Your health is vital to you. And that is why you do everything in your power to stay fit. Read about the GX Smartwatch review and decide yourself.
You ensure you get checked often to keep on top of the conditions that you live with. And you also need to get tested to ensure you have not contracted any of the dangerous conditions currently in the world.
What is GX Smartwatch?
The GX Smartwatch for men is a fitness tracker that is available in a wide variety of models. According to the manufacturer, it is a sporty or casual model. With this Smartwatch it is possible to monitor your own health. You no longer have to carry your mobile phone in your pocket when doing sports.
Many functions that you use on your smartphone should also be possible with the health tracker. The device works with Bluetooth and offers a heart rate monitor and a pedometer.
Specifications of GX Smartwatch
The brand mentions that the smartwatch is very easy to figure out, and just about anybody could use it. These pointers below will tell you why this watch is worth buying.
- It comes with a 30-day Money Back Guarantee, and a return can be made easily by contacting the brand.
- It has an HD display, which makes sure that the screen is readable by all. The dial big enough also ensures that the information displayed is readable.
- The watch comes fitted with a pedometer that will track your steps. The display screen will tell you the number of steps you have taken and also if you have topped your personal best.
- Its ECG can give you live diagrams if you wish to. This is another step towards being healthier.
- The Gx smartwatch will need charging; an hours’ worth of charging will last you 3-5 days. Isn’t that amazing? This is something that most of us are looking for. To spend less time charging the watch and more time using it.
- The watch gives a luxurious feel and has a sleek and modern design.
- It is water-resistant and dust resistant. Can bear waters that are rated up to IP68, so wear it while you swim!
- The digital watch can be easily connected to your Android and iOS devices. Once connected, it will give you notifications regarding any calls or texts you may receive on your phone. You can Get up to 50% OFF on making a purchase today.
- This digital smartwatch has seven faces to match all your events.
- Apart from all of this, the watch also functions as a regular watch and will tell you time.
GX Smartwatch – Technical facts
Let’s take a look at the technical features of the GX Smartwatch below. These will give you a much better idea when you are about to purchase the health tracker.
- CPU: Nordic NRF52832
- RAM: 64 KB
- ROM: 512 KB + 64 MB
- Screen size: 1.3 TFT full touchscreen 240*240 pixels
- Waterproof according to IP68 standard
- Battery: 300 MAH
- Quality standard: GB 4943, 1-2011, GB/T 22450, 1-2008
- Magnetic charging connector
- Supports various sports
- Notification function
- Remote camera
- Motion sensor
- Alarm function
- Calorie and pedometer
- Sleep monitor
- Long-lasting battery and high durability
- Blood pressure measurement possible, as well as heart rate
What is GX Smart Watch Features?
- Specific Design and Premium Quality Materials
- IP68 Rated Water and Dust Resistant
- Seven Faces to Match Your Events
- Equipped With Latest Health Monitor Functions
- Long Battery Life With Fast Charge
- Flawless With Android and iOS Devices
- Eye-Catching Design
How Does Gx SmartWatch Work?
At this point, you will be so excited to open your new smartwatch and start using it. But then you will have to just do these first:
- You make sure you charge the watch first, easily done by a magnetic contact point at the back of the watch.
- There is a free charging cable you get with the watch. Which you will use to charge it.
- After charging the watch, you then switch it on and connect to your smartphone using the bluetooth app.
- After connection has been established, you can now make your preferred settings on the watch with specific notifications you wish to be alerted for.
- Also, keep track of your health and physical activities like sleeping, walking, running etc.
- Gx Smartwatch keeps an accurate count of your footsteps and heart rate. It also checks your oxygen levels in the blood and checks your ECG.
- The watch helps you take calls and messages via Bluetooth from your phone. You can connect it to your wifi and enjoy services like GPS tracking and much more.
Is GX SmartWatch Legit Or A Scam?
Before buying, I had thorough research where I found many positive GX smartwatch reviews. I barely came across any negative reviews. Most of the reviews are about the advanced features of the watch.
People are in love with how they can customize the GX SmartWatch. The watch has multiple smart functionalities that can even replace a mobile phone.
As mentioned in some of the reviews, one commendable feature is that the watch allows you to answer phone calls. It is not available with any of the smartwatch of its price range.
From my experience, the product is not at all a scam. You can absolutely spend your money on a GX SmartWatch without even thinking twice.
Why To Buy GX Smartwatch?
With its gorgeous, largely metal construction, an endless array of watch faces, three different colorways to choose from and lug widths designed to accommodate an endless variety of third-party watch bands, The GX Watch is sure to meet the fashion requirements for a huge portion of the smartwatch-wearing population.
GX built this wearable to be water-resistant and resilient enough to pass military testing standards, it’s arguably one of the toughest smartwatches in its price range.
Pros and Cons of GX Smart Watch
General GX Smartwatch test and quality features
We wanted to get a detailed picture of the GX Smartwatch for ourselves and so we just ordered it. First of all: it is completely uncomplicated to order the GX Smartwatch via the manufacturer’s website. All you have to do is fill out a form and send it off. The payment works without any problems. Afterwards we did not even wait very long until the health tracker arrived.
So we tried the watch right away. It makes a solid impression in terms of quality and can easily be connected to iPhone and Android models via Bluetooth. The recording of the steps is comparatively precise and was a great help during the test. All in all, the GX Smartwatch makes a good impression and we can well imagine that it is an ideal companion for every day situation.
At work it convinces with a shapely accessory, while during sports it is waterproof, functional and comes with all kinds of apps and programs that you can use to your advantage. All in all, we were very satisfied with the watch and believe that everyone will get a good wristwatch that is ideal to start with.
GX SmartWatch Review: Promotions? Discounts?
Smartwatches can be very expensive, however, right now there is currently a promotion for 50% off. Sales like these do not last long, and you want to grab it while you can. This product is already hard to come by because of its popularity and demand. Right now these are the discounts on offer for the GX SmartWatch.
– One GX SmartWatch for $99.00
– Purchase two GX SmartWatches at $80.00 each for a total of $159.00
– Buy four GX SmartWatches for $62.00 each at a total of $249.00
– Get three GX SmartWatches for $59.00 each and get 2 FREE
These promotions are a steal, and there is a limited time to take advantage of them. The best-seller right now is the deal for buying three GX SmartWatch‘s and getting 2 FREE. If you need to get watches for your team at work or on the field, this is an excellent opportunity to reward them with something special. If you want to order them now for the family and give them as a gift during the holidays, now is the time to do it. Giving the gift of a smartwatch is genuinely life-changing and a gift that won’t be forgotten.
GX SmartWatch Reviews say that once they transitioned to this smartwatch, they never went back to their previous smartwatches. The quality of the watch and accessibility was unlike no other. Having a cellphone is excellent, but it gets in the way too often and is always a hassle to carry around because of the weight and shape. Carrying it in your pocket can be uncomfortable. If you are playing sports or trying to exercise, it can prohibit you from precise movements by blocking your way.
It is interesting to see how many people start to use their smartwatch and find themselves forgetting about their actual cellphone. Having the chance to buy these luxury smartwatches at such a reasonable price does not often happen; getting it while it lasts is a good idea.