If watching Netflix or Youtube on your current WiFi connection and fed up of that buffering videos, it might be time to consider this new little device. Slow Internet speeds ruin your daily experience and internet providers make big money from that. Don’t spend a ton of money on a faster home internet line. Instead, increase the effective speed and signal quality of your wifi network easily with the help of Wifi UltraBoost.
Do you find that getting fast and reliable WiFi from anywhere in your home or office can be a challenge? Perhaps your bedroom is a dead zone that prevents you from streaming your favorite movies or you are unable to pick up a signal in your backyard when you want to try a spot of al fresco work?
Wifi UltraBoost claims to speed up your Wifi network range and speed by up to 2 times for each device installed in your house. How does it work and is it really as reliable as they claim it to be? We took a look to investigate it ourselves and prepared this wifi Ultraboost review for you.
Wifi UltraBoost is a fantastically effective way of extending the reach of your internet signal, meaning you can wave goodbye to frustrating WiFi cut-outs and slow loading times.
What is WiFi UltraBoost?
WIFI technology has already matured all over the world. Wired Internet is already outdated and most people prefer to have fewer cables in their homes. Although it is an extraordinary invention, it comes in a package with some drawbacks. Perhaps the biggest thing is that the WIFI signal is not always strong enough to cover wide spaces.
The WiFi UltraBoost, which is also known as a WLAN repeater, makes it easier to access wireless Internet. In rooms with poor WIFI connections, the device is plugged into a power outlet. Connecting the booster to your WLAN network is the next step.
With the device, you no longer have to experience WLAN dropouts in places with the direct vicinity of the router.
The Advantage of Using Wifi Ultraboost
This product uses rather advanced technology but is very easy to use the device. As I said above, all you have to do is connect it to a socket and the rest will be handled by WIFI Ultraboost! The most important benefits of this product are:
- You do not have to move your router for a better signal;
- You do not have to use an internet cable;
- We do not have to rearrange the furniture to increase the signal;
- You can forget about “dead areas” in your home;
- You will not have to pay any extra subscription or make a more expensive subscription;
- Works with any internet provider and any brand of the router.
WiFi UltraBoost Specifications
Before purchasing any electronic gadget, it’s always important to assess their technical nitty-gritty first, to ensure that they are compatible with ones you already own and whether they fulfill all the functions you hope to use them for.
- Capable of High Performance: The device has fit with boosters to help enhance signals and make them available even in wifi dead zones. This makes the device capable of high performance and hence it provides good quality internet service at a reasonable price.
- Has a speed of up to 300 Mbps per second: The device can enhance the speed up to 300 Mbps and also ensure consistent signal strength for a prolonged time.
- Has inbuilt antennas and repeater: The inbuilt antennas and repeater help it increase range and connectivity to a large extent, both in terms of distance and productivity.
- Provides a safe encrypted connection: The WPS feature of the device ensures that the connection is safe, encrypted, and secure, ensuring the privacy of your data.
- Compatible with all devices: It is compatible with all routers and network providers and can be connected via all digital devices including phones, tablets, and laptops.
- Comes with a user manual and cable (RJ-45): The product is delivered with a user manual and an RJ45 ethernet cable which enables you to connect both using Wifi and Ethernet.
What Special features does the Wifi UltraBoost have?
- Compatible with every internet brand or router
- It works at a frequency of 2.4Ghz
- Huge transfer rate of up to 300Mbps
- Easy set-up – No installation CD needed
- Efficient and low-radiation interference (same as your wifi router)
- Universal applicability
Benefits Of Wifi UltraBoost
The most apparent benefit of using the signal booster is that you will no longer have dead spots. You can achieve a stronger signal in all areas of the house as the UltraBoost substantially extends your WIFI range. You therefore:
- Are safe from having to move the router to achieve a stronger signal
- Are safe from having to pay an extra price for faster Internet
- Get to live without WIFI dead zones
- Are safe from having to achieve a better WIFI signal by moving the furniture
- No longer need to stream videos by hooking up to an ethernet cable
Who Can Use Wi-Fi Ultraboost?
The Wi-Fi Ultraboost is for most office and domestic internet connections. If you want to improve your wireless connectivity or if you face any of the following problems, then this device is for you:-
- There Are Network Zones In Your Property Where You Do Not Get Wi-Fi Signal – Some homes and offices have dead zones where there is no connectivity at all. When you reach those areas, your Wi-Fi signal disappears. Usually, this is because the router is too far away. But it can also be because your home has a different architectural feature that is blocking the signal. However, installing a Wi-Fi booster will ensure that there is connectivity in all those dead zones. So that you can enjoy a good internet connection whichever corner you are.
- Some Corners Of Your Home Have Slow Connectivity – Even if your home does not have any dead zones. Then maybe there are corners or areas where the connectivity is very slow. If your Wi-Fi router is placed in the first floor of your house or in your bedroom. But you spend most of your time in your study, which is on the ground floor. You may be getting a slow signal when you try to work. Fortunately, you do not have to get another connection for the ground floor. You can install Wi-Fi Ultraboost. Which will enhance the current signal strength so that you get good internet speed at your study also.
- You Want The Fastest Possible Wi-Fi – Although there may not be any frustrating slow internet areas or dead spots in your home. Installing a Wi-Fi booster will maximize the potential of your current Wi-Fi connection. The installation of the booster will upgrade your existing Wi-Fi connection to cutting edge technology without the necessity of replacing your current router. Having the booster is also essential if you want to use numerous connected devices simultaneously without compromising with the speed of either one of the devices.
- You Have A Vast Property – If you have a large property, then it is essential to install a Wi-Fi booster since your current Wi-Fi router may not be powerful enough to connect every nook and cranny of your home efficiently. Installing a device like Wi-Fi Ultraboost will resolve all internet signal issues.
- You Want An Internet Connection Outside Your House– If you’re going to use the internet outside your home to get some difficult work done, having a Wi-Fi booster will help you.
How does the UltraBoost WIFI Booster work?
Most internet providers don’t want you to have fast internet from the get-go. They simply make too much money by offering you unnecessary upgrades.
Since Wifi UltraBoost doesn’t make money off you every month, they are able to provide you with a much stronger WiFi-signal from the get-go. WiFi UltraBoost simply works by doubling your WiFi signal range at higher frequencies than the router from your internet provider.
All you have to do is plug it in, and it will automatically start looking for WiFi networks to broadcast at higher efficiency rates. It really is that easy. Just plug it in!
Expert magazines say “best reception we’ve tried, ever”. It even improves already fast Wi-Fi, making it even faster!
In the test below the WiFi was only at 24Mbit through a wall. That’s enough for a couple of devices to watch youtube at the same time in HD. It boosted that into an incredible 70Mbit WiFi signal – enough for 10 devices to watch YouTube in stunning 4k!
Reason for having a Wifi dead spot
It is possible to experience a weak WIFI connection in one corner of a room that is opposite the router and a strong connection on the other corner of the room. The different Internet strengths may be a result of a variety of causes, such as thick plastered walls with metal wiring. Other causes of a weak WIFI signal include:
- Cabinets with metal filing
- Walls made of metal
- Cordless telephones when they are being used
- Microwave ovens whenever they are put into use
Other apartments may also Barr your WIFI signal weakening it. Dead zones mainly occur when other residents of the same apartment use the same WIFI channel causing interference making it weaker.
Make use of several strategies that can be applied to fix a dead zone:
- Transfer your WIFI router to a different spot
- Adjust the antenna of your router if available
- You can also use another WIFI channel. However, it may be difficult for some
- Get rid of the barriers
- You may also consider using a wired WIFI connection, which is more inconvenient
It is, however, worth noting that the solutions may be impossible or inconvenient in some occasions. Not all hope is lost, yet, since there is a solution that is convenient and effective. That solution is adopting a signal supporter, which is what the UltraBoost WIFI will do for you. It works the same way as the booster used for TV antenna, where it helps in amplifying the signal, increasing the area covered by the signal as well as strengthening the WIFI signal.
Who could benefit from using Wifi UltraBoost?
Most users of domestic and office internet connections could benefit from a device such as the Wifi UltraBoost. For example, you may want to improve your wireless experience if you suffer from any of the following:
There are dead zones in your home that the WiFi signal does not reach
Dead zones are areas of the home in which the WiFi signal can totally disappear. Most of the time, this is because the WiFi router is simply too far away. It could be because your home features unusual architectural features that block the signal. Either way, a WiFi booster will be able to get rid of these dead spots and give you the freedom to enjoy the internet from anywhere in your home.
Some parts of your home suffer from slow WiFi
Although your home may not suffer from any dead zones. You may notice that WiFi connection in certain rooms is slower than in others. If you’ve placed your router in your upstairs bedroom, for example, but spend most of your time in your home office downstairs. You may be dealing with a slow and compromised signal while trying to do your work.
Fortunately, you do not have to put up with this situation. A WiFi booster will instantly and affordably boost your network strength, allowing you to enjoy fast internet speeds anywhere and at any time of the day.
You want to enjoy the speediest WiFi possible
Although you may not notice any particularly frustrating dead spots or areas with slow internet in your home, a WiFi booster has the potential to make your WiFi network much faster. Indeed, it will allow you to easily upgrade to cutting-edge WiFi technologies without having to replace your WiFi router. Installing a WiFi booster is also great if you want to use multiple connected devices at the same time without compromising on internet speed or efficiency.
You own a large property
If you own a large property, the overwhelming likelihood is that you will need a WiFi booster. Regardless of how centrally you are able to place your router. It is unlikely to be powerful enough to reach all areas of your home efficiently. Opting for a device such as Wifi UltraBoost will solve any signal issues at the click of a button.
You want to use the internet outside
Nothing beats a little alfresco internet surfing, particularly if you’re attempting to get some difficult work done. Investing in a WiFi booster will allow you to do just that.
While the WiFi UltraBoost can certainly make a difference in anyone’s home or workspace, there are a few different people who would most definitely benefit from its installation.
What Makes WiFi Ultraboost Special?
You’ve probably already tried many different ways to fix the slow internet connection. Most of the solutions that might fix WiFi “dead zones”, such as moving your router, switching to a different WiFi channel, or using a wired connection are not only inconvenient but also complicated or even impossible for some.
Calling your internet provider never helps, too, and they always want you to pay more to upgrade your already expensive service … and even when things don’t get better!
UltraBoost is compact in size but mighty at work. The best thing about WiFi UltraBoost is that you don’t need any special knowledge or extra equipment to make it work. It connects and works together with your existing router after simply plugging it into the wall outlet.
Wifi Ultraboost Review: Is it Worth Buying Wifi UltraBoost
Absolutely! Virtually every homeowner could benefit from a WiFi boost, particularly as the number of devices. We use on a daily basis seems to be increasing. Affordable, effective and powerful, you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
How to Install Wifi Boost?
Some cheaper RF repeaters aren’t great in this area. In fact, they can be fiddly to set up and seem to have endless configuration options. This can make it tough for beginners and creates some fear of devices such as this.
Fortunately, the technology has come a long way and we’re now at the point. Where a single push-button install is possible. So how about the Ultraboost in this area?
Fortunately, the Ultraboost follows the simple-is-best philosophy when it comes to installation. It’s promised that beginners will find it friendly to install and this is largely correct as long as the included instructions are followed.
Most modern network routers have a WPS button for easy, hassle-free installation of devices such as the Ultraboost. By pressing this button, plugging in the Ultraboost and switching it on. Then connecting it using the repeater setting on the router, a secure connection should be established.
Older repeaters and extenders were not always easy to set up but things have come a long way. The Ultraboost takes full advantage of WPS functions and modern router firmware.
Where Can I Buy Wifi UltraBoost?
Currently, you can only order the product through the manufacturer’s website. Over the last several months, a lot of counterfeits products have been offered on other sites. Therefore, the best way to protect yourself from the counterfeits is by purchasing the product via the website of the dealer.
At the moment you can buy Wifi UltraBoost 50% cheaper at the introductory price Directly from the Official Website.
- Order Wifi UltraBoost from the supplier’s website.
- Connect Wifi UltraBoost to the power and start the foolproof configuration
- Enjoy faster internet
What Do I Get In The Package?
- The Wifi Ultrabooost Device Itself ,
- A detailed instructions manual,
- A network cable,
- A wireless-N mini extender for networks that need it
How to get a Wifi UltraBoost?
At the moment you can buy Wifi UltraBoost 50% cheaper at the introductory price:
- Order Wifi UltraBoost from the supplier’s website.
- Connect Wifi UltraBoost to the power and start the foolproof configuration
- Enjoy faster internet
Conclusion: Is it worth it?
At the price and with a 50% Discount this offer is the absolute VALUE FOR MONEY. Wifi UltraBoost has all features needed to Supercharge Your Internet Speed without paying a fortune to your ISP’s.
Frequently Asked Questions
A Wi-Fi signal booster extends the WiFi network coverage space by boosting or amplifying existing signals. It enables all wireless devices within that expanded coverage space to connect to the internet or similar wireless network. It is a unique solution that works by pulling in an existing weak Wi-Fi from the transmitter.
The term WiFi booster was a catch-all phrase for devices that extended a WiFi signal. A WiFi booster now is more accurately defined as a wireless range extender, MoCA® wired extender or a MoCA/Ethernet WiFi Wireless Network Extender. Central to WiFi boosters is WiFi bandwidth ‘extension’.
WiFi Boosters take only a few minutes to install and can give you complete home WiFi coverage. … Your signal strength and bandwidth will be immediately boosted and directed to the WiFi trouble spot. For optimal performance, you should at least match the WiFi speed of your new extender with your existing router’s WiFi.
You can use 2 extenders with a few caveats. Do not wirelessly connect one extender to another. The performance for the second extender will usually be unsatisfactory. Therefore, each extender should connect to the main router.
Normally, if you’re at 20 Mbps or above, you can avoid that annoying lag. Hancock: To just get by browsing the Internet, I would recommend a speed between 6 and 12 Mbps. For online gaming or video streaming, choose speed over 12 Mbps.
You can achieve a stronger signal in all areas of the house as the UltraBoost substantially extends your WIFI range. … Are safe from having to move the router to achieve a stronger signal. Are safe from having to pay an extra price for faster Internet. Get to live without WIFI dead zones.
Wifi ultraboost is a device that connects to your existing Wi-Fi signal and boosts that signal so that rooms with bad connections can get a reliable signal from your router. The device is a simple one in that you plug it into the wall of an area or room where you’d like a stronger signal.