MemorySafeX Review: Is It Best Photo Backup Device?
Imagine a tragic incident when you lose all your photos and videos in the gallery, like your child’s first birthday, anniversary photos, reunion with old mates, etc. MemorySafeX is a product designed to protect against this tragedy!
MemorySafeX is a very convenient way to back up your files, photos, videos in a few seconds on your mobile phone. It works faster than cloud storage. The app is readily available on the store, and in a few minutes, you can backup your memories on it and also free up the memory of your phone.
What is MemorySafeX?
MemorySafeX is the latest and quickest way to back up your files. It appears as a small flash drive. As soon as it is plugged in any device, it searches for all the files, images, videos and quickly backs up all of them, and thus, you can free up memory space of your device in a few minutes.
The app shows the process of backing up these files, which files are already backed up and also allows changing settings. A study in 2019 shows that 84 percent of mobile phone users complained about full memory space, phone working slow, and other data failures. This MemorySafeX is a vital tool in preventing your phone data and storage failures.
Benefits of MemorySafeX
- It is an automatic and fast file transfer.
- MemorySafeX is a plug and play device.
- The device is portable, easy-to-use, and can be used on the go.
- It gets activated once connected to a smartphone.
- The device detects photos, transfers, and stores them from both iOS and Android smartphones.
- It skips the duplicate files.
- There’s no internet connection required.
- It supports all types of files, including JPEG, PNG, GIF, MPEG, AVI, etc.
- MemorySafeX can store over sixty thousand photos and videos.
What are the features of MemorySafeX?
The main features that make this photo backup device unique and efficient to use comparably with other devices are:
- Super fast back up: It instantly backs up all files and photos on its internal storage.
- Identification: It automatically scans and skips duplicate photos and videos.
- Secure: It saves your data securely without worrying you about viruses and spams or losing your data.
- Compatible: It is iOS and Android friendly.
- Easy to use: It can be easily connected to your devices, either a computer or a mobile phone, without any additional steps.
- Large capacity: It can store up to 64000 photos.
- Find lost or hidden photos and videos in your phone sub folders.
- A true one-time investment solution for backing up.
- Works with any type of Android, iOS or Windows device.
How Does MemorySafeX Work?
MemorySafeX is a portable device that looks like a pen drive and has a USB port on one side and a C-Type port on the other. It can locate the photos and videos from the smartphone, transfer them, arrange them, delete the duplicate files and store them. When MemorySafeX is connected the next time, for another phase of backup, it locates the duplicates and does not transfer them ? On clicking the Backup Now” button, this backup device starts scanning the smartphone for photo and video files.
What are the Benefits of Using MemorySafeX?
There are several benefits to using MemorySafeX. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Automatic and fast
- Internet connection is not required
- Supports different image formats
- Automatically skips duplicate files: Sometimes, it happens that a file is duplicated while backing up. MemorySafeX scans for this type of duplication and skips it while saving.
- No extra hardware required: When you are using MemorySafeX, there is no need for any other additional hardware to use it. Simply, you just need a mobile phone or desktop and your Memory SafeX.
- Everything in a single click: There is no need to install any other software. Even you don’t need to select the files or photos to be backed up. Instead, MemorySafeX does this for you.
- Any kind of platform: You can use it on your phone as well as your desktop.
What are the Reasons to Buy MemorySafeX?
Efficient: Scrolling through the gallery and looking for a photo, clicked a year back, to save it on the cloud could take minutes to hours. Instead, MemorySafeX scans your pictures in a few seconds and saves it.
Speed of your phone increases: Due to the overloading of memory storage space on mobile phones, it starts working slow. Therefore, you can store the extra files on MemorySafeX and enjoy the speed of your phone.
Saves money: You need to pay for cloud storage monthly for keeping your data. MemorySafeX keeps your data unless you delete them out of it.
Why do you need MemorySafeX?
You need MemorySafeX if you feel:
- Anxiety to lose your precious memories, i.e., your adorable photos, videos, albums, and other files.
- Confused for disorganized photos, videos, and other data even on the same device.
- Several backup devices due to storage limitations.
MemorySafeX vs Photostick
- Photo Stick has a storage capacity of up to 128GB while MemorysafeX has a storage of up to 64 GB.
- Photo Stick comes in different variants allowing you to get your exact preferred size. Available in the market today are the 8GB, 64GB, and the 128GB variants. With Memorysafe X, you are limited in getting different variations in size.
- MemorysafeX detects JPEG, MPEG4, MP4, MOV and PNG. On the other hand, most Photo Stick reviews indicate failure to detect some file formats.
- MemorySafeX encrypts and decrypts files, securing them. It allows you to play your music and movies directly to the thumb drive. Photo Stick allows you to share your photos or music directly to your social media.
- Photo Stick comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, while MemorySafex comes with a three-year guarantee.
- PhotoStick adapts perfectly to Mac OS X version 10.6 and more recent versions.
- PhotoStick measures 5.98 x 3.11 x 0.39 inches while
MemorySafe X measures 57mm x 49mm x 8mm.
- Memory SafeX comes with a USB and USB-Type Connector
MemorySafeX reviews of experienced users
You may have to know the amazing features of the MemorySafeX. Yes, I like the device. But I want you to share a broad view and different perspectives. So I looked for more opinions about that USB Drive. Let’s see what other people are saying about it:
- “I thought of buying the photostick. I was lucky to decide to buy it and found an improved version of it. It is very handy to use and works faster than others. I imagine that anyone who purchases a MemorySafeX does not regret it.”
- “Despite being a wonderful device, the iPhone has no expandable memory. This is a problem. I have an iPhone with 32GB storage and this is a problem. When my husband showed me a USB stick option that can help me with the backup, I didn’t think twice. After using it for about 3 months, I can assure that it is perfect and the best one. I don’t lose and I don’t mess with my photos and videos.”
- “I was a little doubtful about this device and I don’t like expensive devices and that limits me with the amount of memory I have. The phone I use has only 32GB of memory. I had the option of purchasing a memory card, but considering the benefits of MemorySafe X, I decided to try it out. The decent thing is that with more and more memory. With a local phone, the backup option keeps me organized.”
MemorySafeX is now available at $59. The original price of the device is $118 and now you can purchase them at a discount of 50%. The website also offers free delivery for the device.
The only thing you have to do is to select the quantity and do the payment. Apart from this 50% offer, the website has given many more offers for those who purchase the device in bulk.
- Buy 3 MemorySafeX at $30 per each and get 2 MemorySafeX for free
- Purchase 2 MemorySafeX at $45 per each and get 1 MemorySafeX for free
- Buy 4 MemorySafeX at $32 per each.
MemorySafeX is a premium product, a value for money. All its functionalities are unique. Being more compatible as compared to other storage systems, plus more secure and with a huge storage, it is a product worth buying. If you are interested in saving your photos and videos on a storage device to protect your phone from becoming inefficient due to the overload, then MemorySafe X is meant for you.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
It appears to be a flash drive and functions on a software that will search through folders and look for lost images and videos.
Yes, you can practically use it with any device android, iOS, desktop, or laptop.
MemorySafeX works well as an iOS flash USB drive for android devices and iPhones.