If you love the outdoors and enjoy observing nature and animals in their natural element, we have the product for you. Like powerful binoculars, Starscope Monocular works towards giving you a clearer view of your surroundings without getting particularly close. Also, this device can be hooked onto the camera on your mobile device and used as a lens to increase the scope as well as your range-finding abilities.
Every nature lover has been out and about and has observed animals. To catch them in the wild is usually very difficult. Either you do not have the right binoculars with you, or you have them in your hand too late. Maybe the animal is too far away so that you cannot take a good photo. With the product presented here, however, all this should be possible. The Starscope Monocular is a lens that can be used as binoculars, but at the same time, you can also put it in front of your smartphone to take excellent photos. It is one of the telescopes that are usually very expensive. However, in nature, they pay off extremely well. We introduce it below.
What Is Starscope Monocular?
Starscope Monocular is a monocular telescope that can be used to view things at a distance or as an amazing zoom lens for your smartphone with magnification of up to 12x. You can see birds up close, landscape off in the distance, sporting events, and more. When you are watching a sporting event from the stands, you can use the Starscope Monocular to watch all of the details of the game. You will feel as though you are right there on the field.
In addition, the Starscope Monocular can attach to your smartphone to zoom in from miles away and capture stunning photos. It is compatible with IOS, Android, and other smartphone devices, and it allows you to capture details such as a bird in flight or a scene that is off in the distance. It is simple to use, lightweight, and affordable, and it allows you to see and photograph objects that are too far away to enjoy with the naked eye.
By using it as a telescope, you can cheer with the team that you want. Starscope Monocular will give you the opportunity to see everyone on the field. Thus implies that you don’t have to worry about not seeing who is playing and such like.
How Does Starscope Monocular Work?
This Starscope Monocular Review will help you understand how the device works. Depending on how you plan to use the Starscope Monocular, it is very easy to use. You can use it in place of binoculars. It has a telescopic lens, and you can adjust the diopter adjustment so that you can see images clearly when you use it. If you wear glasses, there is an eyecup that can be adjusted to fit over them.
Once you have the eyepiece in place, you can turn the dial until you can see clearly. It also has a tripod attachment socket so that you can attach it to a tripod easily for hands-free use.
If you want to use it with the camera on your smartphone, it is compatible with most. You only need a phone clip to attach it easily. Then, you can use it as a powerful zoom lens to capture amazing pictures.
Does the Starscope Monocular Really Work?
People read Starscope Monocular Review to understand whether this device works. People often turn to the Starscope Monocular when they are out hiking or watching a sporting event. This device allows them to capture the details of a bird in flight off in the distance or a sporting event in a large stadium. The lens is rugged because it is waterproof and fog-proof, and it works well for magnifying images up to 12 times their original size. This allows you to see and capture images in amazing detail.
If you spend time out in the wilderness and want to take photographs, this is a great lens to use. People also use it for bird watching. The Starscope Monocular works well for zooming in on objects and magnifying them so that you can see the details from a far off distance.
Starscope Monocular Technical Specifications
The Starscope Monocular webpage shares the user manual for the monocular, making it easy to see the technical specifications for the monocular and compare it to other products available today.
Here are some of the important technical specifications for the Starscope Monocular:
- Magnification: 10X
- Lens: Fully multi-coated (FMC), green
- Objective Diameter: 50mm
- Durability: Waterproof and fogproof
- Color: Black
- Exit Pupil: 3mm
- Eye Relief: 20mm
- Prism Glass and Type: BAK4
- Field of View: 114/1100mm
- Dimensions: 155x70x44mm
- Weight: 320g
- Compatibility: Works with tripod or smartphone
Starscope Monocular Evaluation and Recommendation
The manufacturer promises up to 10x magnification, regardless of weather conditions such as rain or high humidity. The heart of the monocular is the BAK4 crystal prism lens. According to the manufacturer, this ensures a razor-sharp view of the desired motif at all times. The green color is also not noticeable in nature, making this product also suitable for hunters and gamekeepers, so as not to frighten the game.
Despite the 10x magnification, this monocular is preferably suitable for private use. Professional nature photographers sometimes need a much higher magnification to capture the desired details of the subjects.
One plus point is the low weight of only 320 g and the dimensions of 15.5 x 7.0 x 4.4 cm. These easily fit into a bag or rucksack and are therefore also suitable for spontaneous trips and journeys. On flights, it is also possible to store these binoculars in hand luggage. Since neither liquids are contained nor the monocular could be regarded as a weapon, traveling by plane is also unproblematic. The lens itself is made of glass and is best stored in luggage between items of clothing to avoid damage during loading.
Features of Starscope Monocular
- 10X magnification. View things as far as possible. If you think you can capture every moment with your phone, you are wrong because your phone cannot zoom in up to x10, and even when you zoom in with your phone, the images end up becoming a blur.
- 50mm wide lens: Starscope Monocular is built with a lens that can capture a wide view of the action, so you don’t miss a scene.
- BAK4 crystal prism lens: BaK stands for BaritleichKron (German for “Barium Crown”). It is the highest quality way to produce a binocular, that is why Starscope Monocular is a credible choice.
- HD glasses and lens are fully multi-coated. The lens is made of the quality and durable material, so it is hard to break.
- Field view of up to 114 to 1100m: You have the luxury of viewing hills, mountains, rocks, flying birds as far as possible as though they were close.
- Lightweight: Starscope Monocular can be conveyed everywhere and anywhere because it is light and not bulky. It has a weight of just 320g.
- Sure-grip and streamlined design: It has a low weight of 320g and a dimension of 15.5 x 7.0 x 4.4 cm, which makes it light to carry around and small enough to be gripped with the cup of the palms. With one single grip, you can capture so much.
- Made in advanced polymer: Starscope Monocular is made with durable materials that make it hard to break when it falls and doesn’t scratch because the manufacturer was careful enough to make it scratch-resistant.
- 3mm exit pupil diameter.
- Eye relief of 20mm.
Benefits of the Product
- It is made up of advanced and accurate Computerized Numerical Control or Computer-Aided Design construction which makes it advanced.
- starscope monocular also uses the BAK4 prism type.
- It is light in weight, easy to handle lens.
- You can click extremely clear and sharp pictures using it.
- It is waterproof and fog-proof. It doesn’t matter wherever you carry it. You can carry it while adventuring, hiking, and camping.
- It is a fully operable telescopic Monocular. You can look up to about 50 miles away by holding up to your naked eyes.
- It has multiple coatings to give you extremely clear photos that are there in the costliest lenses of the camera.
- you may use it in any of the conditions. It doesn’t matter if it is too hot or too cold.
- It has a streamlined shape which is very easy to hold.
Starscope Monocular Pros and Cons
- It is water-resistant, so you can use it while you are outdoors. If it is raining, you will not risk damaging the device.
- starscope monocular is fog-resistant, which means that it won’t fog up at inopportune times.
- It has a scratch-resistant build.
- It will enhance the camera feature on your smartphone by allowing you to zoom in on images.
- Starscope monocular comes with a tripod attachment, so you can use it hands-free.
- It has a built-in compass to help you know where you are.
- starscope monocular is lightweight and easy to carry with you. starscopemonocular has a comfortable grip.
- It has advanced Computerized Numerical Control and Computer-Aided Design construction.
- It doesn’t provide a broadview because it is only one lens.
Starscope Monocular Price
The Starscope Monocular is very affordable which is why people are really going crazy about it. The price of one Starscope Monocular is 47.99$. The other available packages are 79.99$ for two and 107.99$ for three telescopes.
These are the discounted prizes and thats why people from United States, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany and other countries are rushing the product now.
Is Starscope Monocular scam?
No, Starscope Monocular and all that you have heard about it is not a scam. This is why we have customer reviews, to allow customers to share their experience of the device, and thankfully, the majority of the users always have something good to say about Starscope Monocular.
So, it is good if you should ignore any rumors about the product. Just like any known product, not everyone understand how it works and they won’t be ready to understand this. Just like I have taken my time to explain most of the confusing stuff about Starscope Monocular, understanding them and believing them lies in your hand. As far as being legitimate is concerned, this product is fully legit and working well.
Where To Buy Starscope Monocular
You can purchase Starscope Monocular directly on their official website. They are currently offering discounts if you purchase one or more devices, but of course the more you purchase the higher the discount will be. You can directly pay using your PayPal or credit card depending on your preferences.
The Starscope Monocular is a great addition to any hiking or sporting enthusiasts tools. If you wish to leave your heavy and bulky camera equipment at home, you can take the Starscope Monocular with you in its place. It will allow you to zoom in on images such as wildlife or the details of trees in the distance.
People also use this lens in place of binoculars. If you enjoy sporting events, you can use the Monocular to zoom in on the game from the stands. You will be able to see the details up close when you use it. You can also attach it to your smartphone and take photographs of the action.
This Starscope Monocular Telescope Review should help you understand the benefits of bringing this device along with you no matter what you are doing. It is lightweight and very portable, and it is affordable as well.
In reading through this Starscope Monocular Review, you should know more about this device. It is an asset for anyone who wants to see objects that are far away. It helps you see a clear image and you can add it to your smartphone to take photographs up close. If you are looking for a telescopic lens for your smartphone, this is a great one to buy.
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, it will work with almost any Apple iPhone or Android phone. Just clip it to your camera in seconds and start taking photos. So easy!
Yes, the monocular is a fully-functional telescopic monocular. You can hold it up to your eye and see things over 50 miles away!
The Starscope Monocular is made of real, high-quality optical GLASS. They are multicoated just like the most expensive camera lenses, to give you super-clear images. They are the finest quality that can be made.
BaK stands for BaritleichKron (German for “Barium Crown”). It is used in high-end binoculars. It is the highest quality, most desirable way to build a monocular or binocular prism, which is why we used it in the Starscope Monocular.
Yes, it is extremely drop resistant and is covered with a non-skid, protective coating. You can use it safely even under extreme conditions!
Yes, it is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. You have to just clip Starscope Monocular in your device’s camera in no time and you will start taking amazing photos. It is very easy to operate.
Yes, the Starscope Monocular can be used without a phone. It is a fully operable telescopic Monocular. You can look up to about 50 miles away by holding up to your naked eyes.
The Starscope Monocular is made of finest and genuine optical glass. It has multiple coatings to give you extremely clear photos that are there in the most costly lenses of the camera. The outer body of the lens is made of sturdy polymer.
Yes, it is extremely rough and tough. It is drop resistant and it is also surrounded by a protective and non-skid coating. You may use it in any of the conditions. It doesn’t matter if it is too hot or too cold.
The payment on the company’s authentic website is safe. The payment methods available are Visa card, MasterCard and also by PayPal which are acceptable all over the world.
Starscope Monocular is good for everyone who loves to watch far distance views. Not just this, Starscope is easily compatible with both iOS and Android device.
Binoculars are the most preferred gadget for stargazing but Monoculars are giving a tough competition as well. Due to it’s size and giving the same view as of Binoculars. Monoculars can be used for Stargazing purpose.