Are you fed up of trying to figure out how to stand your mobile upright without it sliding back down? Need something that can make video conferencing via your tablet simple and enjoyable? Universal mobile stands have been a huge hit ever since they were conceptualized and eventually offered to consumers. Its factors like convenience, portability, and simplicity that have drawn many people’s attention to date. What if there was a device that kicks each of the aforementioned features up by a notch, would you consider it?
The purpose of this review is to introduce GoDonut. No, it is not a food item, but a stand designed to look like a donut. It turns out this is the very foundation that makes GoDonut far more desirable than its competitors. Below is a complete guide on what there is to know thus far:
GoDonut came from a place of need, but reinforced in this need was a passion for quality. GoDonut is made with really high-quality materials in the USA. And the greatest thing about the GoDonut is that it’s the only stand that you can use with multiple devices, at multiple angles, on various surfaces. There’s nothing like it.
What is GoDonut?
GoDonut is a portable and universal stand for your smart device. It is designed to hold the majority of phone and tablet brands, durable, waterproof, and small enough to carry it with you wherever you go. Its simplistic design makes it easy to use, simple to understand and major functionality we didn’t know we needed. GoDonut is weighted enough to hold your device from flopping over, with slits intricately designed to hold any device firmly in place. I don’t know about you, but that is the kind of functionality I need in my life.
GoDonut is described as the world’s most portable and universal stand for mobile devices and tablets. With the design being patented, individuals can now comfortably position their devices for utmost, high quality, hands-free experience. This means that there will no longer be any more slipping, sliding, or falling flat on the ground.
GoDonut is the world’s most portable and universal stand for phones and tablets. The deceptively simple and patented¹ design allows you to comfortably use your device no matter where you are or what you’re doing for a truly hands-free experience. That’s right – you can finally enjoy your phone and tablets without the burden of holding, propping, or breaking them.
Each angle can be viewed in either portrait or landscape mode:
- Portrait mode (tall) – Ideal for web-browsing, reading, hand-writing, and video chatting.
- Landscape mode (widescreen) – works best for watching movies, playing video games, drawing and more.
Switching between portrait/landscape mode takes a second while finding the best angle in that mode takes another one. With GoDonut, you are always two seconds away from your best viewing angle.
There are 3 different viewing angles to choose from: 45° / 70° / 90°
What features does GoDonut have?
There are a number of features worth highlighting, here’s a quick overview of what one can anticipate:
- It is compatible with any mobile device or tablet with or without their respective cases.
- It can be used as desired (i.e., to watch TV, to follow a recipe or YouTube, to chat with friends)
- The product offers some of the astounding features. Let us discuss them below:
- It is compatible with any mobile device or tablet both android and iOS alike
- Use the phone or tablet as desired (i.e., to watch TV, to follow a recipe or YouTube, to chat with friends)
- The product adjustable so that users can view it from different angles for the best view.
- As it is waterproof, you can use it in any atmosphere.
- Extremely compact thus fits into your pocket and can be carried with you anywhere and everywhere.
- No installation required.
- Built using rubber-like material, TPE.
- 360 Degree Turn Radius and 3 Angles (Ensuring the perfect view completely hands free.)
- The GoDonut is weighted. (Thus allowing it to hold your device securely.)
- Comes in a wide array of colors and designs.
- Made in the USA. (We are helping in creating manufacturing jobs.)
- The GoDonut is also made with minimal recyclable packaging and earth friendly materials. (We care about the Earth.)
How does GoDonut work?
GoDonut is as simple as the most universal mobile/tablet stands out there, but the twist is that it requires no installations. First, individuals are advised to place their respective devices into GoDonut. Then it is a matter of adjusting the angle and repositioning one’s device based on the two embedded grooves.
- There is no assembly: With the Godonut, you don’t have to go through an assembly process because it’s a one-piece unibody docking system for your mobile.
- Try your phone: GoDonut has a Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) construction, so you have the flexibility to try almost anything to fit in it. Start with your cellphone at all 3 angles and both portrait and landscape mode.
- Fitting pads: If you have a big iPad or any other device that size, you can still use that on the GoDonut, but in the upright position. You could try it at 70°, but may not be able to fit a big pad at 45°.
- Place it rigid: See if the pad tends to fall off if put in 45°; if it stays still, you’re good to go. However, putting it on a flat surface and inserting the device all the way in will fit almost any small device you may have.
What makes GoDonut so unique?
Despite its deceptively simple appearance, it is now considered the best portable device stand because of all the unique benefits it offers:
- GoDonut’s patented design provides a non-slip and weighted base to ensure your device is 100% secure at all times. It also uses heat resistant and waterproof material so that you can use it at the beach while bingeing your favorite Netflix series or throw it in the dishwasher for a quick clean.¹
- GoDonut is virtually indestructible and has been tested to hold up to 33000 pounds without breaking. This thing could seriously last you forever.
- And because it fits in your pocket, traveling with it is a breeze.
- For those who travel with kids, you’ll be pleased to know it’s BPA free and not made with any known toxins or have any sharp edges. And YES, MY KIDS LOVE IT by the way.
- If you’re case-happy like I am, the flexible material gives a bit for a snug fit with bulkier cases so you don’t have to worry about removing them before placing your device on the stand.
What Makes The GoDonut Different Than Other Phone Stands?
GoDonut offers everything you want in a mobile device stand – it’s compact, lightweight, and convenient to use. The GoDonut is not only functional, but the design team led by Nina and Raymond have created array of colors and finishes including clear, metallics and glow-in-the-dark. The GoDonut is also stackable and is made with minimal recyclable packaging and earth friendly materials.
The clever, compact design offers the versatility of 3 different angles to fit a variety of needs. It can fit both phones and tablets. There’s also an optional 360 degree swivel stand for easy rotation. It is small enough for travel yet durable enough for every day commercial and personal use.
- 45 degree angle to hold your phone up while you’re standing
- 65 degree angle to hold your phone up while you’re sitting or at eye level
- 75 degree angle to lay back and enjoy, reducing glare
So, who’s the genius behind this thing?!
Despite what you might be thinking, GoDonut wasn’t created by a large tech company like Apple or Samsung who SHOULD have been thinking about this stuff.
Nope. GoDonut was created by two young entrepreneurs Raymond Alonzo & Nina Seyedabadi.
In high school, they were just kids, young entrepreneurs with a lofty idea: to build a deceptively simple, yet life-changing, device stand that anyone can use and would last a lifetime.
They quickly patented the idea and it wasn’t long before they began winning all kinds of awards and selling thousands of units almost instantly.
Where can I get the GoDonut?
Since winning the TWICE Picks award at the CES convention in Las Vegas, demand has skyrocketed. To date, GoDonut has gone on to sell over 500,000 units worldwide and is quickly becoming one of the fastest-growing phone stands on the planet.
GoDonut is one of those products that I never knew I needed until I tried it. It’s so simple, yet extremely useful. Anyone who uses their phone or tablet for at least a few hours every day will fall in love with it instantly. Get GoDonut Now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Each GoDonut measures at exactly 4.1 by 1.2 inches (or 10.4 by 3 cm). Hence, it is small enough to fit into one’s pocket, making it extremely portable and convenient.
Yes, given that GoDonut is as universal as it gets, it can fit just about any mobile device offered to date. In fact, individuals can use it to keep iPads, Galaxy, Fire, Kindle, Surface, and Pixel, among others, standing and locked in. Much of the credit goes to GoDonut’s patented circular design.
No, all devices can remain in their respective cases when placing them on GoDonut. This is deemed possible because of its overall flexibility and the material used.
Yes, any device can be charged while it rests on GoDonut. However, if one’s charging port is located on the bottom of the device, the creators insist on turning the device sideways prior to placing it on GoDonut. This is to prevent the charging cable from getting in one’s way.
As per the claims made, GoDonut does not block screens on buttons, as long as one’s respective device is placed properly on the stand. It is also important to note that the grooves are quite shallow, so individuals should be able to type and swipe without any hurdles.
Each GoDonut has been backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. If individuals aren’t as excited about it upon receiving their order, customer service can be contacted at [email protected] For details on the Terms of Service, emails should be sent to [email protected]. Bear in mind that in order to get refunded, it must be returned unused and in its original packaging.
All orders are believed to be shipped within 24 to 48 hours. So, on average, it can take anywhere between three and five business days for U.S. orders and seven to twelve for international orders.
GoDonut is a universal mobile/tablet stand designed to boost one’s hands-free experience. What makes this object stand out is its patented circular structure, which supports a wide range of device sizes, unlike most smaller stands found in the market today.
The use of TPE or thermoplastic elastomers as the material has its perks as well, some of which include its resistance against chemicals, recyclability, and flexibility. The latter is what seems to support varying device sizes. However, it is also important that the one major flaw with this material is that it might not last over the long run, which is something to consider.
As for price as a factor, it falls well within the market range, which makes it appealing. Matter-of-factly, its simplicity, waterproof and flexible nature, and lack of installations make it quite inexpensive. Who can forget the discounts offered upon purchasing in bulk?!