Tigress Alert Review – Protect yourself and your loved ones with a Tigress alarm that easily clips onto your purse or schoolbag. It can be activated in less than a second and the ear-piercing 130dB panic alarm will scare away attackers and alert bystanders to your emergency.
What is Tigress Alert?
Tigress Alert is a lightweight, compact, portable, personal alarm set that is designed to protect one from assault. It uses high-pitch blaring sound that is up to 130db to confuse or destabilize the attacker. Thus making him or her flee. The sounds are activated by pulling a pin that is attached to the side of the device. And the only way to turn it off is by putting the pin back in place. It makes use of the battery, which can be easily changed. The sound generated from this device can be heard from over 600feet/185 meters away. In order not to lose this device, the manufactures designed it with a key chain. Which can be attached to a purse, handbag, belt loops, backpacks, and soon.
Features of Tigress Alert Personal Alarm
- Personal alarms set: Tigress Alert alarm with 130 dB loud sound. The alarm will sound off to alert the surrounding people.
- Easy to carry with: Personal alarm keychain in small size. Lightweight and portable, can be attached to backpack, belt loops, suitcases, etc. Fit for students, jogger, elderly, kids, women and night workers, good for all ages. Also necessary for traveling, hiking, camping and walking the dog. Sound scope: The 130db alarm siren normally heard up to 600 feet/ 185 meters away.
- Specification Material: ABS and Metal bar Battery: LR44, 110mA, 6V Color: black Weight: 37.7g, item weight: 30g
- Attachable – Advantageous keychain design makes sure Tigress Alert is always ready. Attach to your bag, purse, or jacket to be ready in any violent situation.
- LED Light – Convenient built-in security LED light helps you in the dark and at night. Swiftly find keys and locate doors and locks. No more standing in the dark searching! for illuminating a dark area, finding a keyhole or looking through your belongings to find an item at night.
- 130 dB Siren Alarm – Pull the Easy-See Strap to activate the ear-shattering alarm. Tigress Alert’s alarm is equivalent to a military jet engine taking off from an aircraft carrier. And louder than a jackhammer or an ambulance siren.
How To Use ?
- To activate the alarm, pull the pin by pulling the orange strap.
- Turn off the alarm, put the pin back into the device.
- To use the LED light, press the LED on/off button.
Pros and Cons
- Quick and easy to use
- Can be attached anywhere
- Comes with a LED light
- Compact and durable
- Does not work underwater
Benefits of tigress alert!
- Scares Off An Intruder – Unfortunately, the elderly often fall prey to intruders because they are often seen as easy targets. Personal alarms such as tigress alert help to scare off intruders because they know help is always there. While personal alarm systems are thought to help the elderly. Who may need medical attention. They are also a great way to prevent intruders from taking advantage of your loved ones. If an intruder does enter your elderly loved one’s home. Your loved ones are easily able to get help by talking to an operator. It will most likely scare off intruders immediately with the sight of tigress alert.
- Peace Of Mind For People With tigress alert – If you are an elderly person or someone with a mobility issue. A personal alarm like tigress can give you peace of mind. You do not need to worry about carrying your cell phone with you everywhere you go. Instead, you can carry a light, easy to use the personal alarm in your pocket, on your wrist. Or around your neck and know that help is always a button’s push away. You can relax more easily knowing that if you do fall and are unable to speak. The operator will call an ambulance for you and get you the help you need.
- Peace Of Mind For Family – Knowing that your elderly loved. Ones live alone and away from your watchful eye can be very stressful. If they have a personal alarm all family members can rest more easily with increased peace of mind knowing. That operators are on call 24/7 to help in case of an emergency. Alarms such as tigress can give family members peace of mind. While giving the elderly their independence and freedom they desire.
- Better Chance of Full Recovery – The consciousness of having something to beacon on. In any case of emergency can contribute a lot to the confidence. The Independence of the elderly people especially the ones in poor health conditions. The quicker help comes after an accident the better the chance of a full and quick recovery. Personal alarm systems improve the elderly’s chances of recovery because help is only a button away. In serious injury cases minutes matter, so getting help quickly can be the difference between life and death.
Where to buy Tigress Alert
Tigress alert can be gotten online directly from the official website of the manufacturer. We usually advise our audience to buy products directly from the manufacturer. This is to ensure you dont fall prey to some scammers out. There who might sell the fake version of the product to you. You can click the green button below to buy directly from the official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the purpose of personal alarms?
These lightweight safety devices are extremely loud, usually 120 decibels or more. This ear splitting high pitched sound is very uncomfortable to listen to for even a few seconds. The intent is to surprise and disorient an attacker. Allowing a few precious seconds you need to get away. While drawing attention to your situation.
Most personal alarm systems such as tigress, are activated by pulling a cord, strap. Or chain attached to a metal or plastic pin. The alarm will sound as long as the pin is removed. This is a great feature if you are attacked as you can pull the pin out and throw it to the ground.
Is tigress alert effective?
Tigress alert emit a blaring noise that will only be shut off if the user puts back the pin. The noise can register at up to about 130 db. That’s a lot of noise if you consider that a train whistle only registers to about 90 db. Use this much noise against an attacker and you will cause panic or momentary confusion. Giving you enough opportunity to fight back, bring them down. Run away or alert someone that you are in imminent danger.
If the user is lost and needs to be found. The tigress alert can be very effective in calling for someone’s attention. It’s also an excellent device to use to warn or alert other people during any kind of emergency.
Are there chances of false alarm with this device
Tigress alert functions by the pull of the pin on the side of the device. In as much as the pin is easy to pull out on purpose, there are less chances that it will on its own. However, there is no guarantee that it may not occur at all.
Personal alarms can be very effective self defense tools but they do have their limitations. It’s important for users to recognize this. So they know what to expect and are better prepared for certain situations. When a personal alarm may not always work to their advantage.