key chains. The Siren Guard alarm keychain is very lightweight and compact.
- Feel safe in any situation – 130 dB is loud enough to attract attention or scare off offenders. It is louder than a siren on an ambulance. Use it anywhere you wish.
- Modern design – An attack can occur anywhere on the roads, in the subway, in a car park. Siren Guard is ultra-lightweight and small.
- Alarm sound – It has 130 DB sirens that can be heard up to 185 meters/600 feet away. The alarm sound is deafening and clear.
- Material – It has a metal bar. The content is of exceptional quality. It is a top-end product, after all.
- Battery with a metal bar – LR44, 110Ma, 6V. The battery lasts a lengthy time.
- Color – The keychain color is black.
- Weight – 37.7 g. The weight of the personal protection keychain on the Siren Guard is very light.
- Attachable – It is a keychain and that can be attached anywhere. You can attach it to your car keys, house keys, wallet, purse, jacket, Etc.
- LED Light – The safety warning, combined with a flashing light, makes it instantly visible to the people around them.
Stay Safe With Siren Guard
Siren Guard’s protection keychain is considered to be a highly praiseworthy quality product. This keychain has been continually favored by many because of its top-notch features. Many consumers were left awestruck to see such a fantastic product accompanied by unique features. The Siren Guard requires no App or setup. Just pull the pin to switch the alarm on immediately for up to half an hour.
Not every alarm siren is designed to be placed outside. If you plan to install a security siren outside of your home. Double check where your siren should be placed and if it’s designed to withstand extreme temperatures, moisture and humidity.
Before buying, understand how the siren should be installed Some wireless sirens are easy to install. With a few screws to secure the siren to the ceiling or wall, which is perfect for renters. However, some require wiring – especially those connected to an alarm system.
Alarm system connectivity
Many alarm sirens come in both DIY and monitored security system packages. If you own an alarm system, and purchase a separate siren make sure your siren connects. To your existing system for a seamless security system with connected equipment to help monitor your home.